Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Human Male x Furry/Anthro Female erotic roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the roleplays I am interested in right now involve me roleplaying as a human male meeting an Anthro/Furry female.

Here are some plot ideas I have, although you are welcome to suggest your own. I also like to give my roleplay partners as much creative freedom as they need. So feel free to choose your own type of furry creature. I like a mkxture of vaginal, anal and oral (giving and receiving) when writing erotic scenes, but I can work around anything you're not comfortable with. As you can probably tell, I'm a pretty easy going kinda guy.

Shipwrecked: My character is a sailor on board a ship heading home after a trading voyage when a storm hits. After the ship's destruction he is left stranded on floating debris when a pirate ship comes to the rescue. It is a ship crewed with a band of female furry/anthro creatures.

Lost traveler: My character has spent many years journeying across the world, learning about different cultures. During a particularly perilous trek, he becomes lost and in danger of starvation. Then fortune smiles upon him. Through sheer happenstance (I love that word) he discovers a hidden community of furry/anthro creatures who offer him shelter.

Animal rescue: During a walk home from work one night, my character comes across a wounded animal. Fearing for it's safety, he takes it home and nurses it back to health. Through some occult mechanism (which may or may not be explained) the animal transforms into a furry type female creature. Their friendship then develops into something more intimate as he helps her discover the properties of her new body.

The hunter's hunter: In this scenario, my character is a woodland ranger who patrols forests and other areas inhabited by wildlife. During a routine patrol he discovers an animal-woman hybrid caught within a snare. With hunters closing in, he must ignore the shock of finding such a creature and find a way to overcome the approaching danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom