Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So we're some kind of a Suicide Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roluevasreisa

Super-Earth
Hello BM! I was thinking of my own version of a Task Force X Aka Suicide Squad.
This is NOT a DC comics rp. I do not use existing settings, it is heavily inspired by DC and Suicide Squad with assembling a team of criminals put into an impossible situation and trying to survive. My thought would be a squad of criminals, villains all being sent to a near impossible situation. No way to refuse, forced to take on a single task to not get killed and then trying to survive maybe even trying to find a way to break free. I love all adaptations of the Suicide Squad including trying to break free from Amanda Waller and get revenge so i'm willing to brainstorm and think of various ideas.
Of course this is the biggest rp interest i have right now but i'd be just happy to find new rping friends to hang out with and share interests :)

A few things though

I do not require my rpers to have existing characters, if you don't want to use existing characters then its not required. However once again i am a fantasy rper using custom characters, not existing characters from movies/ games/ shows ect.

A few details about me

1. I am not a fast quick rper, i work full time and tend to write a lot. For instance i can write four to six paragraphs on a minimum just to give some warning in advance

2. I love to be friends with those i rp with and try to rp with them on Skype = ) however for those not wanting that yes i can also do quick sexual rp stuff on BM.

I think you'll find i am an overall very nice, caring, kind guy always trying to get along with my rpers. On my profile you can find links to all my characters and my custom setting :)
I do not require anyone to lunge to rp with me. I would love to find some people interested in rping with me but i realize many may disagree with me and who I am.

Also yes i loved Suicide Squad, amazing movie had a lot of fun with it and would recommend it.

I thought this was longer. I know it may seem like i don't write much but i actually do tend to write more haha. I am not always around because i work full time and its hard to go on here while at work. Also when i get home from work i'm usually pretty tired so i apologize for that but i do the best i can to try and be on here as much as i can. Usually over the weekends i am more active and interested in rping

Looking at my character thread you will see i love aliens, furies, anthros, near humans, humanoids, I have very few Human characters so i'll say right off the bat I apologize if your only looking for a Human - Human rp, that's not really me. I do have near indentical to Human, races, but only one legitimate official Human character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom