Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From the fury of the Beast-men, O Lord deliver us! [MxF | Fantasy | IM Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saurmag

Planetoid
Some ground rules before we start.

1. Be literate and descriptive. I don't require 6 paragraphs going into detail on how a character's hair flows through the wind, but I can't do anything with three sentences either. Give me something to work with, inspire me to do the same for you. Two is the absolute least number of paragraphs I post, and it's usually more - considering I have something to bounce my shots off of.
2. Please don't try to convince me of roleplaying by any means other than IM services. I understand that most people here like threads, PMs, Email. I'm not the kind of guy. I can't take days to get a scene over with because I can't preserve the same emotional charge, and that changes the way I write significantly. Please respect this.
3. Kinks. If I'm honest, I'm a regular dude. I like most things, and I dislike most things most people dislike. If you're unsure about something, you can always ask.
4. Timezones! My timezone is GMT+4. Yes, I'm in Russia. I can pretty much always devise some sort of schedule, so don't get your hopes down! Do understand that people have lives outside the internet. I won't leave you hanging if I need a couple days off, telling you in advance. Please do the same.

Do you appreciate copious amounts of barbaric aggression and violence? Are you into large, bestial and dark-natured creatures of the woods?
You've come to the right place. I'm here to write you some Beastmen!

Who are the Beastmen? Basic Lore:
These black-hearted hellspawns used to rule the vast forests and misty gorges of the world before Mankind came along. Some say they too used to be Men, corrupted by a terrible magical taint. Others believe they are the children of Chaos incarnate, beings of primordial hatred and blood lust; The more pious believe them to be the Lord's curse upon mankind for its sins.

They are a horde of varied shapes and sizes, commonly known to stand on two cloven hooves, with the body and arms of a Man and a horned head of a beast - Goat, Ram, Ox or other. Some are less beastly and more man-like, others more of an ungodly animal spawn.
The Beastmen lead a bitter and hateful life of hunt and war against humankind. Seeing them as trespassers and claimants upon their territory, they continually raid, pillage and murder their way through human settlements, stifling progress for centuries to come due to their hatred of all that is sophisticated and well-built. Bright colors, impeccable clothing or fine statue - a glimpse of civilization will send any Beastman into a frenzy.
Their nature and way of life is built on unbridled rage; They never truly stay still, constantly vying for dominance and power, settling disputes. A day will not pass for a Beastman not to fight a single thing.

They live in Hordes, or Herds, possess their own primitive but descriptive language and basic writing. Within the Herd, there is a well-defined hierarchy, and the many breeds and kinds of Beastmen all know their place on the social ladder. They gather around herdstones, far from all human settlements (simply because any village within range wouldn't last a season), where they engage in barbaric acts of violence, feast and fornication; Their high festivals are akin to visions of hell, joined by creatures of darkness from all around.

A beastman may be born to human parents. Those that do not kill it outright make a great mistake, leaving the child in God's hands in the woods. The crying of this infant will attract surrounding kinsmen within hours; As such, they almost never die of exposure, and those born this way are considered a gift from the savage and primitive Beastman Gods.
Beastwomen do exist as well - far calmer, lighter built and shapely. They are very few in number compared to the males, and so often become, like everything else in the Herd, a matter to spill blood and guts over.
However, the most common way to conceive a Cloven One remains for one to breed with a human female. The poor victims destined to become breeding stock are usually brought from large raids, snatched from a farm or riverside, and condemned to a grim life in their beastly captors' hands.
There are those who are willing to join the beastmen in carnal union, too. Witches, heathens and practitioners of dark arts have been seen to join the hellish orgies during high festivals, as well as attacking alongside the Horde.

Possible Scenarios:

Slave [Non-Con|Stockholm/Breaking]
Your character has been kidnapped, captured, bought, perhaps even left in the woods for the Beastmen to find. A grisly fate awaits, for the ever-virile creatures long to swell their ranks. Perhaps, after a time, their savage ways become more familiar, and even natural.

Tribe [Rise to Power|Large-Scale Plot]
You are a beastwoman - the savage Male's shapely and calm-natured counterpart. Your herd is small, dwindling, dying; Ambition to have you forces a young and capable warrior to challenge your strong but weak-minded leader, and his victory signals hope for the herd. Where will his actions take you all? This one requires a bit of a lore-dump, since your character ought to know about beastman culture beforehand.

Witch (Craving!) [Large-Scale Plot|Devotion/Worship]
You are a heathen, a sorceress, a witch. Your mission sounds like certain death, but your faith is strong. Whether your old ways compel you to revere the Beasts of the Woods, or your arts requiring it, you are to enter their camp on Bloodmoon and display in full your savagery and debauchery.
They might kill and devour you, rape you on the spot and throw you with the rest of the slaves. But show them what you can do, your animal nature, and they might just consider you part of the Herd. You might even become the Chieftain's own, and it just so happens this tribe's powerful leader harbors ambitions of more power still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom