Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ye Olde RP Shoppe (Fandoms and More!)[FxAny]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SelenaFF

Super-Earth
So, I figured it's about time I set up a thread again, since I've come back from my depression hiatus, so here it is.

PLEASE READ: I am currently dealing with familial problems, college, and depression. May not feel like RPing some days, and I may be horny as fuck other days. Please cut me some slack, and I'll do the same for you.

Name: Selena/Sel
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Pronoun Preference: Feminine in chat/text, masculine in person (not that you'd be talking with me)
Dominative/Submissive: Submissive, but I'm not going to bend over and get fucked on command. I will not bend to your will right away. Also, I will rarely play switch, but only for the right plot, and those are hard to come by.

RP Availibility, Perspective, etc.:

Availability: Varies. My schedule might be busy, might not be. Who knows? But for now, I'm free (mostly).

Response Time: More than once a day if I'm feeling good, otherwise once every day or two. (Will respond later if I happen to be playing a game (usually Brave Frontier)).

Reminders: Reminders on needing to respond are okay. I tend to forget or neglect things, so I need the help. Don't go too crazy, though. I might be on the needy side, too, so please don't get angry when I send a bunch of PMs.

Threads: Posting here is fine, but shoot me a PM in addition. I don't just sit here refreshing the page to see if there's a new response to my thread, but PMs pop up even if I haven't refreshed. I do have instances where I'm bored an will refresh on the main page, though.

Perspective: I RP either First or Third, but I prefer Third. Willing to do First if requested or plot requires it.

Grammar: Basic knowledge of the alphabet is required. If you do not have that, I will direct you to a fine depository of Kindergarten classroom basics where you acquire said knowledge.

Now, if you have a problem playing with a someone who's a guy behind the screen, by all means, leave my thread. I can understand that something like that might make someone uncomfortable. If you aren't fazed yet, please proceed to my fandoms and plots.

Also, if you've made it this far, please include the word artichoke in your message title in your pm to me, so I know you've read my thread at least somewhat thoroughly.

FANDOMS
(Stars indicate cravings. 1 is eh, 5 is YES PLEASE)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
warrior_challenge_1__firestar_icon_by_pkmn_fern-d7ce2d9.gif

Warriors (by Erin Hunter)

OC x OC
f3QdeUr.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bill_cipher_dorito_man_thing_icon_by_gladin121-d9a0q3p.gif

Gravity Falls

OC x OC or Dipper
w8qML3i.png

pokeball_free_icon_by_scratch_the_hedgie-d3jwgjs.gif

Pokemon (Games)

OC x OC
f3QdeUr.png

free_icon___kirito_by_crys234-d5h2wm4.gif

Sword Art Online

OC x OC
UYuhg8P.png

Brave Frontier (by Alim/Gumi)

Selena x Lance or Vargas
D2dnfc8.png

ichigo_icon__free_use__by_miichaneko-d49j8xn.gif

Bleach

OC x OC
73vhCZ6.png

PLOTS AND SETTINGS
No plots yet, so I only have settings at the moment.
Settings
Modern
Fantasy/Medieval
Virtual Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom