Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave for Sale! Slave for Sale! Come take a look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creek

Moon
Step right up!! I sure do have a slave for you today!!
This one right here -> They call him Creek. (A naked, pale man steps up, feet and hands bound and connected with a long chain. A thick heavy collar adorning his neck) *Creek pale peach skin is reddening steadily from embarrasment, his shaggy shoulder length black hair, covering his ears, which, when his hair moves, pointy ears may possibly be seen. His body is toned with, obvious blade cut scars scatter his body. He is covering his manhood with his hands, trying to keep some decency. His body has very little hair and his knees and feet are dirty and bruised.*
*Creek growls and bares his teeth* He's a little fiesty, could use some breaking in. In my opinion breaking them in is all the fun.
Found him out in the Wilderness, yes I did. He was layin' face down in a puddle o' blood surrounded by men he'd kill't. Turn't out he was just exhausted and snorin' like a big 'ol bear.
Looked him over and decided he was worth nursin' back to health.
'Ere he is look at that baby face o' his. (The slave trader grips Creek's face hard. Creek eyes him and yanks his head away with a clank of chains) Perfect for gaggin' and jammin' in whatever Mistress sees fit.
Look at 'is ton'd physique. (slaps Creek's ass hard, and spins him around, Creek's ass is red as he hobbles around to be shown off). Look at that tight virgin ass Mistress. Doesn't it jus fill your 'ead with ideas? (The slave trader spins Creek back around and yanks the chain holding his hands up, pulling Creek's hands from protecting his modesty. The trader pokes at Creek's manhood, which is tied at the base of the testicles and penis with a tight band.) *A growling audible whisper can be heard from the trader* I told you to get that thing hard.
*The slave trader blushes slightly* Well Mistress you can see it's a good size and turns a nice shade of purple when bound and it's been cut so little upkeep is required. *The slave trader smacks Creek hard on the back of the head and then smacks Creek's thighs leaving hand prints.* E's got good workin' legs if you might only want 'im fer that as well.
Now down to business my dear. What d'ya say? You want to take him home? Send 'im to yer mines? Or rent 'im out to yer friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom