Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life in TV

Rudolph Quin

Mistaken for some sort of scoundrel
Withdrawn
Which TV show do you want your life to be like? Would you want to take the place of the main character in that show or just live and exist there?

I think I'd really like Gotham, Salem, or Twelve Monkeys. I'd definitely wanna be James Cole in Twelve Monkeys, the special one outside of the timeline, crossing the borders and bending the universe in that way. Don't create a paradox!(I haven't seen the second season yet, so, shhh! No spoilers!). I'd just want to be a citizen of Gotham or a witch in Salem because that'd be pretty awesome, lol. I'd totally be Countess von Marburg's bitch, even if the possibilities of drowning were incredibly high while in her service.

I don't think I'd survive in any of my favorite shows (GoT/Blacklist). I don't have the persona to be in any crime related show I've liked, and Westeros is too brutal to live in.

Despite not really liking the show that much, I really like the premise of "Heroes". I think it would be fun waking up one day discovering I had superpowers.

Something that's not fantasy, I'd fit in as another nerd in The Big Bang theory quite nicely.

I'm more into movies than shows so my options revolve around few shows and few sitcoms really, haha.

Omg, yeah, GoT would be a nightmare either as a main character or just a denizen of Westeros in the background. XD No way to win!

Big Bang Theory and Heroes would be awesome though! What would your superpower be?

I'd have liked to have been part of the forensics team with Dexter. I'd have had some fun dressed up in a white 'suit' splattering dummies, especially if I'd sussed my fascinating co-worker!

Rudolph Quin said:
What would your superpower be?

I've always wanted to fly! Or maybe change my appearance into someone else's just to prank people lol

In a show like Heroes I might need something to fight with, though. I remember there was a character who could create black holes and suck people in. I'd like that very much xD

Nature Girl said:
I'd have liked to have been part of the forensics team with Dexter. I'd have had some fun dressed up in a white 'suit' splattering dummies, especially if I'd sussed my fascinating co-worker!

Hey, that'd be pretty cool!

Forbidden Fruit said:
I've always wanted to fly! Or maybe change my appearance into someone else's just to prank people lol

In a show like Heroes I might need something to fight with, though. I remember there was a character who could create black holes and suck people in. I'd like that very much xD

Oooo! Having an appearance changing power would be cool! Omg, that black hole one would be terrifying to face off against, though! 8O

Create a black hole and suck people into them. Now there is a novel idea.

Once Upon A Time. Although I don’t watch the show anymore, I think to be a living storybook character would be fun. Charmed. Of course I love the idea of being a witch with powers. I could not live like Walking Dead. No internet. *shivers* Sons of Anarchy would be fun, but only if could get in bed with Opie. Yummy. I don’t watch much in the way of television. Lately I’ve been on a 7th Heaven thing.

Now if we ever have a thread about movies, that’s another world entirely.

You can make the thread about movies if you like, Nich! I think that's a great idea! :) There's so many movies I'd love to live inside of!

XD lol about Opie! It's the truth, though! I'd actually, strangely enough, like to get with Tig or Gemma, myself. :D 7th Heaven? The one about the Christian family right? Quite the variety! I love it!

Back
Top Bottom