Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need someone with decent writing skills and an interesting brain! M/F

Status
Not open for further replies.

California

Dust
I'm new to this site, but not to roleplaying. I won't correct your grammar or anything, but I'm looking for a literate roleplaying partner who's an average/above average writer. Your responses can vary in length as long as thought has been put into them, and they serve the plot and/or character development well. I only roleplay through PMs.

In terms of erotica: no incest, beastiality, piss/shit, gore/murder... You get the idea. Basically, no heavy taboo shit.

I'm open to different plots, but I have a few ideas that we could use as general jumping off points:

- Any Got or TWD type plots, using either original or established characters

-Different historical settings (medieval, WWI or WWII, Viking era, etc)

-Modern or future setting where absolute monarchy is the ruling form of government. Monarchy was either re established or was never abolished.

-I'd even be down for a vampire plot if it was done well and could avoid cliches

-More normal type plots: student/professor dynamic; a travel abroad scenario where my character works for your character in exchange for accommodation

Like I said, I'm open to different ideas, so if you've got a good one, I'd love to hear it. I know the above suggestions are extremely vague, but we could come up with something super interesting together.

Also! Any anime references will be lost on me.

A short, fat slave trader walks by and notices you. He yanks the chain he is holding and a tall, pale-peach young man stumbles into view. The slave is naked, he is covering his manhood with his hands which are chained at the wrist to his feet and to the thick heavy iron collar around his neck. There are whip marks on his back and his knees and feet are dirty. "Well Mistress, you must see my newest acquisition."

The ugly slave trader extends a chubby hand to the naked slave. "He is a mighty fine newly acquisition'd piece of slave. I found 'im face down in a pool of blood. I thought 'e were dead. I kicked and poked him but 'e came up swinging and fighting. The blood must have been from the other bodies around 'im. Me being the mighty warrior I am I easily beat 'im and thought of you right away, I did."

The ugly slave trader yanked on the leash around the slaves neck. The slaves hair was black and shoulder length and when the slave pulled back resisting the ugly man he growled. You caught a slight glimpse of what might've been pointy ears on the slave. " 'E could use some breakin' in, but that's all the fun in'it Mistress? He's got 'im a fine rump." The slave trader spun the slave around with a yank of the leash. The slave indeed had a nice ass. Cute and well toned. "I bet 'es never been used back there, Mistress, an added bonus." The slave trader smacked the slave's ass hard leaving a bright red hand print behind on one of the slave's cheeks. The slave stood straight up with a shock. Then gave the slave trader a murderous gaze and growled a long steady growl. "Look at his ass, Mistress, how nicely it turns red with a good spank, eh?"

The slave trader spun the slave back around and yanked on the chain holding the slave's wrists. The slave couldn't continue to hold his hands over his manhood any longer. The slave's manhood was tied at the base with a thick leather cord, pushing his testicles and cock out away from his body. The slave trader leaned into the slave and jabbed the slave's toned chest. "I thought I told you to get that cock hard." The slave trader turned back and apologetically said " 'e's got 'im a nice fat cock and look how it turns a nice shade of purple when it's tied up."

The slave trader then smacked the slave's thighs hard leaving a hand print on each of them. " 'E's got a strong set of legs and back, if yer just wantin' 'im to work in yer mines Mistress. Or ye can lend 'im out to yer friends. What do ya say Mistress. Don't pass up on a deal like this, they don't come around often."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom