Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are You a Mentor, Or a Dom?! (DonVoltonus x Dumpling)

--
Worthy..? Kestrel felt quite proud of herself that Cotala thought she was worthy enough.. She took a step closer towards the creature but didn't step into the ring quite yet.

--
Kestrel swallowed hard and shook her head. " N-no... " She sucked in a tight breath before advancing forwards and stepping into the ring with the creature.

He moved calmly to her, running his hands over her body. "So, what do you desire to gain through magic?"

--
Kestrel blushed from the feeling of the creature's hands running across her body. She had never been touched in such ways, and it felt even stranger to have such a strange creature doing so. " I-I'm not sure... I just find it to be more interesting and.. different. "

--
Kestrel hesitated, not sure what to do. She wasn't sure if she was expected to lick the creature's cock like she had with Cotala, or bend over like she had with the manticore. Apparently she was 'worthy' enough, so she didn't want to disappoint the strange creature. " ..u-um.. " Kestrel was unsure about what to say.

--
Kestrel nodded, and reached up to grasp one of the creature's large cocks. It was a bit high, but she managed to softly lick the flesh and duplicate the actions she had performed on Cotala.

--
The creature's cock was much too large to take whole, so Kestrel continued to give long licks along it's shaft.

"Not bad, you still need to learn greater skill in this however." He thought to her, his cocks drooling cloudy precum down his twin lengths. "Do you have the desire for a different body? Stronger, more flexible?"

--
Kestrel paused and lifted her head to look at the creature. A different body..? She wasn't too sure. She didn't want to change too much, but she also thought that changing would make the experience better and easier.. Kestrel was already quite small and weak, but she still wasn;t sure if she'd be able to manage a different body.. " I.. I don't know.. "

--
Kestrel still hesitated, but finally answered with a nod. " O-okay.. " She looked back over towards Cotala and wondered if the same had been done to her.

The being lifted her with ease, rubbing his thick twin cocks to both of her holes, slicking them with chilling precum.

--
Kestrel was slightly surprised to have been lifted up so suddenly, but soon relaxed. However, she tensed up again after not only feeling one of the creature's cock, but both against both of her holes. Looking a bit nervous, she wondered if she should speak up.

He slowly began to lower her, his cock spreading her easily, pushing deeply into both of her holes.

--
Kestrel whimpered in discomfort with her eyes tightly shut. However, she kept silent and waited for the creature to continue.

He held her in place, a strange green glow running down his cocks and into her, changing her within, making her walls more elastic.

--
Kestrel looked down, watching the glowing green. She softly bit her lip, wondering what the creature had changed. Hopefully it'd make the experience more comfortable..

Back
Top Bottom