Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are You a Mentor, Or a Dom?! (DonVoltonus x Dumpling)

The beast gave a final rough thrust, thick jets of hot sperm pouring into her womb, splattering against the back wall of her womb with enough force for her to feel it.

--
As soon as Kestrel felt the hot liquid inside of her womb, she too released her juices onto the manticore's large cock. Her chest expanded and tightened as she took heavy breaths, and she slowly lowered herself onto the flooring.

--
Kestrel let out a soft, satisfied sigh as she felt the manticore continue to fill her up. Like before with Cotala, she felt quite full and exhausted.

The beast slid slowly out of her with a low growl, vanishing into smoke as the summoning was over.

"Now, don't let all that cum go to waste."

--
After the manticore had vanished, Kestrel looked up at Cotala after hearing her comment. She then turned to look back over at the flask, and picked up the metal container before sitting up and letting the beast's cum slowly drip into it,

"Well now, it looked like you quite enjoyed that, didn't you?" She chuckled, walking over to Kestrel.

--
Kestrel smiled and nodded. " Yes, it was quite enjoyable..! " She then looked back down at the almost full flask. " How much of this do we need? "

--
Kestrel nodded, and just as the flask filled to the top, she handed it to her mentor. She shifted her position before pulling herself up and rising to her feet. " Is there anything else that needs to be done today..? "

--
Kestrel thought about it for a moment. She was a bit sore and her body was tired, but she thought she could handle just one more. " I'll try one more. "

--
Kestrel stepped out of the circle and ran her fingers through her slightly tangled hair. She wondered what creature Cotala would summon next. The manticore was already a large beast and was quite gentle, so she could only imagine what the rougher ones were like.

She smiled, starting to float slightly off the ground, eyes glowing, the stagnant air swirling and blowing in the small room. "Cover you ears Kestrel, do not listen until he appeares."

--
Looking up at Cotala in surprise, Kestrel nodded and reached up to cover her ears. She wondered what this was all about.. Was it going to be too loud..?

--
Kestrel's face held a rather confused and uncertain look as she slightly turned away to shield her face from the glowing ring. What creature would require this much power? It seemed quite strange.

--
Still with her ears covered, Kestrel slowly turned to face the creature. With a shocked expression, she remained silent and only stared at the strange being. It was probably twice her height! She glanced over at Cotala, wondering if it was alright to uncover her ears now.

--
Kestrel removed her hands and continued to look up at the bizarre creature. A bit of worry flooded into her mind, but she held it back from showing on her face. " S-so... What should I do..? "

A strange voice chuckled in her head. "So you are her new apprentice? I suppose your body will suffice as a vessel for my seed."

--
Kestrel expressed a confused look as the strange voice appeared in her head. It's in my head now..? She looked back up at the strange creature, wondering what to do next.

He beckoned her with a strange hand. "She wouldn't not have summoned be if she didn't believe you were worthy of this.

Back
Top Bottom