Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are You a Mentor, Or a Dom?! (DonVoltonus x Dumpling)

RE: Are You a Mentor, Or a Dom?!

"Yes, at climax the tattoos upon my shaft will focus the power of our orgasms into mana." She smiled, slowly going faster.

--
As the pain began to melt away, Kestrel relaxed a bit more as a new sensation flooded into her body. She didn't quite recognize and understand it yet, but it felt.. nice. The girl's breathing sped up and light pants escaped her mouth.

Cotala smiled, now begining to thrust faster, lightly tapping on Kestrel's cervix. "Are you ready for my whole length now?"

--
Kestrel nodded as she let out a few soft moans and whimpers. She struggled to support herself with her arms, so she lowered herself onto her elbows. " I-is.. there anything I should be doing..? "

She pressed slowly inside Kestrel's womb with a smile. "Just enjoy these new sensations now."

--
Kestrel nodded, burying her face into the soft bed. She softly moaned and cried out, but noticed that Cotala seemed quite calm. Was she not enjoying herself..? " A-are you sure I can't do anything to make this any better.. ? "

"Why? Did you want me to be moaning and such?" She chuckled, thrusting faster.

--
Kestrel grabbed onto the bed, softly panting. " N-no, I just.. wanted you to enjoy this too. "

"Oh I certainly am, I simply don't show it much." She smiled, thrusting to her hilt, hips slapping against Kestrel's ass. "You feeling it when I reach my peak."

--
Kestrel rested her head against the bed as her stomach tightened with each heavy breath. She was quite inexperienced, however she began to softly thrust her hips back against Cotala's cock, trying to keep in rhythm with her mentor.

"Open yyourself to feeling the flow of magic, this act produces potent mana for both of us.

--
Nodding, Kestrel allowed her mind to fall into a relaxed state. Breathing heavily, she began to feel an unfamiliar pressure in her lower abdomen. " I-I think I'm close..! "

Cotala smiled, thrusting faster now. "Let the feeling flow, I'm nearly there as well." She panted.

--
Kestrel tightly shut her eyes and squeezed the bed's mattress. Her body tensed a bit and she held her breath before releasing her juices with a small gasp.

Cotala thrust deep with a groan, flooding her womb with seed, her body being charged with potent mana.

--
Panting heavily, Kestrel laid there with her thighs quivering. She felt full and tired as she slowly rolled over onto her side.

--
Kestrel looked up at Cotala with both a smile and a small laugh. " It was better than wonderful.. "

--
Kestrel gave a soft nod before pulling herself up into a sitting position. " Should I get dressed or are we going to start right away..? "

--
" Oh. " Kestrel shakily rose to her feet with her hands placed on the bed for support. " So, which creature is next? "

"We will be starting with a manticore, despite being a predator, they are quite gentle mates."

--
Kestrel gave a small nod and smile. She was glad that she was starting off with a creature more.. gentle. " Lead the way. "

She lead Kestrel downstairs to a large summoning room, warming up the circle with sparks of mana, the ring begining to glow.

Back
Top Bottom