Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are You a Mentor, Or a Dom?! (DonVoltonus x Dumpling)

DonVoltonus

Singularity

To: Kestrel Westwarden

Your application has been filed,
and we have only one fitting apprenticeship for you.
You have been assigned to the summoning tutor,
Cotala Quetzalle.

Enclosed is a map to the studying tower of the afformentioned sorceress,
we expect you to follow her orders, to complete your apprenticeship,
and graduate the mage's college.
From this point forward, you are under her care,
and at her mercy to pass and fail.
We wish you the best in your training.

Kestrel would find a massive tower at the location in question, it's heavy door locked tight. Nothing to do now but knock.

RE: Are You a Mentor, Or a Dom?!

--
Finally! Finally she had been assigned to someone! Kestrel was so excited to finally train, learn, and possibly graduate. She had been
given instructions and was expected to arrive at the said studying tower...

It said to come here. However, all there seemed to stand was a large, heavy door. Kestrel couldn't help but wonder what was inside.
What would she learn and see? Her light pink eyes already held a look of curiosity, and she was only staring at the door.. The girl swept
her long, white hair to one side before taking a large breath and softly knocking on the massive door.

"WHO DARES ENTER MY DOMAIN?!" A booming voice bellowed from above. "ONLY THE WORTHY MAY.... Pfft! I'm sorry! I just can't keep up this whole imposing thing with a straight face!" The voice snickered, trailing into a woman's laugh. The door swung open to reveal a young woman, maybe in her early thirties, with smooth porcelain skin and fierce crimson eyes, her long black hair running down her back. She was entirely nude, aside from a skirt-like robe that cloaked her privates. "Come on in, you must be Kestrel!" She smiled, a woosh of magical air pushing Kestrel inside. "As you may notice, I like the kind of clothing-optional thing, a lot of magic can shread all your beautiful fancy robes and such."

A booming voice suddenly roared down from above. Kestrel jumped and her body tensed, but she soon relaxed after noticing the faint laughing that followed. Is she crazy or something..? The thought slipped from her mind however as the massive door swung open to reveal a dark-haired women who seemed barely dressed. Just after, a gust of wind pushed the girl inside. The ground shifted from a small path into some nice flooring.

Hearing the women's small introduction, Kestrel nodded and managed a faint word. " O-oh.. " She politely smiled back, her light-colored lips curling upwards. The young girl wondered what would happen next.

"Well? Tell me about yourself dear!" She grinned, a chair sliding up behind her as she sat down. "I like to know about my apprentices, though most of them quit, they can't handle the training I offer."

Can't handle the training..? Kestrel clasped her hands together and looked down shyly. " I-if you don't mind me asking.. Why do most of them end up quitting..? " The girl didn't mean to ask such a personal question, but she wanted to know why so many would have quit. Was there something dangerous about the training..? Of course magic always had the potential to be dangerous, but Kestrel didn't think most would back out because of that.

"Well, summoning can often end with coitus with powerful creatures. They either fear that it's too outside the norm, or simply can't handle the powerful sensations."

Kestrel nodded and fiddled with a strand of her long, white hair. The girl thought back to the women's first comment. There wasn't much to say about herself. She wasn't too great at introductions and most just figured out little bits about her over time. " There isn't too much thats special about me... I'm just hoping to learn more about the thing I like.. "

"I'd say it's quite special that you aren't very bother by what I'm suggesting here." She smiled.

Blushing, Kestrel continued to twirl around her hair. Yes, it was quite.. different. However, this was perhaps her only chance to eventually gain more knowledge and graduate. " W-would it ever be painful..? "

"If you choose monsters out of your league, or something quite dangerous, then yes. it can even be fatal if you're careless, like most forms of magic. However, with proper training, you'll reach pleasure known to few others."

Kestrel thought about the situation for a moment. " H-how does this even fit into training..? What benefit does it give us in the future? " The girl still stood there with a confused and questioning expression. She wasn't too bothered by this, but.. she also wasn't sure if she was ready to just give herself to a bunch of monsters.

"Well, for one my dear, climax is the best way to regenerate your mana for spellcasting. As well, the sperm of these beasts can be used as powerful alchemical reagents."

--
" Oh.. " Kestrel slightly blushed at the thought. She looked at her mentor, unsure of what to ask next.. What were they even planned to do this day? The girl only patiently stood in her spot and waited to see if Cotala would instruct her to start working on something.

"I think the first thing we should worry about is, quite bluntly, are you a virgin?" She asked calmly.

--
Kestrel had just been standing there before her mentor blunty asked if she were a virgin.. And she was.. Blushing, she looked down and shyly nodded. " Yes.. I am.. " The girl tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and waited to hear Cotala's response.

"If it doesn't bother you, it would be easier for me to help deflower you, than to have something uncaring as a beast take it."

--
Kestrel paused for a moment, before giving her mentor an answer. " ..Y-you.. " The girl seemed a bit nervous, but she was ready to make the transition in order to train.

"It would be far easier for you that way, as many beasts are...quite well endowed." She smiled, standing calmly to walk over to Kestrel, placing a hand on her shoulder.

--
Kestrel averted her pink gaze upwards at Cotala, softly smiling. " S-so.. are we going to do this now? "

" N-no.. " Kestrel gently bit her lip, wondering what to do. She had never been in this type of situation before. She stood there for a moment before quietly asking Cotala for directions. " What do I need to do..? "

She smiled, a bed appearing from nowhere. "Let's get comfortable first." She grinned.

--
Kestrel nervously and slowly strided over towards the bed, her feet lightly dragging. The girl gathered her white hair and pulled it to the side before sitting on the bed's edge. She placed her hands beside her and softly kneaded the mattress. " S-should I just lay back on it..? "

"First you should fully remove your clothing." She smiled, letting her simple cloth fall away, revealing a thick flaccid cock, traced with black tattoos.

Back
Top Bottom