Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abandoned re-twist

Status
Not open for further replies.

momsonfun

Dust
My name is Jake, I knew that I was adopted since I was ten. After graduating college, and got a very good job offer. It seems like I have everyone wishes for, but I feel that I am missing something very important of my life, my biological mother.

From what i learn from my parent:" Her name was Lucinda Grant and she was only 18 when she had him. Her parents were rich high-class people who didn't want to be embarrassed by their daughter having a child out of wedlock. Lucinda panicked and after having him, she left him in front of a church."

It is about the journal of Jake trying to find his mother to fulfill his mother love desire. Once he meet her, a women-"she was short and petite, just like in his dream. Her hair wasn't too long, about shoulder length and dark brown just like Jake's. He couldn't see if she had colored eyes from far away. She wore a short dark blue skirt and a white button up blouse. She was obviously going to work. She looked as if she was in a hurry. Jake tried his hardest to get more of a glimpse of her but she quickly got in her car and began to drive off. From what he'd seen she was incredibly beautiful."

He could not resist but follow her and ask her on a date....

Please contact me if you want to do this, I am from Austin, Texax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom