Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

reckless & relentless ; lit. - adv. lit. ((mxm || mxf ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humans

Dust
RECKLESS & RELENTLESS ; A SEARCH
i am rock n' roll at its finest

WHAT TO EXPECT FROM ME
  • A flexible writing partner. I understand we all get busy at times, but just don't abandon me, man.
  • Someone with tons of ideas. I've been writing for many years now, so my ideas are endless.
  • A dirty mind. Refer to the comment above.
  • Replies will mostly occur in the evenings.
  • A friend. Life gets rough sometimes, and while we may write together, you can always come to me for a simple chat or if you need to vent about your problems.

WHAT I EXPECT FROM YOU
  • Respect and flexibility.
  • No text chat. I understand it's a joke at times, but really?
  • Talk! If you have something you need to say, tell me! The more ideas or the more we get to know each other, the better.
  • Contribution to the story and not just minor notations.
  • As mentioned, don't abandon the plot line. All in all it's all out disrespectful.

SETTINGS?
  • Modern
  • Victorian Era
  • Light fantasy twists (nothing outrageous)

TURN OFF'S
  • Anime pics (I know I just turned the majority of you away, but so be it)
  • Thread abandonment
  • Father/Son, Father/Daughter, etc.
  • One liners. I'd rather see novella-sized replies, but one liners just doesn't give the response any substance to work off of.
  • God modding. Just don't.
  • Furries

Just as some clarification, this doesn't mean I won't accept anime pictures are your character. I can be very picky when it comes to character pictures especially if they're well known anime characters (i.e. Naruto). If you're really set on using an anime character, by all means approach and ask. The worst that will happen is I'll say 'no, try again'.

TURN ON'S
  • Drug usage (both sexual and non-sexual)
  • Real life pictures
  • PM, AIM or Skype roleplays/communication
  • In-depth characters

Feel as though I might have left something of importance out? PM me and ask! I might be picky, but I'm certainly not perfect.

IDEAS? YES, PLEASE!
  • Rock n' roll lifestyle. Typical, yes? Not quite. I was thinking on again and off again lovers with a love for drug usage.
  • Vampire going to a human high school/college/workplace. It seems over-played and it may be, but it can quickly turn into something interesting if - perhaps - another love is thrown into the picture.

While I may seem needy, I can be flexible. I have not posted all of my ideas because some people do love to steal my own. Please PM me if you show any interests and I'm sure we can sort something out.​

A small note that this thread layout is not my original idea. I'm horrible at thread design and will therefore not take the credit whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom