Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stockholm Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valkyrja

Brat
I’ll keep this short and sweet.

I’m looking for a roleplaying partner to commit to a long term kidnapping, eventually Stockholm syndrome, roleplay. The premise I’m looking for is ex “friends with benefits.” Ideally, this roleplay would be incredible aggressive and feature non-consensual scenarios from rape to humiliation along with some mind control, torment and domination.

A little bit about me...
I’ve been roleplaying for 15 years and love a thick plot! I mainly play as an aggressive submissive (i.e. my characters WILL fight back) and am open to new things!

The plot…
(MC = My Character | YC = Your Character)
I'm willing to work on this and personalize it based of of your interests but what I am plotting is essentially an ex lover scorned. YC & MC were lovers for a brief stint in time but after a very agressive and ugly falling out, they went their separate ways. YC grew into a more professional career, bought a house, married and attempted to kick start his life but there was always something...somebody...missing. Enter MC. MC moved on in the best way she knew how, throwing herself into work. YC would send random messages to MC to attempt reconnection and would regularly request to hook up "for old times sake." This is where our Roleplay would begin... one day YC gets a response... "He asked me to marry him. I said yes. Will you finally leave me alone?"
No man is allowed to claim what was once yours.

DM me if interested. I’m also open to ideas if you have any!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom