Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking a dominant guy with a brain to butt heads with

Status
Not open for further replies.

MephK

Moon
Hello XD

I'm bad at all this presentation shit so please give me a chance and read to the end, because I'm pretty broad minded about RP plots/contexts, and an rarely limited to the few things I highlight in these descriptions ^^'

So I'm primarily looking for a fandom roleplay, but preferably with OCs (at least on my part), which in my opinion allows for more imagination to derive from and build upon the original work.
Though a completely original work, if well thought out, and if you are willing to write one with me, is worth much more than any fandom based story XD

The story would obviously have romance (as you may have guessed from the title, I do m/f and would be looking for a male). I am perfectly fine with all the kinky stuff as long as it's not degrading for the woman, and your character would be the more dominant one, but beware that my characters usually don't yield very easily, though this could be negotiated XD

As for the mindset of the characters I play, they are usually quite smart, for the best and the worst, and can have varying personalities, from cute to dangerous, psychopathic or depressed, cold or sulfurous, depending on the setting, the mood and the moment XD

Your character can be a villain or a hero, an OC or a canon character, though I tend to play neutral or bad OCs myself XD Then again, it is open to negotiation if you have a certain idea in your mind ;)

I welcome any ethic or moral or mature or generally dark themes you would like to touch upon in the RP.

Concerned fandoms:
- I like most marvel or DC franchises, though I don't know them all very well.
Currently I would quite like a batman/my OFC roleplay <3 (my OFC being a neutral/bad character so they can argue about morals and all these things XD)
-anything with vampires XD I recently saw the Dracula series but I am also familiar with True Blood series, Hellsing, as well as Buffy and other ones.
-Harry Potter, because there are so many things one can do with this world, to build characters and stories and myths ;)
-mangas like Bleach, Naruto, One Piece and such, I know lots of them XD
-Other fantasy or supernatural books and stories like Frankenstein for example.
-Most mythologies, with the Egyptian one being my personal favorite (anyone read the Kane Chronicles or Percy Jackson?)

-I can also do Realistic stuff if I must, though I don't do ordinary things XD
That means that I would prefer high society, secrets, mafia and weapons, danger and secret plots and ploys, nearly supernatural mysteries, mad scientists and almost futuristic experiments, those kinda things...
-I also do steampunk and other alternate worlds and civilizations if you like that XD

You may have noticed that I didn't give any particular plots, it's just because I like making it up with the other person when we already agreed on a theme or fandom for the RP, otherwise I have so many ideas this post would never end XD

DESCLAIMER: I am rather busy and am sometimes prone to random disappearances, so just feel free to spam me until I reply XD

I hope that will interest anyone, feel free to PM me if you have any ideas or are interested in one of the things I offered XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom