Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M/F Wrestling/Fighting/Femdom/Maledom/Superhero

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrestlingguy21

Meteorite
What's up? I'm looking for a girl who's interested in all kinds of fighting and wrestling RPs. I've tried joining a few online communities but am only finding F/F there really so booooooo! Here's hoping hehe. Here are a few examples of things I've got (and DON'T have) in mind!

YES!
-I enjoy light/friendly - semi-comp matches mainly, but am open to fully competitive matches.
-College/high school wrestling: In actual school wrestling matches or casual, "Hey you punk, gimme back my phone!" kinds of fun wrestling matches!
-Bully play - Surprise the person, then pin them down and bully them mericlessly, embarrassing them in front of the school, etc. Serious, playful, or sibling kinds of scenarios
-Family wrestling: Mom pins down her son and tickles and teases him or big sister is hanging with her friends and annoying little brother won't go away, so it's time to teach him a lesson!
-Boyfriend/girlfriend: light, playful, teasing wrestling
-Post-victory celebration: Teasing, posing, etc.
-Superhero fights: Flying through the air, slamming each other through buildings as we brawl, all for the sake of saving the good citizens! lol

NO!
-"gender bender"
-Rape, abuse, beating, serious violence
-Serious Bondage. Sure, we can tie each other up and tease while they're trapped, but no serious BDSM stuff
-Me ALWAYS winning/dominating. I enjoy both dominating/winning and being dominated/losing in these kinds of things, but I want there to be a fair balance.

I'm fine with the matches leading to sex, even "forced" sex as long as it isn't rape, more like "I won, time for me to collect my prize" kinds of things.

That's about all I can think of now.. if you have additional ideas or questions, bring em to me! I can do email, webchat (Chatzy), and Trillian

Can't wait to see you in the ring/yard/on the mat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom