Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plot/ Pairs (MxF) x smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

natsumi

Meteorite
Hi, again. I am interested in roleplaying. I like MxF pairs, and playing the female. Decent length and grammar, some plot, and some creativity is what i offer and ask. I here only for the roleplay, nothing else.

In these request thread i am adding the pairs/plots i am craving. It includes lots of smut. If you like any of it pm me.

The revenge of the fatties (pair: Japanese girl x over weighted boy)
My character is a exchanged female student from Japan. She travels to a new country. She is a petite new girl in a big city. In school she get all the attention. Everyone is really nice at here. In no time she has many friends, and a boyfriend. The school is split in 3 groups. The Vips, who are rich, pretty the most wanted students. To the Normal, who are most of the regulars students. And to the Fatties, who are mostly the over weighted, poor boys. She started hanging up with Vips, but things that its unfair. Your character is a boy from the fatties. A year or two older than her, fat, but really clever. The group of fatties decide to take revenge against the Vips. In a lab class the teacher teams them up. She starts hanging out with them as she feels sorry for them. There he and the team of fatties find the opportunity to start their revenge with her. Causing her many troubles all the time. As they take their revenge on her they slowly, start to enjoyed the fucked that they have power now.

This is my first pair and plot. Adding more pairs and plots soon. Just give same time to my imagination to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom