Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadows Alternate Search (FxF FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

Here is my request for roleplays playing as one of my female characters. I will list what pairings and/or fandoms I am interested in but before that let me tell you a little about me.
-I can play either sexual or non-sexual RPs both I prefer to be story driven. There are times when you can catch me in a "mood" and will do a sexual RP with a lot less story but don't expect it to last for long.
-I will RP with multiple people or multiple ideas with the same person, but I will let you know when I'm swamped and can't take on anything new for a bit. Usually when I take on to much I get overwhelmed and drop everything for a short hiatus. At least I can identify some of my character flaws :D
-I usually stick to 1-2 decent paragraphs per post, but I tend to type more when something gets detailed or type less when we are in a back and forth situation and need to go off of each other's response (I NEVER God Mode so please don't to me)
-If there's something I don't want to do or am not into please respect that. We can either do something else or if I come across someone that wants that same thing I will point them in your direction. If I am begged to do something I don't want to do I will no longer contact you, won't RP with you in the future, and won't help you in your search.
-For fandoms I mostly play OCs in the universe. I don't mind if you go canon as long as I like the character but I would have to be convinced to go canon unless I relate to the character. I will also do alternate universes.
-Anything else that I need to address I will add.

As I am open and can be convinced to do a lot of things It's hard to come up with a list of kinks. But I will give a list of my solid NO's.
-Gore during sex
-Scat
-God Mode
-Elderly Mains

Current cravings
-I'm currently craving something FxF with romance. I will add more plots to reflect this also.

Now for original pairing ideas.
High School/College
-Student x Teacher/Professor
-Loner Athlete x Cheerleader
-Popular Athlete x Artsy Loner
-Exchange Student x Host Families Kid
-Any combination of roles to double characters

Incest Taboo
Step-Daughter x Step-Mother
Step-Siblings
Cousins
Aunt x Niece
Sisters-in-law
Adopted Siblings

Neighborhood Setting
New Neighbors
Girl-Next-Door
Rich Woman x Maid/Babysitter
Restaurant Server x Customer
Barista/Bartender x Customer

Office Setting
Business Woman x Assistant/Intern
Boss x Employee
Employee x Client

That's just the limited list right now feel free to ask about your own ideas and I'll also add more to the list the more things I think of wanting to do.

And now for the fandoms
Anime
Psycho-Pass
-OC Inspector x OC Enforcer
-OC Inspector/Enforcer x Latent Criminal

Seraph of the End
-OC Humans
-OC Human x OC Vampire

Tokyo Ghoul (Ghouls can be Half-Ghouls)
-OC Ghouls
-Ghoul x Human
-Ghoul x Investigator

This list will grow a lot soon.

FxF Plots

Slice of Life Plots

What Friends Are For
High school/College Best Friends
They have been best friends since elementary school. Now in their later years of high school (or college) they have been nearly inseparable. (Your Character) has always had a crush on (My Character) but keeps it a sercret out of respect because (MC) claims to be totally straight. When (MC)'s boyfriend breaks up with her she goes to (YC) for comfort. After a bit of tears (MC) turns it in a whole different direction and messes around with (YC). (YC) at first thinks her prayers are answered until the next day sge is shocked when (MC) acts like nothing happened. When (YC) finally musters the courage to confront (MC) about it she is even more shocked by the answer.

Reserved for Fantasy Plots

Reserved for Fandom Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom