Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little bit of m// fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheeseOwl

Planetoid
Hey kids! Looking for some new stories, thought I'd throw up my guys and see if anyone cared to play with them. Or, if you have a plot you want to do, I might make a new character for it if I like it enough, so throw me a PM either way!

What do?-

-I don't do one liners. Now, beyond that, as long as you're moving the plot long with me, I don't care if it's a paragraph or two or a damn novel. I tend to mirror, but if I get fuckin inspired I might explode into a few pages. I don't actually expect you to do the same if that's not your deal. BUT, I need good writing. Spelling, grammar, prose, whatever, I gotta wanna read it, and not have to try and translate from gibberish.
-I'm cool with smut, but I'm a sucker for romance. Sorry, it's required, the romance I mean. But, plot progression and character building can happen in bed, I actually love that, it's my favorite kinda smut.
-I don't do insta romance. On my character's part anyway, you'll see what I mean in one of the plots. But in general, I like a slow burn, and build up.
-I fucking love planning. I'm a slut for planning and talking about our story ooc, I'm serious. Talk plot to me. Or just talk to me, I love ooc chatter too, be my friend!
-I don't like subs. My guys aren't subs, and I won't play with them, sorry. All my guys are switches or powerbottoms at worst. I can't be 100% dom, but I don't expect you to be either. I do however, really like the guys I play with to look like guys, pretty animu bishies need not apply.
-I need you to be over 18. I just... I'm old enough that it's creepy if you aren't, mkay?
-I don't really care how you present your character. It can be a picture, a drawing, a written description, or simply introducing him in your first post. As long as we discuss how we want our guys to interact before hand, I don't much care.
-Be up front with kinks, there are going to be some I can't do.
-No incest, no pedophilia, no mentor/subordinate type pairings.
-PMs or private thread only please, nothing off site. You might be able to get my skype if I really like you, but it'll only be to chat.

Flavor of the week-
-I'm feeling a fast paced, shorter post type rp.
-Gimme some goddamn dragons, I want a confidant, sexy, dragon guy to sweep Daniel off his feet!

Characters and plots-

Obsession-
It all started innocently enough, that's how it always starts, isn't it? He just helped a guy out that seemed to need it, he thought, well, he's new to town, might as well try and make a good impression, right? He knew it was a bad neighborhood, but how the hell was he supposed to know the guy he helped was a criminal, a god damn, honest to god, mafia boss. Or something like that, it didn't matter now. All he knew, was now the guy was obsessed with him.

-Basically, my guy helps out a stranger somehow (buys him a drink, helps change a tire, something simple) and your guy becomes completely, immediately, obsessed. Yes, I'm actually looking for like, psychopathic stalker criminal mastermind here, but like, he believes he's actually in love with my guy. I'm not sure about kidnapping (we can discuss), but showing up at my guy's apartment or work, buying random super expensive gifts, offering to kill people my guy doesn't like, being generally very creepy and clingy right off the bat. You know, super unhealthy relationship in general.
BUT, and yes I understand this is not how these relationships work, I do actually want our guys to end up genuinely liking each other. Mind you, I still don't see this plot ending with both characters alive.

Sean Morgan- Borderline sociopath, or, at least he thinks he is. Growing up hopping from foster home to foster home, he built up many defenses for himself. He can play at being perfect and pleasant, he's a terrific actor, but he defaults to 'cold bitch' usually. He can care for people, he just hasn't found a reason to, or really, anyone worth bothering with. He's got himself to where he is all on his own, clearly, he doesn't need anyone else. He does hide significant parts of his past though, and believe me, it's not what you would think.

Derick Belperio- A cheerfully normal guy. Honestly, Derick is a nice normal guy. He likes cooking, taking care of people he cares about, and dogs. I wanna see him break, I wanna see how normal deals with unpredictable crazy.

Dragon's Knight- (I'm fucking gagging for this right now, ngl)
Daniel was not the crown prince, his brother had that role, which left him rather empty handed. Sent on a suicide mission to kill a dragon, Daniel rode to the dragon's mountain, on the edge of his kingdom's claim, to face his death. They said he would return to riches and nobility, he knew he rode to never return, a second lineage to the crown only led to disaster. He stood in front of the dragon in shining armor, only to throw down his sword and cast off his crown. The Dragon, intrigued, decides to keep the Prince for himself, sending him down to stay with the Lord of a nearby city to be at their beck and call. Unbeknownst to the Prince or anyone else, the Lord and the Dragon are one in the same.

-There are a lot of ways we can go with this, actually, I'm pretty much for any suggestions so long as the main plot is intact. But I am looking for a goddamn dragon, alright? I would prefer someone a little more dom for this.

Daniel Rosario- A sweet, kind, sometimes shy kid. But he keeps quite a bit of himself wrapped up and hidden away from the world. If he's allowed to open up, he's a bright, energetic, talkative guy, with a bit of lip if he's comfortable enough. He doesn't hold himself very highly though. He's also scary competent with a sword, part of the reason he was sent away was because he was actually top of his class in combat and strategics.

P.R.I.M.E.-
Paranormal Research, Intelligence, and Manufacturing Enterprise.
PRIME is the leading organization in magical research and Canum is the top inventor. He doesn't need a partner, he's just fine on his own, thank you very much. Besides, anyone else would slow him down. Doesn't mean he really has a say in it though. Magic is still a fairly new phenomenon, only realized just after WW2 ended, it's still met with scorn and mistrust by many. Canum, well, he takes that a bit personally, but he'll prove magic can be used for more good than bad, just give him time. And don't mind the explosions from his lab.

-Couple different options here, either Canum gets assigned a partner, your character keeps getting caught in magic issues and Canum is the one that is always sent to fix it (say, a police officer or detective that seems to always find himself in magic-related issues), or your character has be somehow cursed or similar and Canum has to figure out how to fix it. THe world has a lot os shit I've made up for it, so feel free to ask about anything or just in general about it.

Canum Wicks- An insanely bright scientist, but he keeps pretty much everyone at arms length. He's a flirt and a talker, but somehow it tends to only push people away. Despite his accomplishments, he never feels like it's enough, and takes slights against magic as a whole as personal affronts. He doesn't consider himself really human anymore though, and he has good reason.

Other bits and pieces-

A/B/O
I know little to nothing about this, but I'm a little curious. I'd still rather play a Beta (any of my guys, really), but Daniel could easily be an Omega and Gabe might work as an Alpha, but I'm not really looking to play him that way. Basically I'm looking for an Alpha.

Modern fantasy/supernatural
Fucking anything man. My guys tend to be humans, you can be whatever the hell you want, demon, angel, gargoyle, werewolf, hunter ect. We can make a plot up for it, I guarantee you.

Political/corporate intrigue
Pretty much all Daniel. Daniel has this little problem of, no matter what plot he's in, it all comes down to the fact that his bother, Richard (usually king, or mob boss, or owner of the family company) wants him dead. Like, has actively been trying to kill him since he was ten or so. Sort of a sociopathic dick bag. Maybe he's sent to seal a deal with another gang (read:get killed by another gang), has a hitman put on him, or someone just tries to get 'in' with Richard and kill Daniel themselves, it could be anything. Been wanting to try this in a modern or space-opera type setting too.

World of Warcraft
OCs only, no exceptions. I'm looking specifically for an orc warrior to play against my human hunter. Basically the two stumble across each other one day, probably somewhere in the barrens. Orc warrior gets angry (because why the hell is a human in the barrens?), but the human hunter is more worried about the rampaging Kodo trying to run them down. He takes out the Kodo before the orc even realizes what's happening, and now the orc owes the human, because blood and honor and stuff. Feel free to PM me for more details, I know this is a little odd of a request. (For the Horde!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom