Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Real Life Domination (NSFW Topic)

Akashi

Planetoid
So, Ive been wondering, to all of you out there, submissive, Dominant, Neither, Switch, whatever you place yourself as, If you all have a similar problem as I do.

So, to explain, my entire experience of dominating, has been from online, through texts, and reports, never had anything physical that I could actually touch. Now, Im fine with that, I don't mind giving orders for those that submit to me through messages, and hearing back. However, the Problem I'm finding, is that for me, a major portion of this for me, is knowing what my submissive looks like, and occasionally dress up for me. However, Everywhere I look, I either find girls who are not attractive to my tastes, and then I lose interest, Find the ones that are attractive, but they are not willing to share pics, or the ones that are, are only willing to share with other females.

Now, I know, and agree, that a sub/Dom relationship shouldn't hinge solely on being able to see the sub. I know there are those out there who get those photos, then black mail the Sub into much worse things. But, What I'd like help with, is finding a place, where I can find submissive women who are willing to share pics, once trust is established. Please, Im sick and tired of only having RP subs, or subs who only last a short time, do to the previous stated problem.

However, Everywhere I look, I either find girls who are not attractive to my tastes, and then I lose interest, Find the ones that are attractive, but they are not willing to share pics, or the ones that are, are only willing to share with other females.

Sorry, you want... advice on meeting subs in real life?

But ones that you find hot?

And are willing to share pictures with strange men online? But eventually, once you're not strangers anymore?

Erit of Eastcris said:
Fetlife and... not much else that I know of. Good luck, I suppose.

Fet is now invite only, so people can't just join anymore.

If you want to meet women you find attractive, OP, then I would recommend doing some major research on CollarMe if that site is still around, or any local dungeons that are in your area.

"Attractive" people are interested in the real thing 9/10 because they can get the real thing. Why roleplay it? They won't be online, or at least actively. They wont share pics online. Why? They have an entire community to be themselves in, and to have an endless amount of Dom/subs waiting on them as soon as they break it off with their old one.

No judgement, just reality. I live in the South, most in my community are older and far from hot. Doesn't matter to me, I am more interested in the way they make me feel and how experienced they are during play.

However, Everywhere I look, I either find girls who are not attractive to my tastes, and then I lose interest, Find the ones that are attractive, but they are not willing to share pics, or the ones that are, are only willing to share with other females.

I'm going to be completely honest with you, and this isn't because I'm trying to be mean or cruel. Hot women (the ones that are "attractive" for society standards) are likely not going to be the ones looking for Dom/sub relationships online. As Princess P pointed out, they're not going to be online because they could easily get the real thing in real life.

I'm not saying you have to lower whatever expectations you have, or that what you want is impossible. I'm sure there ARE women online who are attractive and want a Dom/sub relationship. You should just be aware of why it's so difficult.

What I can tell you, tho, is that you likely won't find what you're looking for on BMR considering it's first and foremost a roleplaying community. :/ Sorry to hear about what you're going through!

^This.

And I might add, BMR is a writing site. Not a place where we go to orchestrate meet ups or other forms of intimate relations. Do they happen? Yes. But HOPEFULLY naturally over time, allowing for some sort of rapport to develop between writing partners. If coming here is so you can just 'find' someone to fulfill your real life fantasies in a very real way...this isn't the place to do it. =/

Back
Top Bottom