Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

But, I love my boyfriend -- Chey Luik & Viktoff Samson

From the other side of the door, just after the knocker was pressed, a pair of voices could be heard at a fair distance. The words were impossible to recognize, but the voices were more than identifiable. One was a strict, elderly male voice as the other was a manly and silky calm voice. Their exchanges were fairly measured and neither spoke quickly, as though they were comfortable or used to these sorts of conversations.

They became closer and closer as their conversation continued, the elderly man's voice now entering a range that makes his words clearly distinguishable. "Master, Ugh-William, Sir, this is highly inappropriate. What if it is your father at the door?" The older male was clearly in some position beneath the other, some sort of devoted service hand.

"It isn't anything he hasn't seem before, Blake. It'll be fine." The relaxed, soothing voice of the other man had weaved it's way past the door for Tindra's ears to collect with a tiny amount of effort.

"I still insist that you wear something. You are presenting yourself in a way that is misleading and I don't want you to do anything that you would regret." The pair were at the other side of the door now with one of them holding the handle as it moved slightly on Tindra's side.

"Trust me, Blake... I've got this." Came that very same, textured but inviting, manly but not without sophistication, silky voice. This time, it would dance about in Tindra's ears without any effort as he was clearly just on the other side of the door. In almost no time at all, without warning, the door opened into the large building to reveal so so much. A large room of pelts and wooden floor with a fitting white walling all around. A massive staircase was off to the right for Tindra's line of sight. Not far behind the pair of men at the door was a couch facing a big fireplace with a television above it on a stone wall.

The man who just recently spoke had the door handle in his hand. He had blonde hair and pale skin with a tightly pulled on towel that stopped just at his knees. His skin was slightly moist, like a fantasy, as he had clearly just recently left the shower. His eyes sat on Tindra's as he maintained a totally relaxed grin. His cock was impossible to over look behind the towel as even without it being erect, it was so large that it was easily discernable by the way the towel had laid around his width and length. Before opening his mouth or making a sound, he comically just shut the door right away.

"Letting me parade about in my birthday suit when the new girl is starting today?" Came William's voice, met with silence at first. "Christ, what would the public think, Blake?!" He put on the joke further as he could be heard stepping up the stairs.

"Yes, sorry sir. Right away, sir." Came the older man's voice as he opened the door. The almost naked man was gone and the handsomely dressed geezer was what remained at the door. This black tuxedo, white posh gloves, long grey haired old man had stepped to the side and ushered for Tindra to step in. "Please, come in. Introduce yourself. I am Blake." He didn't sound annoyed or anxious, if anything the old man was sweet in tone and had an air of comfort about him.

Back
Top Bottom