Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gravitas - Playing As Female!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravitas

Planetoid
Hello! Welcome to the thread, it's pretty barebones right now, but I really wanted to get something started so I can find some great people to play with. This will be my thread of playing characters more female inclined. I will add more as I go along and remember things that I enjoy.

I'm going to list off some stuff about me, and from that, you can decide if you think we'd work well together ^_^

1)I'm a male in my twenties, into a lot of different kinds of media. I have a day job and stuff I do in the evenings, but I will devote a good amount of time to this and responding.
2)I very much believe in separation of player and character. You can be whoever you are, and I can be whoever I am, and it doesn't matter for our characters. Namely, I don't care what your personal gender/stuff is all about, feel free to send me a message about any sort of pairing and we can talk.
3)Kinks and limits? https://www.f-list.net/c/gravitas There you go! Quick version? I'm into most things, just not bathroom stuff, gore/vore, serious violence/blood play in the bedroom, extreme BDSM sort of stuff. Besides that, let's talk!
4)This thread, once again, is for female-inclined characters. I'm good to play either strictly female, or futa characters out of this. In that, I'm open to FxF, MxF, FxFuta,MxFuta pairings.
5)I'm very open to ideas/plots, so if you don't see something you like, just send me a message! The worst I will say is that I'm not interested.

Finally, here's the fun part, ideas and cravings. This will continue to be a WIP thread, I'll add things and subtract things as they apply.

Cravings
  • Gender bender - I would love you forever for a plot involving my character changing from a male to a female and dealing with the implications of that. Mixing it with my other craving will get you many, many brownie points.
  • Rule 34 - Taking the plot of a video game/show/whatever and going through it while smutting it up. Fallout, Mass Effect, whatever! Mmmm!
  • Spider-Gwen! She's so badass, and I'd love to play her against whatever ideas you have.

I'm open for fandoms and original stuff.

Original Settings
Cyberpunk
Fantasy
Steampunk
Modern
Modern Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Space Opera

Video Games
Skyrim
Fallout
Mass Effect
Bioshock
Dishonored
Dragon's Age
Deus Ex
Mirror's Edge
Plenty more to come!

Comics
Spider-Gwen
Scarlet Witch (MCU)
Secret Avengers
Suicide Squad

Picture Ideas
Sexy elf:
D0RSe.jpg
Steampunk girl:
0g8jmI5.jpg

Gender Bender Plots
A)Character has had a disease since birth, some sort of genetic illness. Some doctors want to try a special, experimental treatment, and it ends up changing his DNA/genes to the other gender. He goes back to school, and from there we deal with the reactions of those around him. What do his old buddies think of their friend now? How do the girls he would flirt with/ask out react to having a new girl around? Maybe the change was more than just a gender change, maybe it affected her sex drive and she's more open to the attention of her old friends/other guys or girls, maybe a teacher is interested to see how far the change went? Lots of room to do stuff with it.

B)I've played something before and want to try it again, that's a bro/sis kind of roleplay. Starting out with two brothers, younger and older, the older always hassling the younger one, as brothers do. They get back at the other by finding a way to turn them into the other gender(science, bitch! Or magic, bitch!). It happens at random, often whenever they get turned on. As for turning back, it could be controlled by the younger brother(an antidote or spell or something), or the only way to turn back is to share an orgasm with someone else(the chemicals produced, or terms of the magic, basically for plot reasons), or maybe something else we come up with! There's the potential for it to become permanent, so that can be messed with or what not. Lots of room to change things and negotiate, bringing in more people to mess with her maybe, any kinks we have could be brought into it to mess with the changed brother. Fun times.

C) I thought about something maybe where a guy volunteers for an experiment, but more gets messed with than he thinks. He gets powers, but has to change genders to use them. Not only that, they get powered when the girl is sexually sated. This could maybe become a superheroine/random people kind of thing where she has to find someone to power her up. Maybe she gets a sidekick to help her out. We can discuss ideas for it.

D) Here's a fan based idea for Dishonored. Basically when Corvo gets his ability from the Outsider, there's a stipulation. He has to change gender, basically because the Outsider thinks it would be fun to watch. We then play through the game, and smut it up as we please, things like Sam wanting a bit of payment for driving the boat, or having Corva sneak into the Golden Cat by pretending to be a worker. Fun stuff.

More to come!

Bumping, I have some good RPs going, but open to some more now that they're dropping off/mellowing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom