Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ideas for a fandom thread?

I want to do a thread of various fandom girls but I need ideas.

So far I was thinking:

* Judge Anderson from the movie Dredd.
* Princess Peach (an adult version obviously).
* Trip from the game Enslaved (good for post apocalyptic fantasy like settings).

After that I'm not sure. I'd like a variety, maybe 12 in total.

Clearly made for children?

220px-Wii_U_Peach_artwork.png

You're talking about this right? Official Nintendo art?

Maybe she means the game is made for children?

Seeing as there's really no criteria and no explanation for what the story is or what this is even for, and the suggested female characters seem to be all over the place, I'll put in my list:

Liv Moore from iZombie
The Bowler from Mystery Men
Shayera Hol from Justice League Animated(adult version?)
Root from Person of Interest
Leeloo from the Fifth Element
Jeane from No More Heroes
Niobe from the Matrix trilogy
Tituba from Salem
San from Princess Mononoke
Anne from Attack on Titan
Dee Reynolds from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Michonne from The Walking Dead
Marla Singer from Fight Club
Susan from Hogfather
Kristen Stewart from...everything(best ice queen ever)
Elizabeth Swan from Pirates of the Caribbean
Juliet from Lost
Nikita from Nikita
Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo
Nancy from the Craft
Evelyn O'Connell from the Mummy
Cersei Lannister from Game of Thrones
Lolly from Orange is the New Black
Jill valentine from Resident Evil
The Countess from American Horror Story: Hotel
Irene Adler from Sherlock
Fuu from Samurai Champloo
Neytiri from Avatar
Bayonetta
Fiona from Shrek(adult version, I guess)
Anemone from Eureka seven
Skylar White from Breaking Bad
Phoebe Buffay from Friends
Chell from Portal
Clarke from the 100
Amy Dunne from Gone Girl
Rukia from Bleach
Gemma from Sons of Anarchy
Mystique from X-Men
Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy
Leslie Knope from Parks and Recreation
Morrigan from Darkstalkers

I'm supposed to list my favorites, right?

I'm just curious if there is a version of Peach that's like teenaged or kiddy Peach(I'm aware of baby Peach) or if it's just that the art style Nintendo draws her in is too childish for OP.

I think Zero Suit Samus from Metroid is probably the only major Nintendo character(Not including the Fire Emblem Awakening and Fates) that has visible sex appeal. But that doesn't make Canon Princess Peach and Canon Zelda not adults, and it would be perfectly fine to use their canon appearances in a roleplay. It just might not be in OP's taste.

Princess Pittooey said:
I'm just curious if there is a version of Peach that's like teenaged or kiddy Peach(I'm aware of baby Peach) or if it's just that the art style Nintendo draws her in is too childish for OP.

I think Zero Suit Samus from Metroid is probably the only major Nintendo character(Not including the Fire Emblem Awakening and Fates) that has visible sex appeal. But that doesn't make Canon Princess Peach and Canon Zelda not adults, and it would be perfectly fine to use their canon appearances in a roleplay. It just might not be in OP's taste.

It could be. She's got that prissy, proper, showing no skin and fluffy, doll-like dress on. And she's flat chested. Oh! Did you see the Film Theorists video where
he explores the evidence of Rosaline being an alternate universe/future daughter of Peach and Luigi? Mind! Blown! You gotta check it out! :D

Well, she also used the character from the movie Judge Dredd, which is why I included characters from shows and movies but also sort of good combatant type female characters who can knock someone on their ass. So, that's why a lot of mine are not overt sex appeal but appealing and strong female characters. And I added some comedy ones to bring that funny tone to...whatever this grouping is. ^^;

Back
Top Bottom