Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A LITTLE QUALITY FAMILY TIME....DangerousDanielle, Textual_Intercourse

Sylvia watched out the upstairs bedroom window as the mailman pulled up alongside their box.....after 2 days, she found herself wishing it was her husband, pulling up the driveway.....God, she hated when he went on those 2 day long meetings, but it was the price they both agreed must be paid to keep their 2 story, 2 car garage, pool in the back home in the suburbs....

She went to the mirror and eyed herself over....early 40's Sylvia was still a head turner, thanks to years at the gym and a vegetarian diet.....proud upright firm breasts stood at attention as she took off her bra, leaving only her panties on, then turned slowly....toned, tight ass nice and firm, slender legs.....
The only thing missing, or at least a lack anyway, was sex......her husband was allright in bed but that was about it---just allright---it was almost always missionary position or the rare occasional night where she rode on top, but he never really got into foreplay, and many was the night where she would pull out the vibrator hidden under the panties, wait till he quickly dozed off to sleep and pleasured herself.

Sylvia laid down on her back on the bed....it was a nice afternoon, a slight breeze and her 17 year old daughter wouldn't be back home from school for at least an hour or two......she went to the drawer, brought out her trusty vibrator, set it on full power and pulled her panties down to her knees.....slipping the vibe deep inside her, she closed her eyes and went into a blissful state, slowly moving the toy in and out of her.....pulling her legs up toward her waist, opening her thighs and softly started moaning.....

Emily was heading home, it hadn't been the best day, she had a thing for one of her teachers, she was convinced she could tease h er enough to make something happen, but as much as she tried, nothing did. Today was the day that it all fell to pieces, the teacher pulled her to her office and Emily got really excited, however the teacher sat her down and told Emily she knew what she was doing and she had to stop, otherwise she would report exactly what she was doing. Emily was stunned for a moment not being able to say anything, she wanted to take it out on the teacher right then but knew that would be bad for her, instead she stormed out in a foul mood, knowing she shouldn't be leaving school yet, but frankly she did not care.

Emily was a typical teenage girl, she was 17, had blonde hair, blue eyes and a nice toned body. She was the object of desire of most of the boys in school, but she had the reputation for turning absolutely everyone down, these days no one dared to ask her out. No one really knew what her true desires were and she liked it that way, she knew she could be the object of teasing and bullying if people found out she had no interest in guys at all. Emily needed a release, she wanted a way to take out her frustration, she had wanted to be with the teacher as she had a big thing for older women, but that option was completely gone now.

When Emily got home she called out. "Mom, I am back." Emily dropped her back on the sofa, she was expecting her mom to come and grill her about why she was back so early, but nothing. Emily decided to see if her mom was even home and headed upstairs. Suddenly Emily head moaning and her eyes grew wide, her first thought was that her mom was cheating on her dad so she rushed to her mom's room, but when she got the what she saw surprised her even more. "Mom!?" Emily was shocked, but for some reason she was also turned on.

Emily approached her mother not caring that she could see her in such an embarrassing way, when she reached her, she sat on the side of the bed and stared at her. Emily brought her face directly in front of her mother's feeling her hot breath on her face, then she gently brought her hand down Sylvia's body and pressed two fingers gently against her clit. "Mommy, what are you doing?" Emily asked with a big grin on her face.

Sylvia was still lost in sexual nirvana, totally unaware her daughter had just returned home and now caught her masturbating....at first she just turned her head, eyes still closed....
"huh?.......wha....what....?"
then she turned and found herself staring wide eyed at her daughter, Emily!!
"OH GOD!," she yelled out in total shock, immediately sitting up, her panties still down, the vibe still buzzing away inside her pussy....her face now flushed red with embarrassment, Sylvia pulled her panties back up, momentarily forgetting to pull out the vibrator......
"Em--emily," she stammered, reaching down to pull out the buzzing toy, glistening with her own juice....."wh-wh-why are you here so early???"
Sylvia sprung up off the bed, suddenly ashamed of herself and the fact that her voluptuous tits were totally exposed, awkwardly walking to the dresser, fishing out a bra and quickly putting it on....her panties had the telltale stain of wet nectar....

"I.....I was just....uh, just...," she said, her tongue not finding the words....."just...uh,....taking a nap...."
All Sylvia could do was stand there in front of her daughter, embarrassed beyond words.....

Emily's bad mood had suddenly been lifted, this was exactly what she wanted, she just didn't expect it with her mom! When Sylvia jumped away from Emily, it caught Emily by surprise, however she did not lose focus, her mind was now single minded and she knew exactly what she wanted, even if her mother did not. Emily stood up and moved around to face Sylvia. "A nap huh?" Emily stepped forward pressing her chest against Syvlia's knowing she would likely be making her feel uncomfortable. Emily stood there staring right into Sylvia's eyes, as she did this, she lifted the sides of her skirt, hooked her thumbs into her dark red panties then lowered them down her legs.

Emily stepped back slightly to step out of her now removed panties and turned to the side, she bent over to pick them up, making sure her skirt rode up passed her ass, giving her mother quite the view. Emily knew how to tease, but she was unsure if this would work as her mother had never shown interest in women, let alone young girls. Emily held up the panties in front of her and looked at them, the darkened spots of fabric showed clearly how wet she had become. "It is ok mommy, I know you have most likely had a hard day and are just tired, I tell you what, I will tell you about my day and help you 'sleep'." Emily pushed Sylvia back only the bed and very quickly she moved to straddle her stomach.

When Emily did this she moved her legs so her shins were pinning down Sylvia's arms at her side, making her unable to move. Emily then lent down and pressed her lips against Sylvia's knowing Sylvia was helpless to stop her. After about a minute of the forced kiss, Emily moved he hand behind her to her mother's stomach and moved it slowly down to her panties. "Oh yeah, so the reason I am home early is because a really stubborn teacher, I really liked her but she was mean. I know you are not like that mommy, you would never send me away.." Emily's fingers, moved to push inside the top of her mother's panties as she said this. "Would you?"

Sylvia was starting to sweat, or at felt like she was....to have her own daughter catch her masturbating!!!
"Uh....yeah,..a...a..nap....I was uh,...tired...," she stammered, feeling her heart rate increase. Emily pressed her perky teenage tits tight up against her own....Sylvia was suprised to feel just how well developed her daughter had become. She always viwed her as attractive---hell, what mother wouldn't feel that way about her own daughter?---but in Emily's case, she really WAS even more attractive then she realized. Sylvia had to momentarily block the idea, the fantasy from her mind....
Sylvia stepped back just as her daughter started a slow striptease by removing her panties.....
She tried not to look as her daughter bend over to display her beautiful ass....
"I.....Think I better get dressed," she said, trying to compose herself...."and you should go...."
But then her daughter gave her a nudge and she landed on the bed on her back, Emily quickly climbing up and straddling her....to her suprise, her daughter french kissed her, burrowing her tongue deep inside her mother's protesting mouth....
"please Emily," she begged in a whisper...."please....don't..."
But suddenly she felt fingers slipping inside her panties, dangerously close to her cunt....OMG, what was she doing to her?

Sylvia tried to get up....."Honey, this is wrong," she said, trying to sound strong...."you better stop this...."

Emily quickly withdrew her fingers from her mother's panties, she knew exactly what was going to happen and Sylvia's protests did not change any of that, in fact, her protests seemed somewhat weak which only convinced to push Emily even more. Emily reached down beside the bed picked up the stained panties she removed earlier. Emily help them in front of Sylvia. "Mom you are always telling me what to do, I think we should put a stop at that, beside you are not that good at it." Emily moved in for another deep kiss, pressing her tongue into Sylvia's mouth, Emily began moaning into her mouth as well, she wanted to know Emily was serious and not just teasing.

As soon as Emily broke the kiss, she quickly stuffed her own panties into Sylvia's mouth. Emily then ran her tongue up the side of Sylvia's neck know not only could Sylvia not stop it, but she also could not complain or protest. Emily saw that not far from the best on a dresser, was some of her father's belts, she quickly got up and grabbed a couple of them. Moving back to Sylvia, Emily moved Sylvia's arms and placed them above her head against the head board of the best. Emily against straddled her mother, but this time was straddling her face, her skirt falling down each side of Sylvia's head, making sure her mother got the perfect view of her little girl's pussy.

Emily secured one of the belts around the wrists of both hands and then around the bar on the headboard and securing it. After Emily did this, she sat down slightly lowering her pussy to her mother's panty filled lips and rubbed back and forwards, making sure to dirty her lips and her chin. After a minute of this, Emily got up and took the other belt, she took it around the back of Sylvia's head and covered the front over her mouth and secured it, it wasn't too tight, but it made sure Sylvia could not spit out her panties.

"That is much better, I think things would be better for you if you just loosened up a little." Emily gave Sylvia a wicked grin. Emily got up and began kissing Sylvia's neck, slowly she moved down and slightly bulled down her bra, then she looked Sylvia right in the eyes and took one of her nipples in between her teeth and slowly pulled her head back pulling her nipple with them. Emily did the same to the other nipple and each time she did, she would give them a soft kiss to soothe them. After a few minutes of this Emily spoke up. "Mom, want to know what is better than a vibrator?" Emily kept her grin as she started kissing down Sylvia's stomach as she did this she pulled down her mother's panties.

Sylvia was still trying to both regain her composure and rise up off her bed when her daughter displayed her cum stained panties in front of her eyes, then placed them beside her mother's head. Just as she was about to protest what her daughter said about her not being good at telling her daughter what to do, suddenly Emily's tongue was back in her mouth, exploring her, sliding along and entwining with Sylvia's tongue.....she knew now that Emily wasn't just playing.....whatever her devious daughter was up to, she was serious and determined....
After a while, her daughter pulled away, leaving Sylvia gasping and pleading.....
"please Emily....please stop this.....it isin't right....it isin....AAAAAARRRRGH!"
she suddenly found herself being gagged with her daughter's panties in her mouth....Emily straddled her face, lowering her pelvis down over her mother's face.....the natural musky aroma of wet aroused sex was unmistakenable, the girl's pink shaved pussy hovering overhead, the glistening pink swollen lips.....

As Sylvia was overwhelmed by the sight over her head, she was unaware her daughter had grabbed a belt, quickly binding her wrists and securing them over her head to the bedframe.....
Panic set in as another belt was quickly tightened around her jaw, making it impossible for her to push the panties from her mouth...
MMMMMMMPH!!!!," Sylvia moaned and mumbled, yanking furiously at the restraints.....WHAT WAS EMILY DOING TO HER???
"MMMMMMMMPH!!!!"
She tried to thrash around, trying to avoid her daughter as Emily took off Sylvia's bra and began playing with her nipples, her tits jiggling as she tried to struggle....she let out muffled moans and squeals as the girl tortured her nipples by pulling at them with her teeth.....
Sylvia wanted to kick and thrash at her daughter, but afraid by kicking her that Emily might do something even more harsh....her legs trembled and shook as Emily pulled down her mother's panties.....

As Emily brought down her mom's panties she had a huge grin, she made sure her head was placed between Sylvia's legs so her mom knew she had a good look at her pussy. Emily brought the panties around Sylvia's ankles and looked at them. "Mommy, I thought you said you was just trying to sleep? Was you lying to me, I hate it when people lie to me!" Emily's face had a frown on it. Emily went back to Syvia's pussy and lightly blew on it, giggling as she did so, she wanted to tease Sylvia as much as she could, she want Sylvia to want this and to beg for it, even though Sylvia was unable to beg much right now, it was still a good thought. Emily began kissing Sylvia's inner thigh, moving up her legs towards her pussy, but just before her tongue reached Sylvia's pussy, she brought her head back and moved to her stomach and began kissing there again.

Emily brought her left hand to Sylvia's niplle and began pinching it. "Mom, you have not been nice to me today, you have been lying to me and telling me to go away..." EMily tightened the pinch and continued talking. "I don't like it when you are mean to me.." Emily now gave Sylvia's nipple a slight twist. "You will be a good mommy for me now though right?"

Emily then took her other hand and pressed two fingers against Sylvia's pussy and applied pressure, they instantly sank inside and Emily curled her two fingers knowingly. At this point, Emily released Sylvia's nipple and gave it a light slap knowing it would still be sensitive. "If you are a good mommy for me, I will be a good daughter for you." Emily let her tongue fall out of her mouth and waggled it seductively, hinting at what she was willing to do. "All you have to do for me is not lie anymore and admit you want it." Emily, fingers was moving inside Sylvia, but very slowly, she didn't want to make Sylvia cum from this, not yet. "Well mommy, do you want your baby girl to lick you in a way no one else has? Just nod, if not I think I will have to convince you even more." With that last sentence, Emily gave Sylvia's boobs one last light slap.

Sylvia continued struggling as she stared down between her legs to see her own daughter torturing her.....however when Emily started kissing her trembling inner thighs, she found herself actually opening her legs, not quite understanding why her body was turning traitor against her mind....she KNEW this wasn't right, but.....
Sylvia let out a muffled gasp when Emily moved away from her pussy at the last minute.....her daughter was teasing her, and the worst part was, she was succeeding!
"MMMMMMMPH!!!" she squealed through the gag as Emily tortured her sore but erect nipples, nodding her hed in agreement when asked if she'd be good...
She stared down again, watching as Emily inserted fingers into her pussy, by now wet and getting wetter....despite her mind telling her this was wrong, her body was not in agreement....she pushed her pelvis in a squat against her daughter's hand, urging it in deeper....

In just a short time Sylvia was becoming a submissive.....her own daughter's submissive toy....Sylvia wanted it and wanted it bad.....

Emily smiled the widest smile she had. "Good girl." Emily knew how silly it sounded called her own mom a good girl, but it turned her on so much, seeing how much control she had over her own mother. Emily wanted Sylvia to feel pleasure that she has never known, she wanted her to realise that serving Emily was the best thing in the world, she wanted her mom wrapped around her finger. Emily drove her fingers in slightly faster, pushing them as deep as she could, the sound of what she was doing could be heard throughout the room. Emily then moved down Sylvia's body and kissed all the way down, she was enjoying every aspect of this and now she knew it was exactly what Sylvia wanted.

Just before Emily reached Sylvia's pussy, she looked up at Sylvia. "You are mine now mommy." Emily said this with a wicked grin then soon after took Sylvia's clit between her lips and began lightly sucking as her fingers drove into her even faster.

Sylvia grunted and moaned through her gag, pushing her pelvis toward her daughter's hand, trying to coax the fingers deeper into her already soaked pussy....Emily was like a drug, an erotic, arousing drug that she knew she shouldn't have but her sexual desires said otherwise.....as humiliated as she was to be tied to the bed, her hips begging for more, she knew she had to cooperate to keep Emily. What she didin't know was that her devious daughter now held all the cards and was determined to make mommy her own little sex slave....
Emily started increasing the speed, pumping furiouisly, Sylvia's bound and gagged body scooting back and forth....

Suddenly Emily withdrew her fingers, resulting in Sylvia screaming through her gag, yanking frantically in utter sexual frustration....her daughter was edging her.....she took her right to the edge and just when she was about to cum, she pulled out.....talk about the ultimate torture!!!!
But what Sylvia didin't realize was that it was also an excellent method of slave control.....
When Emily said "you are mine now mommy", she was more correct than either of them realized.....

Back
Top Bottom