Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DOM ROLE PLAYER NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently I was doing a F/F roleplay with someone and it failed.....it was my fault 'cause I tried to play a domme role and to be honest I sucked at it, so I'm gonna stay in a submissive role.....
Looking for a Dom in a non con situation, a couple examples shown here:

.....MC is kidnapped in the middle of the night and taken....when she wakes up she finds herself ballgagged, nude, arms tied above her head and being sold at a sex slave auction...YC would be one of the bidders....he'd buy me, take me home and, well, I'm sure you can take it from there. Shackled on a wall, tied up, nipple clamping, who knows?

......MC and her husband just moved in across the street from you, and as a good and entertaining host, you invite us to a party at your place....you drug me, tie me up, rape me then take pictures of me to blackmail me into coming back over time and again where you would tie me up and.........

,,,,,,YC character is a scientist developing some kind of mind control serum.....MC is a broke girl volunteering for your experiments...you make me into a BDSM loving bimbo barbie doll but in my mind I'm still me, trapped in a body I can no longer control....

I only play in the threads, either the Taboo or Semiprivate sections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom