Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Idea's and Wants. (M x F, M x M, M x Futa, F x F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I am back after a small break and this time I have a whole new bunch of idea's! but first a little about me and my roleplay style.

At the moment, I am really craving more M x M stories, things like Me x sissy, Transformations and this does include body transformations if that is what you want. General kinks would include, forced sissification, forced clothes wearing, Domination etc. This might sound like a bunch of non-con, but it rarely includes that and is more lighthearted that it sounds, but I have a bunch of idea's for this so if you are interested let me know and wee can discuss things. I have been doing this genre allot recently and most have turned out to be allot of fun!

About Me.

I don't think this part matters to much, as who I am has no effect on the character's I play. However, I am a 28 male, living in England, but concerning timezones, due to my work I don't really sleep the same time as others do here so I find myself on this site pretty late, the only importance that hold is my writing style and grammar, but I do try to make changes when I can for example mom instead of mum, pants instead of trousers etc.

My Writing Style.

I know this may annoy some of you, but even though I am descriptive, I don't spend a very long time on descriptions, I will not spend 3 paragraph's talking about every detail of a table that has no importance or relevance to the story. I tend to match my partner's writing length, but I can go on a bit, I am more than happy to write more or less if you just ask, I am not the type of person to take offence easily.

Plots!

Just a quick note about these plots, I have put the sex of the pairings next to them, this is just what I see them being in the roleplay, but it is not what they have to be. If you have other idea's, for example 'Daddy and His Friends' maybe you have an idea for you playing a male, I am open to that, just let me know, I play male, female, futa, also I rarely play F x M (where I play the female) unless the plot is really good, so keep that in mind.

The Annoying Ghost. (M x F, M x M)

---

He wasn't exactly old when he died, only 27, but it still annoyed him somewhat, which was surprising to him, the best word he could find for the fact he was dead, was annoying. It happened really fast, one night he was driving home, he had been with some friends, teasing girls, he was basically the clown of the group, always making people laugh but was never trusted because people knew he was always up to something. When he was driving he found his vision went black, but he did not experience what he what most people believe, no life flashing before his eyes, no pearly gates, he just got up and then was rather surprised to notice his body did not get up with him.

Being a ghost, he thought he could have allot of fun, in fact this was something he always thought he would enjoy spending the rest of his existence as a ghost, but that quickly changed when he soon realised, no one could see him and he could not interact with anything, at best he was just an observer of the world. This all put him in a rather bad mood, a bad mood that lasted about 20 years! Until one day when he was walking down the street, he noticed his surroundings had changed, he was suddenly in a girl's room. The girl was sitting there with an ouija board and a girl looked straight at him. "Y..you can see me?" In his shock he tumbled back, knocking a glass onto the floor, realising he was also able to interact with the world a huge grin formed on his face.

---

So this story is basically a romance/humour story, the ghost will be messing with the girl's life as much as he can, the roleplay will follow her around going on with her life, but she has a annoying ghost with her. The ways he messes with her will change, for instance sometime's he will try to make her laugh when she is having a serious conversation, other's she might be in a group and he might be trying to get her off etc. She does not hate the ghost, but does find him annoying, but eventually I would like their relationship to evolve.

Daddy and His Friends. (MMMM x F)

Ok ok, I know I do not need to explain this one for you to guess what it is about, but it is a plot I have done before and is well thought out and is one I enjoy, but I will mention, this is in no way a short roleplay.

---

A father lived at home with his daughter (who is late teens/early to mid 20's) and he loved her, she was his world, however he still see's her as his little girl and one that needs to be protected, but that is no longer true, of course he finds her attractive, but he has never acted on it. The daughter on the other hand feels the same, but has no issues admitting to herself how attractive she finds her father, although she has never done anything about it, aside from light teasing. The daughter spends as much time as she can with her father, she is a real daddy's girl, but there is one time she cannot spend with him and it is the time she wants to the most.

Most nights the father has a group of three of his friends who goes over, mostly to player poker and drink. However, the father has never let his daughter be around, he knows what his friends are like and she is far too innocent to be subjected to them. The only problem is, the daughter disagree's, she wants to be involved, secretly she wants to be subjected to whatever teasing or anything else they are willing to dish out, she wants to show she will not back down, plus she knows they all have a thing for her. One night she turns up and one of the friends teases her about her body, she surprises her father by giving back as much as she got and he is finally convinced to let her stay.

---

In this roleplay, I will obviously be playing the four male characters, this will not be a non-con roleplay, in fact it is most likely a secret fantasy of the daughter's.

[Note, in this roleplay, I like development, not just the daughter comes in the room and spreads her legs for the boys, it is not a quick plot, if that does not appeal to you that is fine, but keep in mind that I will lose interest fast if the daughter initiates sex as soon as it starts. THere is nothing wrong with her wanting it and even being teasing/flirty though.]

My Package Has Arrived! (M x Futa)

A neko was so excited, there was something she had always wanted, but was a deep dark secret for her, she couldn't even tell her best friend who she told everything. For a very long time this Neko has secretly wondered what it would be like to have a cock, how it would feel and the more she thought about it, the more she wished she had one. She was normally a shy and timid girl, so it was completely unexpected for her to want this, but it got to the point where she was sure about it.

She recently discovered, there was an operation she could get to have it done and she did not waste any time having it done, the doctor tried to give her various warning, but she did not care, she just wanted it. She did not tell her best friend what was happening that day, just that it was important to her. After the procedure the doctor explained. "Now as I was trying to tell you earlier, you will find your libido has increased significantly, that may only last a few weeks, months or it may never go away, it is hard to tell, but you need to try and learn to control it." She found the doctor was not lying, her whole way home she felt completely different, she had to get home and take care of it right away and as she was doing just that, she heard a knock on her door, it was her best friend. "Hey it's me, how did today go?"

---

As you might have guessed, this is a M x Futa roleplay, I have no set plans for it, it can go any way, maybe she cannot control her urges and uses her best friend as a release, maybe she is just too timid for that and flirts with him much more now hoping he will do something about it, or maybe she regrets what happened and is unsure of what to do.

The New Girl in School. (M x M)

A guy in school had a horrible life, he had no friends, was constantly bullied, no relationships and at home his parents didn't hate him, they just ignored him most of the time. It got to the point where he had come accustomed to it and was numb to most thing happening around him. On the other side of the coin there was a guy who was extremely popular, he was always around friends, he could get any girl he wanted in the school, his only problem was, for some reason, none of them really interested him.

One morning, there was someone being bullied in school, the popular guy heard the commotion and went to see what was going on, he saw someone being pushed into a locker. He knew that bullying happened, but he never really felt the need to do anything about it, this time was different, he felt sorry for the other guy and realised he couldn't just stand by. He went over to help and introduced himself, the other guy was extremely thankful and amazed that he was even talking to him, little did he know, in that moment the popular guy had realised what he saw in him, he thought he would make a perfect girlfriend.

---

So this one is a sissy or forced sissy story, the popular guy does not completely force it, but he would push quite hard, it is what he wants and he is going to get it. Your character may not like the idea at first, but eventually he would come to love it, plus he finds my character really hot! This would involve sissification and all that comes with it, but also some pretty fun situations, my character would play and tease him at school, even put him up to certain things, like get him/her to tease the other guys. My character would end up quite possessive and protected and would never be outright mean, but he would push your character.

I Am Your Biggest Fan! (F x F)

She couldn't believe it, she actually won! She was never lucky, she expected to lose and she literally still couldn't believe it, she won! A girl who is a massive fan of a celebrity entered a competition and the prize was spending a night out with this celebrity, she was nervous but also super excited. The celebrity was not as excited, she didn't hate her fans, but she found the starstruck attitude to get boring, especially for a night out.

When these two met it was a big surprise for both of them. The celebrity did not expect the fan to be that attractive and the fan, well, the celebrity was not what she was expecting at all, she was playful, teasing, even quite sexual. The celebrity would have quite a dominating attitude, always pushing for new things, but not in the BDSM sense. The fan never wants this evening to end, but how far is she willing to go?

---

My ideal celebrity to play in this one is Eliza Dushku, but am open for suggestions, I have done this one before an it is extremely fun.

Ok that is all I have for now, but I am sure I will add more, my other interests are incest (mom/son brother/sister etc.) BDSM, Young man (18-20) seducing older woman (maybe friends mom.) I am actually open to many types of roleplays, so if you have an idea, let me know, the worst I can say is it is not really my thing.

Lastly, I am open to changes to any of the details in the roleplay or in anything you want added, just let me know, I am happy to discuss things concerning the roleplay.

Just made an update to the post to clarify some things for some people. Also I am willing to combine certain plots if I think they will work, just let me know what you was thinking and we can see how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom