Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choochie

Supernova
Lately I've been having a it of a craving for a particular Pokemon RP in the original world - where yes, Team Rocket is much more evil than in the show or the game; I'd like to follow the story that Red had - perhaps even play as him or play as an OC, however this specific request would likely require any prospective RPer to RP as multiple characters.

There are a couple of things I'd love in this RP - female, Gijinka Pokemon to capture and have our 'hero' become very friendly with.

Perhaps even Team Rocket decides to capture and use the hero for whatever they desire?

Other trainers can even decide their prize for winning a battle!

Maybe our hero gets in trouble with the law, or Nurse Joy requires another form of appreciation for her work.

There's plenty of angles we can go, but I'm mainly looking an RP partner who's comfortable with playing multiple females that can span from being either gijinka Pokemon, or other female trainers(and whether they're dominant, or submissive).

The plot?

Following Red's story, of course, but perhaps with a twist!

Years back there was a Pokemon War that had many trainers of the Kanto Region and Orange Archipelago fighting for their lives; of course, this took out many men, of course, as many didn't return home; the fighting had scarred most, and there's a new breed of trainers; and Giovanni is looking to take advantage of that. With most of these young trainers (15+, as rules state), just starting their adventures after the War, Team Rocket looks to make it's Kanto branch.

Depending on how long the RP goes, I'm willing to go from Kanto, to the Orange Archipelago, to Johto, etc, but mainly would like to stick with Kanto to begin!

Hope I get some interest on this, please send me a PM if so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom