Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A bit of something for everyone, from incest &monster to old fashioned romance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigmatic Allure

Planetoid
Hey boys and girls.

What's this Allure, yet another request thread? You're damn straight it is! Okay so quickly moving away from the thing where I have a conversation with myself, yes this is another thread. well actually it's more of a revamped thread in which I'm aiming to pull together all of my other threads into one place to keep everything organised. If any of you have seen any of my threads before you'll know that I'm a huge fan of the taboo, from incest to monsters and bad endings. Well with this thread I'm hoping to not only keep that stuff but to also list some, as society would say, 'normal' plots and cravings. Yes that's right, when I'm not roleplaying scenes in which my character fucks a horde of zombies I do like to play around with romance. Shocking, right?

So, hopefully there will be a bit of something here for every one. Now I imagine you want to know a bit about me, right? If not then feel free to ignore this section. My name is Enigmatic Allure, or just Allure, E, EA or even crazy psycho bitch to some. By all means take your pick or gimme a new name, I don't mind. I'm in my early twenties and I'm from the UK. Specifically England, in the arse end of nowhere that literally no one outside of my area has heard of. I'm also of a gender that is completely irrelevant, when it comes to writing I write both male and female characters and the same applies for roleplaying. I like to mix it up and I enjoy playing as females, males, futas, monsters etc. I'm just gonna slip something in here out of curiosity, if you actually read this and message me, then please start your message off with 'Can I play with your tentacles?'. I've been writing for about ten years now, and roleplaying for about five, so I consider myself moderately experienced, but I think that everyone has still got something left to learn. And before I bore you all too much, lets move swiftly on.

Oh look, here's some fun rules!
Aww come on E, I don't like rules!​

Oh, what's that? You don't like rules? Well in that case you know where the door is. I'm not totally uptight and rigid with this, but if you can follow my basic rules then you'd be best to just leave now, before you get hurt. Seriously. Ignore this list and I'll find you, hunt you down and wear your skin.

Be literate - I'm not much of a grammar nazi, but poor writing turns me off and frustrate me. A lot.

No one liners - Seriously, I write a minimum of 3 paragraphs, unless we're in the middle of some hot smut and there's not that much to write. I can however do much more and I would appreciate it if you could at least match my minimum. That being said I do accept that writers block happens, or life gets in the way. But let me know if that's the case.

Don't abandon me - I always replay within a week and I'd appreciate the same from you. And just please, for the love of god if you're not into it anymore then freakin' tell me.

That being said - I usually reply two or three times a week, unless I'm really into the roleplay and super turned on by it, in which case you could get multiple replies a day.

RL is more important - Real life always takes precedent over rp's. Period.

Talk to me - This isn't a rigid rule, but I like to chat OOC. I like to get to know who I'm writing with, I feel like it helps us write together better. Plus I'm flirty and I like banter, plus if we have a little mini rp/dirty talk session while planning our main rp then even better.

Now let's talk sexy.
You know what this means right? ;)

That's right, onto what turns me on and what doesn't. The only thing I have to say is that this list isn't exhaustive, and if anything isn't on there then just ask. Most likely I'll be into it. Oh and it's also worth mentioning that if you're not looking for taboo things then ignore the crazy kinky listings, they're not requirements but it'd be great if we could play around with them.

Turn ons :

Tentacles - My absolute biggest turn on, anything including them is guaranteed to get me wet.
Gangbangs
Threesomes
Monsters - Anything from orcs and trolls, to dragons and minotaurs.
First person perspective
Aliens
Insects
Incest
Being filmed
Toys
Seduction
Sexy/slutty clothing
Bimbos - when done right.
Realism - Depending on the roleplay.
romance
Powerful women
Confident women
Bad endings - Be it sexual or not.
Chaotic relationships
Vore
Snuff
Public sex
Risky sex
Breeding
Pregnancy
big dicks
lots of cum
unrealistic
multiple penetration - as extreme as you want to go

Turn off :

Scat
Watersports
Vomit

Let's talk shop.

So a heads up, a lot of my plots below, especially the taboo ones will seem like they will have a lot of smut involved. And to a degree they will, however I still want to maintain a sense of plot. I want at least 30% plot, preferably more. Certain ones will obviously have less plot(I'll let you use your common sense to figure out which ones.) but the other will have more. I very much enjoy exploring whatever world we create along with our characters. I like to develop our characters, have them grow organically, remember what's happened before, have thoughts on the rampant monster sex they just had etc. If you're not into that kinda stuff then you may as well leave right now.

Taboo Plots

Through The Camera.

Required kinks : Incest, toys, being filmed.
Possible extras : Sexy/slutty clothing, seduction, realism, confident women, bimbos, Public & risky sex, threesomes, gangbangs.

The idea here is that the two characters are brother and sister who have always been very close and raised by a single parent. They've always got by as a family but they're not amazingly well off. Then the sister, who is about 17/18 begins filming herself sexually and starts putting it online and sets up a live webcam channel where she performs acts, depending on what people tip her for. Then one day her brother, who could be younger or older I don't mind, goes onto the same site she does shows on and ends up watching her. He then finds himself getting more and more aroused and then when he watches later shows he begins to tip her, requesting that she does certain things, while she has no idea who he is. This could then develop that she ends up finding out somehow and she is okay with it and they start to develop a sexual relationship, fooling around, slowly doing more and more. I do really think it could be fun to play around with the idea of them talking, flirting, dirty talking online while she does what he pays for, keeping it purely non-physical for a bit.

The Unorthodox Monster Hunter.

Required kinks : Monster, tentacles, big dicks, lots of cum
optional extras : Multiple penetration, multiple partners, realism, dressing sexy/slutty, bimbos, risky sex, breeding, bad endings.

Kind of a straight forward idea that can be twisted and developed into something more complex, the premise is that the female character is a monster hunter. However rather than battling the monsters she encounters, she seduces and fucks them, before slaying them when they are tired and vulnerable and she has been pleasured. I'm open to ideas, but perhaps but perhaps the story can be series of one-shots with various creatures, with the occasional scene where she os at home/base to give some backstory. Or possibly she starts of attempting to battle the monsters but then for whatever reason agrees to fuck them, maybe being captured for days or weeks at a time as she is used to breed more monsters that she ultimately has to slay. Lots of creative possibilities here that I'd like to brainstorm with you. I'd also like to have some plot with this rather than keeping it solely focused on the smut. I'm open to this being modern day or fantasy, but I'd much prefer fantasy.

The Ghost Ring.
Note, I've got one version of this on the go, the only way I'll do another is if the girl is the invisible one.

Required kinks : Incest, voyeurism
optional extras : toys, being filmed, dressing sexy/slutty, big dicks, lots of cum, multiple partners, multiple penetration

The basic brother/sister plot but with a twist. One of them has a ring that turns them invisible. Then perhaps they accidentally discover their sibling naked or masturbating, maybe they've already had a crush on said sibling and so use the ring to toy with them, convincing them that they are being haunted by a very horny ghost. Or alternatively perhaps the siblings are already fooling around when the ring is discovered, leading to them experimenting with so much more. There's a lot of fun, creative possibilities with this one and I expect you to have some suggestions or input if you come to me looking to do this idea.

Non-Taboo Plots.

So yeah, here I am listing some non-taboo, romantic plots. Who would have thought it eh? So they are kinda self explanatory, but by all means if you want to add some of the kinky taboo ideas/kinks I've listed above then feel free to suggest it.

Second chances

In this story the female character for whatever reason we decide, leaves her home country of the UK and moves to live in America. Perhaps she's trying to escape some bad choices she's made, perhaps she's been travelling the world and has finally found somewhere she feels like she can make a life for herself. I'd quite like the setting to be either big city or small town, I'm open to each. Either way she then meets your character and we go from there as their relationship unfolds.

Alright folks, that's it from me now. Apologies if it felt a bit rushed towards the end, I was working towards a deadline and wanted to get the bulk of this done and up as soon as possible. Needless to say I will continue to develop it and add more plots and perhaps a picture inspiration section at some point. anyway, let me know if you're interest in any of my plots, or if you have an idea you want to suggest and I'm sure we'll work something out.

Love,

Enigmatic Allure. xxx

RE: Build a world with me, craft a story and then fuck me silly in it! f/f and f/m

Hey, so I want to apologise to all my previous rp partners for ditching you all, but my sister who lives on the other side of the country was in an accident, so I kinda dropped everything. But, everything is back on track now and I'm looking into getting back into roleplaying so hit me up if you're interested and again, apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom