Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ONE STEP BEYOND TEMPTATION.....(DangerousDanielle and LilPinkMint)

It had been 5 years since Rachel had been home for any appreciative length of time. Sure, she popped in for a day or two during the years she'd been away at college, but that was about it. The last year however had changed everything....Rachel's live in girlfriend and her had got into a fight then broke up after Rachel caught her in bed with another girl....in THEIR BED.....how uncaring was that!
Shortly afterwards, she called her parents and after a great deal of crying on both ends, they invited her to come back home....the last place she wanted to be was here on campus anywhere near that cheating bitch of an ex girlfriend, so Rachel jumped at the opportunity. Bedsides, it would be nice to see her younger sister Isabella again....
Isabella was 4 years younger but she developed into a beautiful little minx.....the last time she was home they slept together in Isabella's room---not to mention in her bed---and it almost made Rachel blush to remember the carnal thoughts she had of her younger sister.....she made a move to put a hand over Isabella's breasts while they lay together in bed but they both giggled and nothing became of it. How would her younger sister react if she knew her older sister harbored secret desires of her?.....of wanting her?....of having sex with her????

Rachel drove the 100 miles home in relatively good time.....
"MOM? DAD? YOU GUYS HOME?"
She didin't get a response but then she glanced on the kitchen counter and read the note in her fathers handwriting.....
'....Mom and I will be back Sunday night or early Monday morning....your sister Rachel should be arriving soon, please give her our love and tell her I'm taking your mother with me on a business trip.....love, Mom and Dad...'
Rachel sighed then dropped her bags on the living room floor. Where was her sister?
Her unspoken question was answered when she heard the sound of music coming from upstairs.....she went up to Isabella's bedroom and opened the door slowly.....there she was, her sexy 17 year old delicious sister....
Isabella was laying on her bed on her belly in only panties, her feet up and kicking while moving her head to the music, obviously unaware Rachel was at the doorway.....
Rachel gazed at her sister's tempting curved ass before finally making herself known....

"Uh, Isabelle???? I'm....I'm home....."

When her mother told her, her sister was coming back she was excited. It had been a while since she saw her older sister and since the last time she did she got her licenses and a car thanks to her saving and her parents putting in half. Sure, it wasn’t a brand new thing, but it was her little baby.

Her parents was gone and left a card in the drawer for them to order dinner and lunches for the next few days. Unless they decided to go to the store and buy food, which she wouldn’t mind doing if Rachael wanted to do that. Music played in the background as a pair of pink hipster panties covered her ass as she laid on her bed without a shirt or bra on. She had just gotten out of a shower and hadn’t gotten that far along in getting dress.

It was only when Rachel spoke up caused her to jump, jerking up onto her knees her C breast showing off to her older sister, her tannish pink nipples catching the cold air around them causing them to harden slightly. “Rachel you scared me damn it.” Her cheeks pink and moved off the bed and to her, her arms circling around her older sister, her breast pressing against the others.

“Let me go ahead and get dress. Mom left her card for us to order dinner whenever you got here.” She said smiling as she turned away to find her pjs for the night.

The whole trip over Rachel thought of nothing else but taking her sister and she wasn't about to waste another minute....she brought a few things in her bag to help.....well,...convince Isabella to cooperate if neccessary.
"Hey, give me a minute to bring up my bag," she said...."Don't be in a big hurry to put on anything yet.....it's just us...."
Literally running downstairs, Rachel checked the front door, making sure it was locked then grabbed the bag and hurried upstairs, almost tripping in the process....
Returning to the bedroom, she took a breath and walked over to the bed, kissing her sister passionately, her tongue diving deep into her mouth.....
"We.....we can always order food later sis," she whispered, reaching forward to fondle the girl's breasts.....putting her off balance and having her land on her back, almost instantly on top of her.....
"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this to you," Rachel said as she pulled off her sister's panties, slipping a finger inside her tight pink pussy......she wanted to have Isabella countless number of times, but whenever they were together something---usually their parents---always seemed to be in the way, but not this time....not now.....

Back
Top Bottom