Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twisted Reality Show (M for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alextruchev

Super-Earth
Hello everyone,

Fair warning, if you are put off by snuff and themes found in the Dolcett style of stories... this isn't the thread for you. I do play other ideas and less intense things but this is not that thread, so in order to not offend, this is the "fair warning".

The concept I'd like to play here is an extremely sexual, extremely violent reality show, set in a universe where sexual murder is not illegal, so long as the participants are willing (or sold into willingness, such as slaves). The idea would be there would be a group of girls selected to participate in the show and would face a series of contests, some one on one, some group, in order to survive to make it to the final, the losers not just losing a simple game, rather their lives along the way.

Lots of other kinks and sexy fun can be put in a long the way and I would like the host to keep it in a sort of jovial, fun tone rather than bleak and death filled. Bizarre? Maybe, that's why it is roleplay not reality!

Very few limits in this one, girls could range from eager teens to bored housewives and anything in between!

Drop me a line if you're interested in play! We can choose how to handle all the girls... do I play all the men and you play all the girls? Do you have one "main girl" to focus on and the rest we both control? We can discuss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom