Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Tutor -- RP Dan and Chey Luik

Elsa held on to Dan as she laid back in his arms, her slender legs spread open wide as Amy held them open so that she could feed on Dan's cum from her pussy. She didn't enjoy it as much as when Dan was between her thighs but it felt good as she nearly came on Amy's face.

She didn't think she could ever be like Amy and say things so bluntly as she did but that was Amy and she was different than Elsa. She watched Amy get up and leave looking for someone to fuck. Elsa blushed as Adam complemented her on the blow job. She squeezed Dan's hand as another girl came in looking for someone to have sex with. Elsa thought to herself I could never just walk around looking for someone. She could only ever do anything with someone else if Dan was there. She needed him more than anything. It was his love that kept her from turning into someone else.

Elsa didn't know what to say when Adam invited them back to their hotel for tomorrow while the dress. She just let Dan do the talking as she finished putting herself together and gathered up their things. She held Dan's hand as they were guided to through the trailer. She saw several different sexual feats going on. She wondered about themselves if they would ever try that. Only if I was with Dan she thought as she knew he loved her deeply as much as she did him.

Once inside their hotel room, Elsa trembled as Dan quickly removed their clothing. She cooed softly as he slipped into her warmth. He feels incredible she thought. Elsa loved how his cock felt inside her, especially without a condom. It seemed more intimate to her. She felt truly connected to Dan as if they were going to be lifetime mates. She thought over in her head how to speak with Dan. Did he feel the same as she. Could they have sex with others but yet know that they only belonged to each other. She did not mind tasting others in play but she knew where she belonged and that was in his arms and in his bed.

Elsa listen to Dan as he spoke about the evening. He was saying what she had been thinking.
“Yes, I can as I truly only want you, Dan. You are the keeper of my heart. I to want to share and experience everything with you. My love for you is more than anything. I to felt a twinge when I thought that you might have sex with another but I know that we want each other more and we will always leave together. I like you watching me too. The only thing I can think of is that I want to make a promise to each other is. If we fuck someone vaginally there will be a condom. I don't want to accidentally get pregnant by someone else and I don't want you seeding someone else with your child that is for us.” She hoped that he understood what she meant and would agree even if having a child was a long way off for them at least for now.

Elsa rocked her hips into him as she gazed into his eyes, his thickness buried deep within her as her silken walls squeezed his shaft, hungry for him. “I love you, Dan.” She felt their love deeper now as they both knew how they belonged to each other. She wanted to make love to him there and now. No one else mattered but her and him.

Dan felt Elsa rock up against him, milking his cock and he knew he could cum again if she kept doing it. So with great reluctance he withdrew for a moment, just long enough to grab a condom and put it on.

"I loved watching you suck his cock. I loved it that he's been kind of a fantasy guy for you, a music idol, and you actually got to see him play, see him naked and swallow his cum while I fucked you. I liked seeing all those people fooling around and having sex. It was exciting to me, and I loved it when they watched us cum. But the most exciting part was that you were doing it with me. It wouldn't be as much fun if I were alone. It's as if the sex would be fun on its own, but it's even more fun having it with you because I love you. And I'm not afraid in the least that you'd leave me for anyone else."

Dan paused and moved his cock in and out of Elsa, thrusting gently, closing his eyes at the pleasure. Then he spoke again.

"Here's something that's important to me," he said. "I don't want you to ever do something with someone else because you think I might like it. What I like most of all is the look on your face when you're doing something that's fun for you. We can have as much naughty fun with each other as we want, but there may be things that come from a crowd of people that we just can't give each other. That's what this kind of fun can be, I think. But if it isn't fun for you, there's no purpose to it for me. And I think you'd say the same thing to me. Our adventures with this are all for fun that we can't give each other, like we can't make a carnival just for the two of us."

Dan needed to stop talking. Between the sensations that were coming from his cock buried in Elsa's clutching pussy and the lewd thoughts of the men and women fucking in the band's trailer, he was almost on the verge of cumming again.

"Tell me what you liked," Dan said, "and tell me you love me and that you'll love me forever, and cum for me, cum on my big cock..."

Soon he was exploding again, this time looking into Elsa's big eyes, eyes that loved and trusted him, eyes that looked into his soul and saw him as he was and loved him for it. He came into the condom, wishing it did not have to be between him and his love.

When he had finished he gently withdrew and carefully pulled the condom off and flushed it, then washed his hands and returned to Elsa.

"I know what you mean about the condoms, and for safety's sake, too, neither you nor I should have sex with anyone else without one. But I wondered if you would be willing to try another form of birth control, a pill or an implant.

"I love the feeling of being inside you without a condom, but if I do that, one of these days we may have an accident and while I hope we will have children someday, I want that to be in our own time, in our own plan and not by accident.

"Would that be something you'd be willing to think about with me?"

Elsa whimpered slightly when Dan pulled from her to put the condom on. She had loved it when he had came inside her earlier. It was so hot when both him and Adam came at the same time into her. The double explosions of warmth filling her mouth and pussy had been amazing. Thoughts crossed her mind as Dan spoke.

She wanted to do many things with him. She even wanted to feel someone cumming inside all her holes but she needed it to be something that they both trusted but she still needed Dan to teach her many things. She needed to feel comfortable with having her arse stretched open. There were so many things that they needed to experiment with before allowing someone else to do them. She loved how Dan was so open to let them explore together and that is how she knew they would be together forever.

Elsa rocked her hips gently as Dan spoke about their relationship and commitment to each other.
“I love you with all my heart, Dan and I know that we can do things like we did and our love will never change but become stronger knowing that we both love each other enough that it is like you said before. Its going to the fair but when we are done we go home with each other.”

She bucked a little faster as she could feel his thrusts change as his need to cum enhanced. Elsa so wanted to feel him explode into her again. She felt his cock started to pules as her walls clamped around his shift. “I love you, Dan. I need you and I will love you forever.” she didn't just say the words she meant them. Elsa's body started to shake and quiver beneath him. “Please Dan cum with me. God, I want to feel your hot cum.” She wanted his warmth so badly that they really needed to do something about the condom.

“Dan, you are amazing. I love you and yes we definitely need to talk about that.” She said as he came back to join her. “I want to feel your cum inside me whenever we make love. I so love the feeling of when you release inside me.” She thought about the pill but didn't like some of the things she had read. “I think the implant would be the best for us, Dan and when we are ready I can have it removed.” Elsa really liked how he spoke about their future together. She could not wait until they could be in each others arms every night as this week wasn't going to be enough. She wanted to wake up with him every morning and see his face each night before she closed her eyes. His home was perfect too as it was right next door to her parents. She wondered if he felt the same and would have to ask him another time but right now this week was going to be the most amazing adventure.

She moved herself closer to him as they laid in the bed together. “I wish I had the implant now so that tomorrow when we go to the bands hotel room, you could cum inside me whenever you could.” She actually thought it was hot how Amy had eaten his come from her pussy. She thought it would be hot to have anyone eat his cum from her. She curled up with him feeling very content in his arms. “I want to stay like this forever, Dan. Just being in your arms every night for the rest of my life.” She slowly closed her eyes as she started to drift off to sleep. “I love you, Dan.” she softly said before she fell asleep with him.

Elsa woke up early she didn't want to move as his arms were wrapped around her. She felt his morning cock. She could feel herself getting wet at the thought of his cock pushing against her. Elsa pushed her bum into his hard shaft. She had woken up very needy. She reach down to his hardness and started to stroke him. She wanted to feel his cum inside her so she knew the only way so she could not get pregnant was to push his cock into her arse.

She felt him starting to stir. She wiggled her body down the bed and turned her head towards his, opening her mouth, sucking his morning wood into her mouth, thinking how wonderful it was to wake up next to him. She pulled his cock into her mouth as she caressed his balls gently. She didn't even check to see if he had woken up yet but she knew he would if she continued. She bobbed her head as she sucked upon him, pushing her head into his groin, wanting his full length inside her mouth and throat, how she loved sucking his cock. Elsa plunged her head forcing his cock to pop into her throat, her saliva dripped out of her mouth as she fuck her mouth and throat with his cock, gurgling sounds came from her throat as she gagged and sucked upon him. She didn't want him to cum just yet so she pulled her head back, releasing his cock with a loud pop, wiping her chin with the back of her hand as she whispered “Good morning, my love.” as she trailed kisses up his stomach.

She moved herself over Dan and started to lower herself upon his thickness. His cock wet from her saliva. She pushed his crown into her slick wet pussy, coating him with her fluids as she lowered herself up and down upon his thickness. Elsa pulled upward, she reached under herself pushing his cock at her dark star. “I know where you can cum without a condom on.” she giggled playfully. She looked down at him and flashed a mischievous grin.

Elsa's mouth was warm and wet on Dan as he awoke, her tongue a tickling, arousing encouragement to wakefulness. He opened his eyes and smiled at the sight of her sucking his cock.

It was at once both lewd and also sweet, an apt description for the love of his life. Her eyes held volumes of innocence and fun and also a naughty sensibility that constantly delighted him, as it did now. He enjoyed his morning blowjob, feeling Elsa's tongue twitch against the sensitive underside of his cockhead, and then greeted her with his arms as she rose to take him inside her.

This was their pattern, to fuck without a condom until Dan felt he might be ready to focus on his orgasm; then he'd reach for the condom. His heart lept the night before when Elsa told him she'd be willing to try a birth control implant; he wanted to feel as close to her as she did to him. He pulled her to him for a long kiss and then was surprised when she lifted off him and positioned his very wet cock at her ass.

He'd only tried anal once, with a willing girl and lots of lubricant, but it had not gone well. He'd been too big for her, and she possibly a little too nervous so he hadn't been able to fit his cock into her.

Now he opened his eyes wide and asked, "Are you sure -- " just as she lowered herself on his hot, hard pole and the head of his cock popped past her sphincter. He smiled up at her, and said, "I guess you are!" as he felt the incredibly tight ring work its way down his penis. It was firmer and tighter than anything he'd ever felt, tighter than the death grip he'd used on himself when he masturbated as a child. And past that tight band he felt a much looser feeling, though still comfortable. He'd never felt anything like it.

"God, Elsa," he said as he looked down at her pussy. It was almost odd to see her sex wet and open to him even as he felt her body gripping his cock so tightly. He moved his left hand to a breast and his right thumb to her clit and gently teased and worried it until it was as hard as it could be. Then he gently started cantilevering his hips, letting Elsa set a comfortable pace, while masturbating her with his thumb. He watched her face for the signs of pleasure or pain, wanting to give her everything she wanted.

"My cock is up my baby's ass," he said quietly. "She's so hot, so dirty, so beautiful. Tell me you like it, tell me you like my big, hard cock up your tiny, tight asshole, that you want to cum all over it, that you want cocks in all your holes, but only I, only the love of your life, ever gets to cum in you. That's all for me.

"Fuck me with your tight ass while I play with your juicy cunt and make you cum. Do it. Fuck me like a sex toy, your sex toy, fuck me and love me and cum your sweet cum all over me."

He stroked her clit and smiled up at Elsa, each of them chasing their orgasms as one, ready for another day, another adventure together, always together.

Elsa's eyes gleamed as she heard Dan's voice “Yes, I am your dirty girl and I am going to fuck your huge cock with my tiny, tight arsehole and make you fill me with your hot cum.” She flashed a mischievous grin as she worked her tight hole down his shaft, slowly working her body so his cock was boring into her firmly stretching her open so she could take all of him. Elsa wiggled and grinded downward on his cock as she felt her clit swelling beneath Dan's thumb, moaning as she loved how he felt as his cock was pushed deeper into her accepting bum.

Elsa was really enjoying how Dan seem to like her using him as a fuck toy. “Yes, you are mine and your dirty girl is going to make you cum in her tight arse. Yes, baby flick my swollen clit make me cum as I fuck you with my tight hole. Maybe today I will allow you to fuck my tight arse while I play with two other cocks? Would my toy like that?” After their experience with Adam she had felt how turned on by her sucking Adam off she wondered if he would like her to have all of her holes filled at once. She wanted to feel how much it would turn him on.

Elsa watched his eyes as her arse finally took all of him. She was barely able to move with his huge cock in her tiny tight hole but if she was going to take him in her arse again with others around she needed him to break her in more and keep her bum use to his thickness. She wiggled herself more, rock in her hips a bit more and a bit faster. “I love having your cock in my arse.” Elsa was getting close to releasing as his taunting and the full filling she had with him deep in her ass was pushing her over the edge.

Her drive and need took control of her, Elsa began to move herself up and down upon his shaft, Dan's shaft was boring in and out of her tight arse, stretching her and making her form and getting use to having him inside of her. The grip still tight but very pleasurable to Elsa. She gazed down at him and nearly demanded him “Cum in my tight arse, I want to feel you explode inside me as I cum on top of you.” She shook as she moved faster on his shaft. His thumb had done its job Elsa's swollen clit was so sensitive that her frame jerked and she released, cumming on top of Dan as she squeezed his shaft with her tight arse.

She slumped forward and laid on top of Dan's chest as she tried to catch her breath and recover. She placed soft kisses upon his flesh. Elsa whisper softly “I love my fuck toy.” She did love how they belonged to each other.

Elsa's face was a stormy mask of pain, lust, pleasure and determination as she worked herself down Dan's big cock. Her pussy was an open red gash and her clit was firm and prominent under his finger. Up and down, slowly sinking down on his rod until finally she rested on his groin.

But she rested only for a moment as the pain seemed to subside. She likes it up the ass, he thought. She wants to be filled with cock, naked and splayed out, taking three in her holes and maybe one or two more in her sweet, soft hands. He thought of the innocent girl he'd met and tutored, thought briefly of their journey and then he looked again at her red and swollen pussy, dripping with her arousal. He watched her lift and then plunge down on his cock and then looked up to see her wicked grin.

She was the same sweet, innocent girl he'd met in so many ways. Her love was pure and only for him. The path to her excitement and arousal with others was completely shared with him and in fact Dan was sure that she only enjoyed it as much as she did because she could share it so completely with him. He smiled both inside and out when he thought about the men she might fuck tonight. Fuck and blow and jerk; they might rub their cocks on her and cum on her face and body and think they were taking her, but Dan knew absolutely that in truth, she would be taking them, using them for her own pleasure and Dan's. And he knew that Elsa would make sure that Dan had as good a time as she did.

He was her sex toy and she was his and now she was edging his cock so that he felt the cum boiling up inside him, ready to shoot into her hot rectum. He rubbed and worried her clit, heard her obscene words and gave them back to her, pushing and pulling, holding himself back until he felt her orgasm hit and then he launched torrents of blistering cum into her ass. She was so tight on him that it almost hurt when her sphincter was at the crown of his penis, so he lifted his hips as she sank down on him one last time and humped the walls of her colon.

When she finally collapsed on him and told him that she loved him Dan held Elsa in his arms and felt her heart pound against his chest and her breathing gradually slow. Only then did he let his cock slip out from her ass. He gently rolled her over, kissing her again as he did, and then he stood to go to the bathroom to clean himself. He took a look at her before he left. She was a freshly-fucked vision with her hair tousled, her face flushed and her legs spread wide. Her nipples were still erect atop her perfect breasts.

"If I hadn't just cum a quart I'd want to fuck you again, right now," he said. "But we need to get up and have some breakfast. There's more music to see and hear today, and we have a big night ahead!"

He cleaned himself and then checked his phone. There'd been a text from Adam overnight:

I'll send a car for you at 8 p.m. Don't worry about clothes. You'll be fine as you are, our wardrobe mistress will have something very sexy for Elsa to wear, if she'd like. See you!

Dan showed the text to Elsa. "Looks like we're all set for tonight," he said. "Come on, Sleepy," he added, bending down to kiss her. "We don't live by sex alone! Although I kind of wouldn't mind ..."

Elsa barely moved as Dan got up from the bed. She was in a blissful state, when had emerged from the bathroom and spoke and showed her the text.

“Are you sure we can't cause I would love it!”

She giggled as she reluctantly rolled off the bed to go shower and get ready for the day. She grabbed her toiletries bag on her way into the bathroom.

“Don't worry I'll hurry a I am hungry for food too.”

She really loved the feeling of his cum inside her and it didn't seem to matter where Dan shot into her. She was glad that they both agreed that her body was only to have his cum with in her. Except sucking someone off that would be at their discretion. It was really hot sucking on Adam's cock and letting him blow into her throat as Dan blew into her pussy. She thought about what it would be like tonight as she stepped into the shower.

Her thoughts on sharing a cock with Dan rolled through her head, or kissing him with a mouthful of cum and dumping it into his mouth. She would have to see about allowing someone sucking his cock as she sat on his face. There were so many things that they could do together. She wanted them to experience everything together. The water cascading down her back felt good as she finished up her shower, turning off the water and reaching for a towel she called out to Dan.

“What shall we have for breakfast?”

Elsa dried herself off and plaited her long blonde hair than twisted up into a bun, brushed her teeth before she stepped out to find a cute dress to wear with her sandals. “I'm ready, my love.”

At that moment, she thought how nice it would be to have every morning to wake up with him in the same house and not next door. Something that they could talk about when they got back home. Now it was time for food and to plan out their day be back in time to get ready for the arrival of the car and what they might want to do tonight together at the big orgy with Adam and the band. She pick up her small handbag and placed the room keycard into it as she reached for Dan's hand so that they could go to breakfast, as they stood before the lift she said to him softly in his ear.

“Someday you will have to fuck me in an elevator. A glass one, I think would be fun.”

She loved putting different ideas in his head though he had many of his own. She loved how he thought and she had learnt a lot from her old tutor.

There were so many things to love about Elsa, Dan thought, but among them was her ability to make herself ready more quickly than any woman he'd ever known.

"I think I saw Swedish pancakes with lingonberry preserves on the menu," he said. "I think we should have some of those."

Dan showered, shaved and dressed quickly, and a few minutes later they were in the hotel dining room with coffee and tea, having placed their orders for granola, fruit and yogurt with an order of the pancakes to share.

"I've never had lingonberries," he said, "but I think they must be a big deal in Sweden. I love finding things that are what you might have had at home." He took a sip of coffee and looked at Elsa. "I'd like to go there with you sometime," he said, "so that you could show me all the wonderful things about where you lived." He thought of Elsa as a little girl and wished he had known her then, wished he had been able to see her studying when she was 12 or 13, her face a mask of concentration, her feet kicking under her chair as she worked. He would have loved her then, too, felt special if she had even looked at him and smiled. He knew he would have, because he felt special every time she smiled at him now.

Maybe we could have a honeymoon in Sweden, he thought. One thing at a time, he decided, because he knew her father would never let Elsa be married so young. But how wonderful would it be to wake up with her every morning, sleep with her every night.

Their breakfast arrived and they attacked the pancakes while they were hot, then the granola and yogurt. Dan thought everything was delicious. While they ate, Dan looked up and took a deep breath.

"I love sleeping with you," he said. "Not just the sex part, which is insanely wonderful. But the actual sleeping, too, the holding you and then waking up with you. You know, since you're just next door and your parents seem to like me, do you think it might be worth asking if they'd let you stay with me, live with me? They'd see us all the time, they know you'd be perfectly safe with me."

He felt his heart pound in his chest. "I love you for every reason in the world," he said. "I love being with you, just in your presence. You are so smart and beautiful. You're kind and loving. You are the woman I've always dreamed of and every time I look at you I feel as if all my dreams have come true. So, I guess I'm asking two questions: Would you like to live with me, and do you think it's worth asking your parents if they'd let you?"

He drank some water and looked at her beautiful face. Elsa had given him everything she could -- her love, her body and her spirit. Could she give him her presence in a home they would make forever?

Elsa agreed that visiting Sweden with him would be awesome as she had wanted go home since her highschool graduation but she didn't as she wanted to spend her last free summer before university with Dan. “Maybe someday after I finish university we can go if you aren't too busy.” She sipped her tea as they wait for the food to arrive.

Elsa felt like she was starving when she smelt the pancakes, placing a few on her plate, smearing them with butter and preserves. The only thing missing was a few dabs of whipping cream to go on top of them as she rolled her pancakes. She cut a bite of the pancakes with her fork and nearly dropped her fork while taking a bite of the pancakes. Dan was asking her to move in with him. She listened as he spoke at first wanting to make sure that he was but when he said it the second time.

Elsa placed her fork down and said “yes, yes Dan.” with excitement she wanted to jump in his lap and throw her arms around him right there but behaved herself since they were in the hotel restaurant.

“I love you with all my heart Dan and I am sure my parents would approve and they adore you.”

She loved how he was concerned about getting her parent's approval as since she was over 18 now it would not matter any how but she knew her father would be delighted if Dan asked for permission. Elsa was too excited to eat now and the day was already turning out to be an amazing one. Someday, Elsa thought, he will be proposing and they would settle and have a family but for now it would be just the two of them enjoying each other fully and sharing some amazing choices.

Elsa gazed at Dan as they finished their breakfast. “Which of the bands would you like to go and see today?” herself would have been content in confining themselves to their hotel room. How she wished that she was already had the implant and was planning on getting it as soon as they got home from their holiday.

She placed her napkin upon her plate as she could not eat now, finishing her tea as she waiting for Dan to be finished.

Dan smiled at her excited acceptance. He reached across the table and brought Elsa's hand to his lips to kiss, then thought of how far they'd come in just a few short months.

"It wasn't so long ago that you were a virgin who let me take her in my bed on our first date," he said. "I knew I loved you even then, or I wouldn't have done it. I knew that I'd love you forever, that you were so smart and beautiful. You are the perfect partner for my life, a playmate and a soulmate. You give me comfort and inspiration with your mind and your body and to have you forever will make me happy for all of time and eternity."

He stretched his legs out under the table and captured her ankles with the instep of his feet. He smiled slyly as he spread his legs, spreading hers with him. There was a long tablecloth hiding them, so no one could see. He looked into her eyes as he spread their legs wide.

"I'm thinking of your sweet knickers," he said. "Maybe they're getting a little damp now, with my legs holding yours apart, your body getting ready for me. What I really want to do," he said almost in a whisper, "is to take you back upstairs and fuck you until you can't walk anymore, but that would make the party tonight a problem. So let's see and hear some music!"

He looked at his phone. "The Horny Goats are playing at noon, a then Lipstynk at 2, and then The Biters at 4, and then we should probably get back here to rest a little and clean up for the party.

A wicked smile came over his lips. "I wonder what the wardrobe mistress has for you to wear," he said. Backup singers and dancers wore some pretty sexy outfits, and he wondered how Elsa would look in one. He knew, actually -- she'd look incredible. He had been thinking of buying her some lingerie -- black stay-up hose and tiny panties with maybe a ruffle at the top and a bra that showcased, rather than concealed her breasts. And maybe a black choker and spike heels that might be all she wore after finally being freed from the other filmy garments.

He grew hard under the table, but remembered their need to wait. So Dan signed the check and they were off. He checked his phone on the way and saw a text from Adam.

Tell them who you are when you get to the entrance. I have a surprise for you!

Dan had no idea what it might be and they were definitely surprised when the box office clerk handed them all-access passes. He made a phone call and in a couple of minutes Amy, whom they'd seen naked only the night before, came out to greet them with kisses and hugs.

"These get you seats right up at the front," she said, taking them to the VIP seating area, "and also you can go back to the band's trailer to use the bathroom and get cold drinks and something to eat whenever you want, or to hang out if it gets too hot out here. And remember the party tonight!"

More kisses and hugs and then she left them.

Dan and Elsa spent the day in the sun, circling back to the band's trailer from time to time, and had a fantastic time listening to music and watching everything around them.

In the middle of the afternoon, five seats over, Dan saw a pretty girl sink to her knees in front of a man and start blowing him. People looked but didn't seem to mind. She looked to be doing a pretty good job, every so often lifting her mouth off him and looking up to smile at him.

Dan nudged Elsa to direct her attention to the lewd scene, and slid his hand up her dress, teasing the inside of her upper thigh. The man arched his hips and came in her mouth. Dan saw the girl's cheeks swell and then contract as she expertly swallowed his load.

"Pretty hot," he said to Elsa as they turned their attention back to the music.

They headed back to the hotel after the third band played.

"I want to fool around with you before we go tonight," he said. "Maybe make you cum, but I just want you to tease me. I know we'll be having sex a the party tonight and I want to cum a huge load with you there." He looked at Elsa.

"It sounds kind of strange, even to me," he said, "but even though we may be naked with a bunch of other people, and men may be all over you, when I cum, I want to mark you as mine."

It was tribal, completely uncivilized and crude, but it was Dan's truth. He kissed Elsa with passion and tenderness both, and they went back to the hotel.

Elsa almost giggled as her held her legs apart, yes he was making her get damp but he was teasing himself just as much if not more. “Someday we will have to just fuck all day.”

She blinked at some of the band names and agreed that they should go listen to some music.

“Oh probably, make me look like a dirty trashy lil whore. I'd rather look more elegant and sophisticated. And even though I don't smoke would love one of those long cigarette holders. I loved the old 1920's looks.” She shrugged.

As Dan got another text from Adam, Elsa teased him. “I bet he would have allowed you and me to suck his cock.”

Elsa greeted Amy when she came out. She knew that Amy wanted Dan especially how she lick his cum out of her. Amy might get another chance at him tonight. He could not cum inside Amy but she could suck his cock.

She smiles as Dan pointed out the couple. “That is what they were saying about us yesterday. When you were doing while we listened to the band.”

Elsa held Dan's hand as the went back to the hotel, she agreed to his every desire, kissing him deeply as his love made their passionate kiss very steamy and as soon as they were in the elevator, it was just him and her, Elsa lifted up her dress and pulled Dan to her, whispering. “Dare you.” She pulled on his hand as she leaned against the elevator wall, encouraging him to get on his knees. “Make me cum before we get to our floor.”

She wanted him to make her cum hard and carry into their room and make her cum again. Until she would fall asleep in his arms since they needed rest before the party, Elsa had planned to nap a bit then get up to shower and get ready for the party.

Dan looked at Elsa when she mentioned sucking Adam's cock. He'd never done anything with a guy, had never wanted to. But he wondered if that would look hot to Elsa.

He smiled at her. "Would that be fun for you?" he asked. "Would you like to see me suck a cock, maybe share one with me?" He thought for a moment. "I've never done that or wanted to, but I would do it gladly if it excited you."

He thought about how it would feel in his mouth and decided he was curious. After all, Elsa did it for him and swallowed his load. He smiled and kissed her. She could show him a thing or two, too!

Dan loved it when Elsa pulled up her dress and dared him to make her cum before they got to their floor. He gave it a great try, diving in and joyously pushing her panties aside and eating out her pussy. He felt her hands pulling his head in and her knees start to shake a little, but had to give up when the door opened.

There was no one in the corridor and so Dan held Elsa's hem high so he could watch her cute butt move as she walked to their room. He unlocked the door and then swooped down and picked her up by the hips, flinging her upwards and catching her thighs on his shoulders. He clamped his mouth to her pussy and held her there, eating her sweet source while she first flailed her arms and legs and then laughed as she held onto his head for dear life.

She was light on his shoulders and he munched away on her happily. He wouldn't put her down until she came, and she seemed close to it.

He hummed and licked and sent a finger up under her panties to tease her back door, then slid it in.

He loved the way her thighs clamped around his head and her sweet shrieks and giggles. She was secure and he stood near the bed just in case he might lose her. But cum she would, he determined, on his face, and in his arms, before he would put her down.

Elsa nodded her head as she answered him."I think it would be really hot to share one with you. You don't have to if you feel uncomfortable with it or maybe have one suck yours as you made me cum with your mouth." She loved his tongue in fact she loved everything about him. How he spoke to her, treated her and the sense of security of his love.

She was enjoying his mouth when the elevator doors opened too soon she was about to cum, having to stop she was frustrated but soon her frustration was being taken care of by Dan. She squeezed her slender thighs around his head as he made her quiver with his mouth and finger. It seemed that Dan had really learnt how to push the right buttons. She really got turned on whenever he played with her dark star.

They landed on the bed together, Elsa panting heavily in his arms. She murmured softly to him to set an alarm so that they had plenty of time to shower before the car arrived at 8 pm.

They would get about an hour or so nap then quickly shower and dress.

Elsa knew that Adam said not to worry about her clothes but she always wanted to look her best for Dan so she picked out one of the outfits that she had brought with them to wear to Adam's hotel. It was something she found that she thought Dan would like her to wear. Party dress with some heels

She left her long blonde hair down and just put on a bit of pink gloss and she was ready for the arrival of the car.

She asked Dan if he was ready for tonight and reminded him to bring plenty of condoms. She giggled as she thought how many would be used tonight.

They were called when the car had arrived. Elsa held on to Dan's hand the whole way there. “I'm a bit nervous.” she admitted to him.

"You know they're going to make you change out of that, right?" Dan asked when he saw Elsa in the dress and heels. "You're so beautiful that no one is going to be able to look at anyone else and then all the girls will be jealous because all the guys are going to want to play with you.

"It's like you're not giving them a chance at all."

He smiled and held Elsa's hand as they were driven to the hotel. "I'm a little nervous, too," he said. "I think I'll know how I'll feel when a guy I don't know sticks his cock into your pussy, but I'm not positive. I'm pretty sure I won't feel guilty when a girl starts blowing me or sits on my cock, but still, not positive.

"But I am sure that I want us to have a good time, and a good time at an orgy means having a good time having sex, and probably sex with other people. But if and when that happens, I want to be near you. I want to be able to see you enjoying yourself, and I want you to be able to see me. So if there are other rooms, we go together or not at all, OK? And condoms all the time unless it's just us, right? And if you get uncomfortable for any reason -- you don't even have to say or even know what it is -- you just say you're uncomfortable and we'll be out of there in a second.

Dan leaned over then and kissed Elsa and ran his hand gently up her thigh, holding it about three-quarters of the way up.

"I love you," he said. "I love you more than anything and I'll do anything that makes you aroused or happy or more in love with me."

The car pulled up at the hotel and the driver came around to help Elsa out of the back seat. They walked in and took the elevator up to the suite to which Adam had directed them and knocked on the door. A pretty, smiling girl in a bib apron and heels and apparently nothing else opened the door, which led to a large entryway with a closet on the left. She held a clipboard and a pencil.

"There you are," she said, and looked at Elsa. "Oooh, you're so pretty. So let me tell you a couple of things. The band wants everyone to have a good time. They've only invited their special friends -- you and one other couple are the only people not associated with the band. So just about everyone else has been to one or more of these parties before. If you need anything, you'll see servers dressed like me. They can bring you food from the kitchen and drinks from the bar. The suite has six rooms and four bathrooms. Intimate activity is fine anywhere except the kitchen and the wardrobe room, and we'd ask that you not hog the bathroom while having sex. Unless you're with your partner, we also ask that you use condoms at all times -- you can't miss the big bowls of them -- and dispose of them in the wastebaskets in every room.

"No one should bother either of you, but you'll see a big guy in every room who's keeping his clothes on and isn't drinking. He's there just in case, and none of them have ever had to spring into action. And of course, no means no, and if you have to say so a second time to someone, our big guy will make sure you don't need to say it a third."

She looked at Elsa again. "Our wardrobe mistress -- she's in the room just to your left -- will be glad to hold on to your your clothes and belongings; she'll lock away your purse and wallet, for instance, and hang your clothes if you want. Some girls like to dress like the dancers, but you look good enough to eat just like you are. Your choice, though. So, please go on in, give Melissa in Wardrobe whatever you'd like her to hold and let her change your clothes if you'd like, Sweetie. And then go on and have fun!"

Dan and Elsa looked around as they went into the room on their left. There looked to be a dozen people in the large room in front of them, which must have been the living room of the suite. Some of the men had opened their shirts and girls in tiny skirts or very short shorts chatted or danced with them. It looked more or less like any other cocktail party, but sexier.

"Hi, I'm Melissa!" the wardrobe mistress said. "If you'll give me any valuables you have I'll put them in on of these safes, and if you have any clothes you'd like me to hang now or later, I can do that for you." She looked at Elsa. "Some of the girls came in jeans, and I've given them some sexier clothes, but I don't think I need to do a thing for you!" She took Elsa's purse and Dan's wallet and hotel key and locked them up and then sent them off.

"Let's have a look around," Dan said. They smiled at people and received smiles in return as they went through the living room and then looked into the first bedroom. Two men from the band and three female dancers were on the bed, the girls laughing and wrestling the men's pants off. Another band member sat on a chair being blown by a busty, naked blonde. Her breasts rested on his thighs as she bobbed her head slowly up and down his long shaft.

They looked down the corridor and saw Adam Weston coming out of one of the bedrooms wearing a shirt but no pants. "Well, hi!" he called. "I'm so glad you could come! He shook Adam's hand and gave him a bro hug first, then planted a gentle kiss on Elsa's mouth. Dan felt Adam's cock come up against him in the hug and looked down at it as Adam kissed Elsa.

Could I suck that? he wondered. I think I could, maybe after a drink, came his answer.

He felt like he needed to break a little ice so he gently took Elsa's hand and then, looking into her eyes for any sign of discomfort or unwillingness, slowly brought it down until she gently gripped Adam's cock.

"The softest hand in the world, isn't it?" Dan asked.

"That it is," Adam answered, closing his eyes for a moment. Then he opened them and said, "Come with me. There are some people I'd like you to meet." He looked reluctant as he removed Elsa's hand. He brought them into the bedroom he'd just left, where Amy was naked on her knees on the bed, blowing a man on his back while being eaten from behind by a pretty brunette who was dressed but had her panties at her knees. Dan recognized the man as the guy getting blown earlier today.

Adam touched the girl's shoulder and she lifted off Amy's rear, smiling. "Dan and Elsa, I'd like you to meet Gloria and John, and of course you already know Amy. We spotted Gloria and John the same way we found you!"

"Nice to meet you!" Gloria said. "I'd let you shake my hand, but it's kind of in her ass!" She laughed. "Feel free to join us whenever you'd like!"

"Why don't you have a look around the other rooms and then get comfortable somewhere," Adam said. "I was just going to check on something with Melissa and then I was going into the room just across the hall. I think Janice, Estelle and Larry are in there; come in and join us if you'd like."

Elsa was really pleased that she had worn a very appealing outfit and that she didn't have to change but her clothes would probably be gone before the night was over. She really wanted to try things with Dan and she thought of the many things they could experiment with while they were there.

Elsa walked around with Dan looking from room to room. She smiled at people and wondered where they should go first. When her hand was placed on Adam's cock she thought to herself that Dan was bigger and probably would not have a problem with Adam's cock. Elsa had read many things as the deeper their relationship had grown.

“I was thinking about being a greedy girl. You know I would love to be taken by you and a few others.” She looked up at Dan. “Do you think we could get a few men that would be willing to do that?”

She was getting wet at the thought. “I just do not know where to start.” She thought about things. “Or perhaps start off easy and just go to Adam, and we share his cock.”

As they wandered a bit more they came to a room where a girl was in the middle of a bunch of men with a sheet of plastic underneath her. The girl was completely naked and the men were stroking their cocks over her as she sucked on one, a few others were squirting their cum over her. Elsa squirmed at the sight and thought that she would enjoy that.

There was, also, a large hot tub in an another area with lots of people having each other. “That could be fun too.”

She took Dan's hand and led him back to the room where there had been people dancing. “Pick out three men and we can ask Adam too.” She was ready to give it a try.

Dan smiled; nothing halfway for Elsa! He kissed her warmly, feeling his cock harden against her, and looked around the room. Some men and women were still dancing, but one girl was on her knees, topless, sucking a man and a girl was on a couch, her skirt at her waist and her legs in the air, being eaten by a girl wearing only a g-string.

Dan saw three men taking drinks from one of the aproned women and led Elsa to them.

"Hi, gentlemen," he said with a smile. "I'm Dan and this is my girlfriend, Elsa." He reached down and slowly began to lift the hem of her dress. The men's eyes shot downward in unison as he began to expose Elsa's legs.

Dan lifted the hem to show her panties, then dropped it. He moved his hands upward and pulled the string that held her top in place. He slowly pulled the bodice down, one breast at a time, palming her nipples to hide them temporary from the men's view.

"Elsa would like to see you with your pants down in the next room," he said as he moved his hands to cup, and no longer hide her breasts. "Would you like that?"

"Let's go!" one of the men said, and Dan led Elsa, now naked above the waist, into the next bedroom, which was empty. A couple of girls followed them in.

"Get naked," Dan said to the men once they were in the room. They stripped off their clothes and one of the aproned maids took them to be hung. "Come back soon," Dan said to her. "We'll have more for you."

He eased Elsa's dress down past her hips and now she stood only in her heels and panties. The men sat naked on the bed, stroking hard cocks. They looked good; muscled and strong, with good-sized cocks more or less Dan's size, and huge thighs. Dan thought they were probably roadies.

Dan's heart started to pound in his chest as he saw the lust in the men's eyes. It was for Elsa, the love of his life, and he was now about to give her to them for their pleasure.

But, he remembered, it was also -- and foremost -- for her pleasure and so he sank to his knees and slowly drew down the last tiny garment that separated her sex from their view.

When he had removed her panties and given her clothes to the girl in the apron he quickly stripped off his own and gave them to her. He passed his hands over her body and held her back against his chest. He let his cock slip between her legs so the top of it slid against her very wet slit.

"They're all for you, my love," he said. "Show them and tell them how you want them."

He slid his hand along her ass to urge her the couple of steps to the bed and just then Adam entered the room. He was naked.

"There you are!" he said. "Can anybody play?"

"I was just about to look for you," Dan said. "Elsa's about to have an adventure, and we want you to be part of it."

Back
Top Bottom