Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Tutor -- RP Dan and Chey Luik

RPDan

Super-Earth
Dan liked his new neighbors, a Swedish diplomat and his wife, and their very pretty daughter. They hadn't needed any help moving in, in fact, the movers had been pretty insistent about Dan staying away while they got everything organized.

Must be state secrets in there, he thought. But after the movers left the family seemed pretty normal. Dan would see the daughter head out for high school while he was getting ready to head over to the university for his own classes.

One day he was outside the small house he rented next to theirs and saw the daughter outside in her yard. He introduced himself and she told him her name was Elsa and that she was a little panicked about the college placement test she'd have to take in a few weeks. And she also was not entirely secure about fitting in at school.

"Welcome to the club," Dan laughed. "No one here thinks they fit in. I don't know why you wouldn't; you're really pretty and you speak well, and you seem to be smart." He thought for a moment.

"But if you'd like some help with the college exam, I'd be glad to tutor you. I'm free in the late afternoons when you're home from school. Just come on over and we'll see what we can do, if it's OK with your parents, that is."

And that's how Dan had come to straighten up his house, vacuuming and removing the clutter, for his visitor.

He sat at his dining table with his own textbook, studying and waiting for Elsa to arrive.

Elsa had just started settling in their new home with her parents and trying to adjust to the American education system when she met her neighbour 'Dan'. He seem nice and didn't look too much older than herself. She had told him that she would speak to her father on the matter of him tutoring her and see if he would agree. Her father, Bengt, use to be quite strict about whom she associated with but with the help of her mother, Katrina, he had started to soften up. She still felt as if she did not fit in at the local high school since she had been in a boarding school for most of her education. Elsa did like the fact she wasn't stuck wearing a school uniform now but her father still made her dress appropriately for school, skirts or dresses – no jeans and never sweats.

Upon her arrival home, Elsa ran up the stairs to her room emptying out her rucksack, tossing in the books her father had bought for her to use with Dan and an envelop with Dan's name on it. She unzipped her dress, stepping out of it, than hanging it over the chair that was in front of her dressing table, reaching into her dresser she got out a pair of white shorts and a pink tank top dressing quickly, slipping on some bangles that were on her dressing table. She leaned over close to the mirror, placing a bit of clear gloss on her pink lips, running her fingers through her hair as she grabbed the pack and some shades to match her tank. Elsa barrelled down the steps and into the kitchen where she found her snack the maid had left for her in the refrigerator. There were two open faced sandwiches, Kalles kaviar and egg, taking the plate and a couple of pears with her as she headed out the door to Dan's house next door.

Elsa rapped upon the door, fidgeting as she waited for him to answer. She tried to peek in the window to see if he was there but could not see inside. She knocked on the door once again as she was a tad impatient since he was actually the first friend she had made there.

Dan smiled when he heard the impatient rap on the door, and hurried to answer it. He opened the door and saw her sunny face and bright smile and thought, "Damn, she's pretty." But he said, "Hi, Elsa! Come on in!" He saw the plate in her hand. "Oh, you've brought something," he said, his smile widening. "It looks delicious!"

He took another look at her admiring the fit of her tank top and shorts. "You also look very pretty," he said, looking away so as not to stare.

"So tell me about school, and how you're doing on your first days," he said. "Have you made any friends, any cute guys you're interested in? Finding your way around OK?" Then he realized he was babbling and shut up for a second.

Dan took the plate from Elsa and led her to the dining table. "Please tell me what these delicious-looking sandwiches are, and tell me what you'd like to drink!" He led Elsa into the kitchen and pulled out a bottle from the refrigerator. "I found some bottles of Pommac!" he said. "Isn't that one of the big drinks in Sweden?"

He looked down for a second, almost abashed. "I thought you might like to have a little bit of home," he said. "I'd like you to feel comfortable here."

Elsa smiled up at him when opened the door. She stepped into the house, slipping out of her sandals and pushing them next to the door with her foot, this was a customary tradition as Swedish people do not were shoes in their homes. Her cheeks flush from his complement about how pretty she looked Elsa handed him the plate of sandwiches as she began to answer his questions about her first few days. “I really miss my mates back home as it seems many of the girls do not like me and I have done what I can to be nice to everyone.” She frowned a bit. “There have a few that have been helpful making sure I get to the right classes and there are a few guys that seem nice but they are not for me. I think some of them are just too obnoxious.” She was putting it nicely as sometimes she felt like they were eyeing her a bit too much and were childish.

She swung her rucksack off her shoulder, placing it on the floor beside her as she sat down at the table. “Water or a soda will be fine.” Elsa let out a squeal when he said he had found some Pommac “Yes, it is and my favourite. You will have to tell my mum where you found it.” Her bluish green eyes sparkled with joy. She begin to tell him about the sandwiches that she had brought with her as Kalles kavier was quite salty and he might not be accustom to it. “It seems in Sweden we like things really salty and sometimes too sweet. Like marzipan.” She felt relaxed with Dan and was glad that she had him to turn to.

Elsa picked up one of the sandwiches with her dainty fingers as she started speaking, glancing around the room “Do you have a girlfriend? Maybe she could explain to me what I am doing to make the girls not like me.” taking a small bite of the sandwich before reaching down to get a few of the books from her rucksack and placing them on the table. “I did get invited to attend a football game but I don't even know what football like as it is nothing like footie. Perhaps you could teach me a bit about that too so I don't look silly not knowing how it is played.”

Dan felt a little pang that Elsa was not being quickly accepted at school.

"People seem to like only the folks they know," he said. "Lots of immature people don't trust outsiders or people who are not exactly like they are. But I think people from elsewhere can be very interesting! I think you're interesting. And, I have to say that high school boys are obnoxious everywhere. Sometimes I can't believe they way I acted just a few years ago." He paused. "Also, I think the girls might be a little jealous. I don't think there are many girls at any school as pretty as you are." He looked away, a little embarrassed.

He looked at the plate of sandwiches and ate one. The kaviar was a kind of salty-sweet paste on thin slices of hard boiled egg. Dan thought it was delicious.

"I really like this," he said. "I've never had it before; it's a totally new taste for me." He smiled when Elsa asked about a girlfriend. "No, I don't have one at the moment," he said. "It's hard to find the right girl, someone who is pretty and smart and, you know, gets me. I don't think I'm that hard to understand, but understanding anyone requires a little effort, right?" He looked into Elsa's eyes; she seemed to really be listening to him. Well, that's unusual right there, he thought.

"He laughed when she talked about football. "It's not as complicated as cricket," he said, "but it has its nuance. Tell you what; college games are usually played on Saturdays, professional games on Sundays. Why don't you come over one of those afternoons this weekend, if you're free, and we can watch one together and I'll explain it to you. Boys love girls who enjoy football." He laughed. "Actually, I think we love anyone who shares our interests, we're such simple beasts."

He looked at Elsa's books. "So what are we studying today?" On his way back to look at Elsa's face, he glanced at her legs. Jeez, she's pretty, he thought again.

Elsa sighed as she could not phantom the idea of anyone being jealous of her. She blushed when he said how pretty she was since she had always considered herself as lagom. (just right) She took drink of her Pommac trying to hide the redden look. “So happy that you like it and I am glad we were able to get Kalles here. I bet they don't have this at the school.”

Surprised to find that he did not have a girlfriend, gazing at him as he spoke, hanging on to each word. “That would be very kind of you to take your time out of your weekend to spend with me.” She would ask her father if it was ok to join him over the weekend. “I really love footie so it can't be much different.”

She fingered at the books that her father had gotten. “Do I really need to study US history? I mean American has not been around that long not in comparison to Sweden or England.” She looked at the calculus book “I really do need to learn the different terminology as some words are not the same even though my English is good some terms I am not familiar with.” She paused for a moment. “Also, my father ask me to have you help me expand my English vocabulary.” saying as she moved her chair closer to him so that they both could look at the books together. Turning her head towards him, her face close to his. “Which would you like to begin with?” Deep down she really just wanted to talk to him and go out somewhere with him as no one seemed to enjoy her company as she did his.

Dan laughed quietly. "Yeah, I think if you want Kalles for lunch you're probably going to have to bring it yourself."

She was so cute, and beautiful, too, especially when she smiled, Dan thought. She had an innocence about her, but also something else below the surface; a kind of smoldering that he thought could set a man on fire, and she didn't seem to know that. He picked up Elsa's history book as she drew closer to him. He looked again at her legs in her shorts. They were very brief as she sat, giving him a long expanse of thigh. He caught himself staring and looked up, hoping she hadn't noticed.

"We study American history because people here believe that we should know and be proud of many parts of our history and heritage, and also try to understand it so that we can avoid making the mistakes of our past. Every country has them, and one of them, where I see you've placed a bookmark, is slavery.

"You know from your European history that many of the grandest structures in antiquity were built with slave labor. People from conquered nations were walked to Greece or Rome and built structures that stand today. America had slave labor, too, and until the end of the Civil War slaves were used as laborers and servants. Even 150 years later, we are still learning the lessons of racial equality, and that's why history is important."

They studied history, then Dan took her through the calculus questions she had, and they finished up with some English vocabulary that didn't seem to have exact Swedish translations. Elsa was a very bright student and Dan was impressed with what she knew and her ability to learn quickly.

"Beautiful AND brilliant!" he exclaimed, closing the book. Then he looked at his watch; it was almost 8 p.m.

"Your father's going to send out the Swedish Secret Police, or whatever you have there!" he said. "I hope he won't be angry." Dan didn't want her to go, though. "Do you think your parents would mind if you stayed to dinner? I have a chicken I was going to cook; you don't have to be here late, and besides, it's Friday..."

He looked at her. Elsa's mouth was close enough to kiss. Her lips glistened invitingly. Their knees had bumped together while they had been studying, now they were pressed together as if it were no big deal. He almost leaned in, but then held himself back.

"Anyway," he said, "would you like to stay to dinner?"

Learning from mistakes, she knew that there had been many mistakes made in Swedish history as well but yet it seem as if many were repeated when America was being started as well. She often thought about the Sami people and how they nearly were erased in Sweden. Dan made her realise that there were a lot of similarities in all nations. Elsa blushed. She had been so engross with him tutoring her that she was shocked at the time and knew that she had missed supper at home when he said that is was already 8 p.m. Surprised that her father had not been texting her when she looked at her phone. She laughed as Dan mentioned the Swedish police. “Oh you mean SAEPO, we would not want them breaking down your door.” picking up her phone as she laughed softly. “I will just text Pappa and let him know I will be eating with you since we have been working so hard on my studies and let him I will be home late so that him and Mamma do not worry.” She finished the message and had a quick response back.

She had not noticed until that moment how close they had been sitting, tilting her head slightly, she could almost feel his breath upon her lips or was she just imaging it. Perhaps wishing it. “I would be delighted to stay and have supper with you, Dan.” She tried to remind herself he was just being polite but she wished it was more of a date.

“Is there anything that I can do to help?” She started fantasizing about him, shaking her thoughts out of her head, he would never be interested in someone so young. She started putting her books into her rucksack so that the table would be cleared. “After supper maybe we could go for a walk or watch a film since Pappa will not be expecting me in early?” she suggested as she wanted the night to linger.

Dan watched her melt away into the work of texting her father and arranging to stay to dinner. He felt as if his moment to kiss Elsa had melted away, too, but maybe it was for the best. Or maybe it was best left until later.

"We could go for a walk after dinner," Dan said. "Or, I'm sure we could find something on TV or we could ..." He trailed off, not wanting to say what he thought they might do. He had this quick, sharp image in his mind's eye of her thighs wrapped around his head and her own head thrown back in ecstasy. He quickly sponged it from his mind -- it was no way for a gentleman to think. And she was used to the company of gentlemen, certainly.

Dan went into the kitchen and put a cast-iron pan into the oven and turned the oven to 500 degrees. "This is the world's easiest recipe for cooking chicken," he said as he pulled a whole chicken out of the refrigerator and put it on a cutting board. He smeared olive oil over the chicken and then seasoned it inside and out with salt and pepper. Then he washed his hands, pulled out a block of feta cheese and put it on the counter. Then he started making a salad.

"You could cut up the feta cheese into small bites," Dan said. "Please just cut it as you like it in salad." He went into the refrigerator and pulled out some frisee and avocado and chopped almonds. He quickly pulled and cut them into small pieces and then collected the feta cheese from Elsa. He portioned out the salads and dressed them with extra-virgin olive oil and good balsamic vinegar and then put damp paper towels over them and placed them in the refrigerator to stay cold.

By then the oven had come to 500 degrees. He opened the oven door, placed the whole chicken on the blisteringly hot pan and closed the door. He set the timer for 15 minutes.

"There," he said. "Dinner in an hour. I hope you can wait!" He turned into the kitchen and went to the refrigerator. He picked out some stuffed grape leaves stuffed with rice and Greek spices, and some red peppers stuffed with blue cheese. He paused.

"Does your father ever allow you to have a little wine?" he asked. He didn't want to force anything on Elsa, but wanted to include her if she wanted to be included.

He hoped the chicken would come out the way he wanted it to. It really was the easiest recipe, so he had no doubt. But there was something about this high-school girl that made him want to be at his best.

What was it?

Elsa went to the sink to wash her hands, taking a clean cutting board hoping it was the one he use for cheese. She placed it on the counter and began to dice up the feta into cubes for their salad. After Dan took the feta from the board she quickly started to wash up it and what other utensils that had been use to prepare their meal, wiping down the counters. She admired the way he knew his way in a kitchen. She felt her tummy rumble when he said it would be an hour before supper. She had not been hungry until that moment.

She saw the dolmades and the stuffed red peppers he had gotten from the refrigerator. “Oh I love those. I have not had any since I was in Crete. I really like Greek food.” She was so tempted to pinch one from the plate but refrained. “Yes, we have wine or cider with our meals at home.” She usually only drank one glass as more would probably be too much for her. She was so comfortable with Dan. Elsa found herself quite attracted to him with the more she got to know about him. Someday she would have to cook for him she thought.

Since the table had already been cleared from the books, Elsa started to set the table for them. She didn't even ask where the plates were kept it was like his kitchen had been set up exactly as she would have done. She set two place settings near each other, each with large plate, small plate, a water glass and wine glass, along with the appropriate silverware. She spun around from the table to ask him if he had any candles not realizing that he was so close that turned into him.

Elsa froze in place and it was if time just stood still for a moment, her nostrils were filled with his scent, wishing at that very moment that he would wrap his arms around her, her chin was lifted up at the perfect angle, her heart thudded in her chest as her gaze was lock to his, slowly breathing in through her parted glistening lips.

Dan thought Elsa was adorable as she went around finding things, cutting and cleaning. He liked it that she was resourceful -- that she didn't stand around helplessly asking where things were or how to do things.

He sneaked looks at her while she worked. He thought if she caught him he could just say he was checking on how she was doing. But he was really checking out her butt and legs. Barefoot, she looked comfortable and easy in his kitchen, as if she belonged there.

Maybe she does, he thought with a smile, then tried to banish the thought. Still, she was only a couple of years younger than he, no international incident if he wanted to get close to her -- and if she wanted him. Unless her father objected.

He decided not to get too far ahead of himself. He finished the appetizer plate and set it on the table. He poured the wine for her and was about to lift the glasses when he turned to ask her if she'd been able to find everything when she turned right into him.

She looked up into his eyes and he knew they wanted the same thing. His heart pounded with excitement and joy as he lowered his face the few short inches and gently, tenderly kissed her.

His mouth opened and his arms came around her, holding her to him just enough that he could feel her body press against him. One hand rested on the back of her neck, the other at the small of her back. He explored her lips with his tongue and felt hers on his. It sent jolts of electricity through his body.

He felt himself grow hard as she pressed against him. Would she mind? He didn't know, but it felt so good that he didn't pull away until he was breathless.

He looked at her with wonder.

"I think," he said in a slightly shaky voice, "that that was the best kiss of my life."

Elsa leaned against him as the fiery moment engulfed her senses, her trembling lessen as he held on to her. She pressed into his chest as she wrapped her arms around him tightly, her slender thigh between his as her heated mound rested upon his thigh as she felt him growing hard against her stomach. His lips searing hers as their mouths explored each other.

She opened her eyes as if she was in a dream. She could feel his deepest as his eyes gaze into hers. Elsa softly panted, his kiss leaving her yearning for more. She felt a deep hunger burning within her, entranced by her need and desire of him.

She did not speak as she was scared that the dream of his wanting her would end as it was her first real deep kiss. Dan had made her tingle down to her toes. She press her lips onto his chest, place soft kisses through his shirt. She softly said “Don't let go of me.”

Elsa felt like nothing matter but him and her.

Dan didn't want to let go of her. He picked her up; she was so light in his arms, and with one hand on her back and another supporting her rear he carried her to his bedroom and gently laid her down. He looked down at her, now consumed with lust. Her legs were open, one knee slightly bent. He saw her breathing, her chest lifting and falling, her eyes glazed a bit. Was that the same lust he felt?

He brought his hands to his belt when he heard the kitchen timer go off. The chicken!

"Damn," he swore, and raced to the kitchen, pulled out the chicken, put it on a rack and turned off the oven. He was back with Elsa in less than a minute.

"Sorry about that!" he smiled. "But it wouldn't do to burn the house down! Now, where were we...?"

He climbed on the bed and lay next to Elsa. He pulled her to him and held her, gently rubbing her back. He dipped his head to hers and kissed her again. He placed his leg between hers and pushed up until it was firm against her crotch.

"Take off my pants," he said. "I want you to look at me, to see me, to see how I want you. Will you do that for me?"

Elsa leaned her head to his chest as Dan swooped her up into his arms, listening to his heartbeat, feeling each breath he took as her swept her into his bedroom, looking up at him with hungry eyes, wanting to be with him. She nearly giggled when the timer went off. Just my luck she thought hoping that their moment had not been spoiled. She laid waiting for him to return.

Her eyes followed him, panting with growing excitement as he returned to her, taking in a deep breath as their bodies met once again, his warm lips touching hers causing her desires to build. She felt the pressure of his leg firmly against her heated mound, pushing up slightly almost as if she was reassuring him that she wanted more.

She slowly nodded, whispering “yes” her soft pink tongue gently gliding across her lips as she lifting her dainty hands to his trousers, unzipping them, her fingers outline his bulge through the material before she slide her hands into them, sliding his pants down over his bum and down his thighs. She leaned forward, placing a kiss on his stomach, her fingers taunting him by playing with the waistband of his boxers, fingernails gently raking his hard cock along the bulge. She began to remove his boxers, her mouth watering from her yearning. She lifted her eyes to meet his, her fingers running along his shaft, taking his length into her hand, gently stroking him.

Dan couldn't believe this was happening. She wanted to see him, to see his cock, to look at him.

Other girls had seen him naked, but no one had ever wanted to know him and love him for what he was. One girl had wanted him because he was the handsomest man she knew and with him, she could impress her girlfriends. Another had wanted to marry him for his money and prospects. Elsa had no reason he knew of; maybe she just liked him.

He liked her, and for more reasons than her soft fingers massaging his cock. She was smart and beautiful and she seemed to have a generosity of spirit that gladdened his heart. And he thought she was beautiful beyond words.

He wanted to do more than be pleased by her sweet hands. He wanted to please her, to love her body, to make her cry out with delight. He rose up as she played with his cock, and laid her down on the bed.

"Lift," he said, as he opened her shorts and pulled the small pants and her underwear down her long legs. He looked at her pussy with its lightly downy fuzz, and thought he'd never seen anything more beautiful.

"Tell me that you want me," he said, "that you want my mouth on you, to lick you and taste you and thrill you with my tongue and my soul."

He looked into her blue eyes. "Elsa," he said, "tell me that you want me."

Laid back upon the bed, his scent intoxicating to her, making her yearn for him deep within her depths. Dan had already shown her what she desired, his intelligence, his willingness to be a friend and companion, she cherished his kindness, now she will be with him as one.

Elsa lifted her slender hips upward as he eased her shorts downwards together with her tiny pink colour knickers. She felt herself dampen, feeling his eyes upon he mound. She yearn for him to touch her and fulfil her hunger for him. She let her legs fall apart, lifting them a bit towards her, exposing herself fully to him.

“I do want you, Dan” She spoke softly. “I want to feel your tongue and mouth upon me, I want you to quench my need for you and make me want you more.

Her blue eyes lost in his deep gaze drowning in the pool of desire and lust. “Dan. I want you!”

Elsa reach out pulling his hand towards her with hers, placing his hand under her pink tank top. “Feel how my heart beats strongly for you.” She wanted him. Elsa desired to be his.

She was both innocence and the embodiment of sex at the same time, Dan thought as he looked at her, feeling her heart pound in her chest.

From the waist up she looked like an adorable schoolgirl. From the waist down she was a temptress, ready to be devoured.

He removed his hand reluctantly, only for as long as it took him to strip off the rest of his clothes, and then positioned himself between her silky thighs, his mouth so close to her pussy. He breathed in her scent and then, ever so gently, ran his tongue up and down her slit, teasing her lips open.

He found her clit hard and waiting for him. She tasted of the sea, salty and tangy, her aroma redolent of the place from which we all came. He settled in there, licking and lapping and kissing, discovering Elsa, listening for and feeling the way her body would respond to his loving mouth.

He loved the feeling of her thighs tight around his head. He placed his arms under her thighs so her heels rested on his back. His hands explored her flat, tight belly as her nectar flowed into his welcoming mouth.

His cock raged beneath him, but he made it wait. For Dan there was no more intimate experience than this, and he wanted to feel her passion, her first orgasm with him, in his mouth.

Elsa tingled as his breath cascaded over her soft flesh, arching her back when his heated tongue lightly trailed up and down her outer lip, his teasing making her squirm, her slender fingers clutching at the bed beneath her. Her clit swelling from his tauntings, a low growl like moan coming from her throat as his tongue bathe over her, squirming, her slender thighs wrapping around him, gasping, breathless as her devoured her sweetness.

She felt the tingles and swirls slithering from her clit to her tailbone, unable to keep her slender legs still as Dan taunted her inner desires. Elsa shivered with ravishment, clawing hands as her body was aching with felicitous ecstasy. Her muscles tighten, unable to keep still, her dainty hands grabbing at his hair as her hips started to buck into his face as her heart races, shaking violently as her juices flowed freely, her lithe frame quaking for him as he pulled the orgasm from her. Elsa moaned slowly as she release her lower lip, her head in a foggy wonderful daze, her toes curling as she digs her heels into his back as she buck into his face harder.

Gasping heavily for air, Elsa's lungs heave as she tries to recover from the extreme orgasm that Dan has just given her. She reached out for him, pulling at his hands that were on her tummy, wanting to kiss him as she trembled.

Dan let Elsa pull him up after her orgasm.

"I loved the feeling of your heels kicking my back," he said as he lay beside her and kissed her. He held her tenderly as the trembling of her orgasm subsided. It had clearly been a good one, and he was pleased for her and proud of himself. He was delighted that he could make her cum so hard; if he could do that now, there was no telling how he might make her feel in the future!

Dan asked, "You're a virgin, aren't you? Do you want me? Do you want me inside you? It's a big thing, a gift you will be giving me, a gift you can only give once. There are other ways to please me, and I'll be happy with any of them. I love being close to you, naked with you, but I'll do anything you want."

He kissed Elsa and thought for a moment about days and weeks and months with her. Happy times they could have both naked and clothed, basking together in the tender embrace of each others' body and something that might turn to love.

Elsa's heart was still pounding in her chest as he held her in his arms. She had never felt anything like this and was amazed on how he made her feel. She turned red when he asked her if she was a virgin. She nodded yes confirming her virginity to him. She wanted him and had from the moment they met. She wondered what other ways she could please him. How long could she hold out herself. She could feel him next to her, his member still hard and against her.

She reached down to gently stroke him. “Show me how you want me to please you.” She was willing to please him, yearning to feel him inside her but he was right she could only give that gift once. Elsa gently kissed his chest as he laid beside her, her tongue flicking against his nipples teasingly as she stroked his hard cock, her fingers wrapped around his shaft. She wanted him so much, her hips rocked slowly, in time with her hand moving on his member. “I want to please you, I want to feel you. I have never wanted something so much.” she said softly. She started to taunt him with her fingernails, raking them gently along his shaft. She slipped her hand down to his balls caressing them softly.

She leaned into placing more kisses upon his chest. “I could stay in your arms forever if you would let me.” she whispered softly. She wanted to remain his like this for as long as she could.

A tenderness mixed with the lust Dan felt as his naked nymph played with his cock, kissed his chest and dragged her breasts along his skin. She was offering him everything she had and the enormity of it overwhelmed him. He held her, pulling the blanket over them, and luxuriated in her touch for a while.

"I'd stay here forever, and I'd let you," Dan said. "Your father might not like it though!" He smiled, even though he didn't want to cause them both trouble -- especially Elsa. But he wanted her and he knew she wanted him so he reached to his bedside drawer and pulled out a condom.

"Suck me," he said. "Please take me in your mouth and love me with your mouth and tongue. I'll show you if you don't know, and don't worry, you'll do it just right. Let me feel your mouth and then I'll take you and we'll both know all the pleasure there is to possess."

He kissed her once more as he felt her fingers gently scratch his balls. He wanted to be inside her, but first he wanted to feel her sweet, raspy tongue and her soft warm mouth.

Elsa slid down a bit, her slender frame leaned against him as her soft lips trailed over his heated flesh. She yearned for him as she kissed her way down to his shaft. She curled her tongue over his crown, taunting and teasingly, the tip of her tongue caressing him, poking at the tiny hole before opening her mouth wide. She had seen pictures and films at girl parties back in Sweden. She had practice for this like many girls she knew back home. She skilfully ran her sweet tongue along the rim of his cock. She took his crown into her warm mouth, sucking the head a she flicked her tongue, her bluish eyes looking up at him with his cock slowly sinking into her mouth further.

Elsa bobbed her head faster, each time taking more of his cock into her mouth, her fingers cupping his balls gently as she sucked harder. Her sweet mouth half way down his shaft as she gave his balls a gentle squeeze as her other hand worked his shaft along with her hungry mouth. She watched his eyes every now and than, dipping her head now further, going a bit too far. She gagged a bit. She wanted to please him to hear him moan for her as she did for him. She lifted her head back once again before pushing her mouth down to the base of his cock, feeling the spongy head knocking at the back of her throat.

Dan couldn't believe how good she was; he couldn't imagine how a girl as sweet and innocent as Elsa could suck his fairly large cock as well as she did.

Thank God for porn, the best sex educator of all, he marveled as she sucked, swallowed and gagged on his penis. Still, there was a sweetness in everything Elsa did. In Dan's eyes she was no longer simply a schoolgirl and not a naked blonde temptress, either. She was both of those things and more now, a woman in every sense of the word.

And now it was time to make her his woman, to dance the dance of the ages with her. He wanted desperately to make the giving of her virginity something that she would remember happily forever, because he knew that good or bad, it was something that no one ever forgot.

He gently urged her up and kissed her, feeling her nipples against his chest and her glorious legs open, so close to his cock. He kissed Elsa and reached down, rolling the condom over his cock. Then he spoke.

"I think it's best, this first time, if you sit down on it," he said gently, smiling. "It's pretty big and you're pretty small and this way you'll be able to make it as comfortable as you can. And then, Sweetheart, we'll do everything."

He looked down at her tiny pink pussy. It was wet, she was ready. He knew that one does not play with the love of a woman who would give him her maidenhead, and he was ready himself to give himself to her, body and soul.

Elsa took his hand as she slowly moved up to kiss his lips. She was amazed how much she yearned for him, not for just this moment but she had been attracted to him since the day they met. Elsa soft flesh tingled as she moved upward her breasts barely touching him as she move, the sensation of them brushing along his skin made shivers run down her spine, leaning down upon him as they kissed. She could feel him underneath her.

She smiled softly, her eyes locked to his, listening to his sweet voice. Elsa straddled over him, he is the one. She slowly lowered her glistening mound downward, feeling the large crown pushing at her lips, parting them as she eased downward. Elsa was ready to give herself to him. Her tightness eased opened, welcoming his thick bulb-like head, his crown spreading her opening as it started to slip inside her, stretching open her virgin silkiness, her puffy outer lips closing around his shaft, gasping as his head pushed at her barrier. Elsa felt him open her, blossoming her into full womanhood as she gave her gift.

His girth spread her silky walls wider the deeper his cock was allowed into her as Elsa lower down on to him further, virgin blood trickled down his shaft as she started to move herself up and down upon him. Her extreme wetness helped to coat his condom covered cock, pushing herself as she wanted to feel him deeper inside, small droplets appearing upon her delicate flesh, her temperature rising as her breathing increase, her hands clasping his as she started to bounce upon his steel rod, rocking her hips, walls tightening as they engulfed his thickness. A low moan of ecstasy flowed over Elsa's lips as her body began to purr for him.

Dan watched Elsa ride him, her body ruling her mind for the moment, her warmth engulfing him. He thought how warm she was even when fully clothed and standing next to him, a bundle of sweetness and light, a treasure for any man to know. And he had only just met her.

Dan looked at Elsa's face and began to merge his lustful feelings of the moment with dreams of the future, of spending decades to truly know Elsa and make her sweet and sunny disposition his own. It was not only her body that was a gift, he realized, but herself, her essence and in that moment he began to think of the sex act as an exalted act instead of a base one.

He ranged his hands along her legs and then up her body. He cupped her breasts and stroked her sides, letting her explore the feelings she was taking from him. He smiled at her discoveries, each one showing on her sweet face. Her eyes would close and then fly open, her hands would push down on his chest and then blindly stroke his torso. He started to gently thrust his hips up to meet her on her downstroke, just testing to see how it felt to her.

Back
Top Bottom