Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jade's desires(MxF, FxF, originals+fandoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded Soul

Meteorite
Howdy folks! I'm Jaded Soul, preferably just Jade for short, and I've been a lurker on these forums for a while, only now though have I decided to actually join and make a thread with all my wants and desires. I've been roleplaying for about nine years now and it's a passion of mine that I absolutely love indulging in. Here I'll be posting what I like, what I don't like, and what my current cravings are. Bear in mind this is subject to be edited over the next few days or so and probably will be seeing a lot of additions and the like.

On what I can write: I'm used to big paragraphs/multiple paragraph posts, it's sort of my bread and butter, you could say. This does NOT mean I'll require you to match what I write, just that I can't and will not accept one or two liners. It's just not what I do anymore; at least a small paragraph is required. Efficiency with grammar and literacy in general is also a requirement. Typos are often overlooked and not minded at all; we're all human and make mistakes. God knows I do which is why the spellcheck function on the browser's a godsend at times for me. Just please know how to dot your i's and cross your t's and use complete, separated, sentences. I'm not a slow typist at all but it can take me a bit to write big posts, so if I'm taking a bit to respond it's usually because I'm thinking out a rather lengthy reply and posting it.

And on another note, but this is a given, nothing that crosses the line, OOC chatter should be limited to setting up story and threads, mentioning if one or the other is going away, going to be slow, etc, that sort of shebang. I'd much prefer threads but PMs are also good. No IMs though, I'm afraid, haven't had an IM in a while and I'm not planning on getting one again for some time yet. Also at times I do get busy with life so there can be a little delay with my posts, just a heads up, but I'll do my damnedest to let you know ahead of time if I'm going to be a while with replies.

As to what I like? Well, I enjoy Male/female and female/female things, although I do enjoy futa on female quite a bit and wouldn't mind playing with a futa character in general. For fellas I like a strong, confident male character, tall perhaps, imposing in a way, but gentle and a good guy all the same. I have a thing for the gentle giant trope, especially when paired up with one of my girls. Personal preferences insofar as age is concerned is eighteen and up, not very comfortable going any lower, I'm afraid. Also...something about a character with an accent is another thing I like, particularly if it's Australian or anywhere from the UK. This goes for both male and female characters; I love that dynamic a hell of a whole lot. Can't explain it, I just really, really do. Not at all required, of course, just a little insight. And for the ladies?

Someone sweet, but not overly naive. Super naive characters I've found, are a little hard to work around with the way I play some of my characters. I don't want slutty characters either(both sexes). Someone who knows their way around but isn't easy. Somewhere comfortably in the middle, though I do adore bad girls/bad guys, street smart characters, as it were. Cliche as it might sound, the good girl/bad boy or good girl/boy on bad girl scenario is also something I very much adore. A caring girl, concerned perhaps, fun loving and just wanting to have a good time. Y'know, a best friend kind of type, or just a caring stranger. Which again, can go for either sex!

What I am not comfortable with, however, is rape or blackmail of any kind. Tried it before, just couldn't get into it. I put my characters through hell at times but I will not, under any circumstances, give an already troubled girlie of mine, for example, even more stress and trauma. And while I'm not against some violence, death is something(unless it's mentioned in passing(in this case, part of my character's backstory) or happens to a very minor NPC off screen) is a no go. As is any of the squicky stuff in general, like bathroom stuff, vore, gore, things like that. Transformations are generally a no go as well; I'd like to keep my character largely the same with little to no alterations. The only exception is if it's something like a werewolf or vampire. Those I'm okay with.

And of course feel free to add in suggestions or ideas! I'm always open to hearing folks' ideas and contributions in an RP. Roleplay is a two way street; one person shouldn't have to do the entire workload on their own which is why I'm so open to ideas and to of course build upon my own if need be.​

Romance
M/F
F/F
Pregnancy themes
Some light rough play
Size differences
Anthro/human
Vanilla sex
Oral(big on this!)
Long term play(Something I prefer above all else)
Some Darker themes(I have a character that has a drug/alcohol problem, for example)
PM/thread play
Third person point of view.

Dislikes:​
Rape
Bathroom stuff
Gore/Vore
Cheating
Death
Most transformation stuff
Rudeness(have had a lot of it over the years, please don't do it!)
One shot/short term play(Not what I'm in for.)
Second/first person point of view

Fandoms I enjoy:​
Harry Potter(RonxHermione, Harry/Hermione, RoseXScorpious)
Legend of Korra(Korrasami, of course)
Wrestling(WWE mainly though I don't mind going old school and going WCW/ECW)
Pokemon(Pokemonxtrainer. I'd enjoy being the girl trainer. I'd love some SerenaxCalem as well!)
Digimon(DigimonxDigidestined. TK/Kari adored as well!)
Frozen(Anna/Elsa, perhaps? Either where they're not related or they are. A more dominant Elsa's craved!)
Doctor Who(to an extent, I'm still learning and catching up and still new with it, bear with me on that. I do enjoy this fandom very, very much!)

More to be added soon.​

One idea that I'd love doing is with my character Kaitlyn(Kate for short, of course). She's not had a very good life unfortunately. Her mother's a raging cunt and her brother's an asshole and the reason she was introduced to her horrible habits to begin with. She had a girlfriend named Melody and when things were looking up during that periods, she ended up passing away in a horrible car accident. Things weren't looking very good for Kate at that point; she became moody, reclusive, angry, and pushed anyone that was interested in her away for fear of getting hurt and losing them like she'd lost Mel. Her one caveat in life is that she surfs and she loves doing it. Living out on the west coast she'd been surfing for as long as she could remember and it's something that she, along with drawing, uses to get away if she's not getting horribly drunk or getting her high fix. I'd love for your character to come in, be it a concerned friend or maybe a stranger, to try and help Kate and get close to her, and eventually win her trust and then win her heart. It won't be easy; she's very stubborn, but maybe a gentle, loving soul is what she needs. I'd even accept a young teacher/student sort of deal, whether it's a guy or a girl.

Her flist can be found here, do pardon how dated it is and if it's a bit hard to read. Additionally I could also have her start college while just a few months in sober, but it's a constant struggle that she's having a lot of trouble fighting/maybe even relapsing a few times. She's not my most sunny character but I do enjoy her very much and I've been in the mood to write with her. If you have any ideas, do let me know!

More to come in the future...​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom