Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Finding the Right Fit (Hisako and SoftStroke)

Hisako-K

Heat-Seeking Fur-Clad Jigglenaut
Supporter
Claire had been through enough of the mall to know that she was definitely out of place and out of style in the summer. She had done enough to request that she be left alone in her endeavor to find new clothes. It wasn't 'cool' to be seen with one's own mother, despite her almost nonexistent relation to her motherly figure Emelia Claire was trying to find a new girl to bring back to her home and keep her bed occupied. The other women she had broken in as toys were currently out of commission, Claire's condition had been changing them too rapidly lately and it warranted study, thus leaving Claire pent up. She sighed and pulled some of her bangs out from in front of her eyes. Claire was dressed as apathetically and casually as she could. There wasn't a lot of clothes that her wardrobe offered outside of the cold wardrobe of winter, and she felt wrongfully out of place and hot. This was her first full summer at home, now that she was no longer shackled by school--for the moment anyways--and Emelia and her no longer needed to find summer activities to keep her occupied with Claire was bored. Still, what she currently was wearing might as well have been straight out of a fashion designer's nightmare. She had on a shirt with a loose and wide collar, its design on the front was faded and old, but it honestly passed for vintage seeing as how it said 'Love' in faded red letters that rested atop her mostly-masked triple D's. A lot of her summer clothes were altered clothes that they had changed to help her not die of heat exhaustion. Her shirt drifted low enough around her waist as one of her shoulders fit through the collar and made it sag below her waist. At her waist she had on a pair of jeans that were so worn through and destroyed that she didn't even feel guilty about cutting them along the thigh to make 'rugged' looking shorts that made her large, rounded ass look good. The lack of pant legs did leave her and her large thighs in a bit of a jam, and she was forced to wear a sling along her waist that curved around the side of her hip to hide her secret. This was the most uncomfortable Claire's dick had been, and she didn't seek to top this all time low, vowing to never wear out her toys this rapidly ever again without a solid backup.

Claire's boots were out of place on her outfit, unable to be altered to be more summer-like they stopped right above her ankle, and loosely fit around her until it met her foot. Claire's hair was tied back into a single ponytail rather than two pigtails, she didn't have the patience for her full hair to rest on her body and cause her to sweat. Her bangs were too short to be pulled behind her ears and look good and too long to so efficiently, putting her in an odd middle ground. Still, her hair was at least the right color for all times of the year; her pretty hair had remained its light pink color since she began maturing as a Human and a Half-Succubus. The color wasn't unusual for people from her homeworld, and it was natural enough for the humans of this planet to consider it 'dyed'. Her eyes were her most obvious feature with pink irises, but thanks to modern contacts people assumed it was that, and when asked she quickly dismissed it by lying and saying it was. Her cheekbones and other features were mostly flat, she had an appearance that was similar to those of Korean descent, and her face was mostly flat with monolid eyes. Claire put on enough makeup to accent her eyes with winged black eyeliner, some minor mascara, and a light pink lipstick that complimented her pale tone of skin. She didn't need blush, once she saw someone she wanted her face would do that naturally as her Succubus nature began to take hold.

Walking through the mall alone and with no bags in hand, she got a lot of looks--mostly by men. Claire assumed she was attractive, although she was never really asked out by men. Men didn't interest Claire, she found women to be much more fun and enjoyable company, on top of that they had a part of their body made specifically for her enjoyment that she had become quite fond of. Her face began to blush, and she quickly shook the thought out of her head as she began to look for a new plaything.
The mall was an excellent idea, Emelia couldn't have helped brainstorm a better idea. Many women Claire's age either worked there or shopped there, and made it the perfect opportunity for window shopping for a new toy…and a new wardrobe. Claire walked along passively, sliding down the railing of a small set of stairs that was four steps tall and landing effortlessly on her feet and picking up her pace. She looked to her left absentmindedly as she continued looking for stores that seemed to hold her interest. Claire stopped and quickly looked back to her left. Inside the store was a fascinatingly delicious woman working there--or she assumed she was working there. Claire bit her lip as her face got a little more red, and she looked up at the sign of the store.
"What the hell is a 'Hot Topic'?" She asked aloud, a man heard her and stopped, looking her up and down. Claire saw him from the corner of her eye as he slowly approached her and opened his mouth, to which Claire quickly put up a hand. "Not asking you, leave me." She demanded, and he froze in his tracks as Claire walked into the store. She wasn't familiar with the store, but understood it was mostly counter-culture apparel. Although from the looks it seemed to be very…counter-counter-culture. All of these things she had seen the boys in her school wearing, at least on the left side of the store. The right left something to be desired, but she was sure that there was something there that she would love. That's when she returned her look to the employee and licked her lips, stuttering in a sigh as she tried to suppress her excitement. Claire walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder.
"Excuse me, miss?" She said, feeling her body begin to release pheromones with each breath, "Could you help me find something? I'm out of a summer wardrobe and I'm dying to stay cool." She said, looking her up and down before she turned around.

Nancy Pucket walked about the store of Hot Topic, holding a tiny clipboard in one hand as well as a pen in the other. She wove her way in and out of the large displays and trinkets, making her way to the front of the store where she began to count the shirts in each display. Being a recent high school graduate made this her first job in a long while, and her first that paid above minimum wage. Being a fan of popular culture herself, as witnessed by her Doctor Who tee and a Supernatural necklace around her neck, Hot Topic had seemed like an idea place for her to apply for work. Her skills in accounting and mental math made her perfect for inventory management and stocking, as well as the occasional customer service. After taking down numbers on her clipboard, she turned to a cart in the middle of the room full of tees and started to place them in their respective spots. She let out a small hum as she worked, twisting back and forth to stock the shelves and seemingly happy with each minute of it.

Nancy herself stood only 5' 6", making her head barely come up to some of the racks in the store. Her entire form could be described as 'petite' and one would be right in doing so. Her face was well sculpted, with small but firm cheekbones and a small nose that lead to her shining blue eyes. Across her face she wore her chestnut hair in a ponytail she had wrapped around the side of her neck, flowing down and across her shoulder. The Doctor Who tee she wore draped loosely about her, yet the tightness around her bust made it clear she had to be at least a C+ in size. Nancy had rolled up the bottom of the tee so that it went only to her belly and showed her navel, which also showed her stomach that had a small bit of fat about it, but not enough to be noticeable. Rather, it rounded her form out and lead to her small hips. Her large thighs were also on display, clad in tight Jeans that had diamond shaped cut outs that went down the side of each leg. Her legs were long and slender, though still short in overall size. The demonic creature could notice that, as she walked, her legs would rub up against each other, and that the jeans seemed a bit too tight, even though she wore them with pride.

Nancy hummed happily as she worked, betraying that she did indeed enjoy her job there. Being surrounded by pop culture was a dream for her, and to work here paid well and the hours were reasonable. Even as she repetitively stocked shirt after shirt, she found the simplistic task easy and calming. So much so that when the customer tapped on her shoulder, she was startled out of her task and gasped slightly before turning to face her. She blushed heavily and looked at her, twitching a tad bit as she dropped a shirt in surprise, "Oh, sorry Ma'am!" She quickly bent down to grab the shirt, unknowingly showing the creature one of her best assests: her round and petite rear. The two moons strained against the fabric for a split second before she stood back up and smiled, packing the shirt in with the others, "Sorry about that, you startled me!"

Hearing her request, Nancy looked the busty woman up and down and took in her features. She'd worked a bit with clothing, enough to be able to get a good idea of her size by sight. She thought for a moment and then smile, "Certainly, if you would just follow me!" She turned and began to weave her way towards the back of the store. The store was more or less divided in half, the left being male and the right being female. However, the majority of actual clothing was to the back of the store. She passed various Doctor Who and MLP and Minions shirts before finally making her way to the dimly lit back. "Here we are!" She looked about the displays and thought, "For summer apparel, I'd suggest a light dress. Hmm... like this one!" She pulled down a tie-dyed colored stunning summer dress, one with two shoulder straps and went down to the woman's knees. "Or, if you want to do something that doesn't involve dresses, we have a number of blouses and camisoles." She smiled, "What are you looking for?"

Claire wasn't paying attention to the clothes at all, her focus was on Nancy this whole time, watching her every movement with heated anticipation. When Nancy bent over Claire felt her sling holding her back ripple as her member flexed and strained, causing her some discomfort. Claire lightly licked her lips, tasting her strawberry chapstick as she did so, and quickly retracting her tongue as Nancy stood back up with the dropped product now in hand. Claire folded her arms across her chest as she tried to compress her body and hide away her desire for now. However she quickly retracted her arms as Nancy began to size her up. Claire posed a little, trying to seem more appealing and helpful as Nancy endeavored to help her. She paused, and Claire cocked her head with her mouth slightly open in a smile in anticipation, the two awkwardly standing there as teens were prone to do. Then Nancy spoke, commanding Claire to follow her, which Claire gingerly did so.

Claire walked back with the sales associate and passed through the legions of clothing that were branded with various brands and iconic figured and symbols from various shows, movies, games, etc. Claire never really had been in a store like this, typically she did all of her shopping online as human interaction was typically unfavorable, especially in the mall. The only other store that worse lighting was the Hollister further back into the mall, a store she fairly despised since the clerks were fairly…unappealing. Nancy began offering and showcasing dresses to Claire, to which Claire had to double back mentally, her head sort of retracting and bobbing as she thought about it. She had never worn a dress for casual occasions, typically her dresses were worn for formal events such as galas, fundraisers, and other boring things Emelia had dragged her to. Imagining herself in a dress simply for a summer's sake was almost blowing her mind, and it forced her to imagine herself in a dress. She immediately shot down those thoughts when she felt another painful pang from her crotch, and remembered that a lack of suppressing clothing down there might result in some accidental exposure. Claire wanted to keep her secret as exactly that, and didn't care much for revealing what she was. Claire returned to reality and looked back at Nancy, shaking her head.
"No, I'm afraid I'm not much of a dress-wearing woman." She chuckled a bit while looking down at her legs, or so it seemed. In truth she was really checking to see if her bulge was noticeable, pulling down at the bottom of her shirt to ensure that it wasn't It would require at the very least a double-take from anyone and they would have to be below her. Claire looked back up, and pushed her bangs out of her eyes that had drifted in front of them when she looked down.
"Do you have anything in the shorts variety? I'm looking to stay cool, and sleeveless is definitely in the cards, I have such lovely arms…see?" She said while twisting her left shoulder towards Nancy. Claire rolled up her sleeve with her right hand and pulled it back to her shoulder, revealing her fairly toned athletic arms that were devoid of any blemishes, marks, or scars. Claire didn't even have a freckle, her skin was just a smooth, pale shade of a light pinkish-yellow. She looked from her arm back up at Nancy, a confident smile and look on her face.

Nancy watched Claire give more poses for her as they stood in the back, allowing her to get a good feel for her size. She wanted more than anything to give this woman exactly what she needed for summer wear, despite the fact Hot Topic was more a counterculture store rather than a clothing department. As such, she was hard pressed to find a shirt or shorts without an insignia or logo or some form of symbol of a fandom. Her hopes were further dashed when she mentioned she didn't wear dresses, that automatically rulling out a large portion of their clothing in stock. She had to think for a long moment before the suggestion of a sleeveless number and short shorts was brought into play.

"Wow, you must exercise a lot more than me!" She smiled and responded to her sherry regarding her arms and legs with a nod, "You certainly are pretty! I think I might have something, but it might mark you as an anime or Supernatural fan." She walked over to a rack of several shorts and let her petite read stick out a tad bit as she scoured the shelves. Finally, when she had almost given up hope, she saw a large number of short shorts with the stylized rips and faded portions. With a Bram of success, she lifted them up and pulled out a size she thought would work best for her, though of course she said nothing about it seeing as she didn't want to be rude!

"Here we go!" She handed her the shorts and quickly turned to the racks on the wall. Her tongue stuck out a tad bit as she searched the various options, finally getting down a few tank top numbers. Many of them had large patterns of waves or forests, with little bits here and there, but to the unaware the tank top had no meaning deeper than a lovely picture of landscape, "and here! I don't wear these together but I bet you could pull it off!" She gave a friendly smile. "There's a changing room in the back if you need to try them on."

Claire watched intently as this spry little woman tried desperately to suit her needs, Claire appreciated that kind of genuine eagerness and helpfulness from those who were employed to do their job, but she enjoyed that quality from those who she owned for other reasons as well. Claire's thought wandered as Nancy paused to think as she imagined all of the depravity she had been denied and how she would enjoy the sweet moments between her and Nancy in the upcoming weeks should she be successful in enthralling Nancy today. Claire paid no mind to the compliments Nancy gave earlier, the words rolled off her as she ignored them. Claire had no need or desire for any approval, especially from those she considered under her or her equal.

Claire watched Nancy walk over to a clothing rack, her eyes immediately dashed towards her rump the moment she faced away from her. Claire quickly bit her lip, satisfying her need and desire to do so. Her half-succubi lineage made her obligated to show her lust, despite her every desire as a half-hume to stay hidden. Still, this opportunity out of Nancy's sight was ideal to do these things. After getting her hedonistic act out of her system she followed Nancy through the cramped corridors of clothes where she was getting shorts for her. Claire rolled her eyes as she heard from Nancy the possible stigma the shirts might carry. Claire didn't need to hear this, if she liked the shirts she would buy them, simple as that. Claire responded as she watched Nancy stretching to get the shorts, outstretching her arms as she readied to receive them.
"I don't mind what the shirts have on them, as long as they fit and will keep me cool that's just fine." She said as pairs of shorts began to land in her arms. "Furthermore these shorts look wonderful, thank you." Claire only briefly looked over the shorts, her eyes were still focused on the distracted Nancy. Nancy eventually made more sounds and had grabbed tank tops from her as well.
"Nancy dear, could you please follow me into the dressing room? I'm sure I'd need your help getting in and I'd want your opinion on them girl-to-girl. It would only take a second and I'm sure you wouldn't mind helping me out a little longer? You've done so much for me and I value your insight." Lies. All of what she said was just to get Nancy into the dressing room with her alone. Claire wanted to try on the clothes, sure, but what she really wanted to try was her luck and Nancy's mouth. Claire began to walk towards the back of the store, not giving Nancy any opportunity to decline as she made her way through further claustrophobic isles of clothes and merchandise. She finally had gotten through the clothes, and was now standing patiently in a small dead-end corridor that had only a fire exit and two dressing room doors. She turned around and looked back impatiently for Nancy.

The staff at Hot Topic weren't necessarily trained to help customers in such an intimate way... but then again, the training she received was from the employee behind the desk filing her nails, so she wasn't complaining about it. So when Claire gave the option, she was originally open to the idea. She had just opened her mouth to agree with her, only to see that the woman had made her way back. Nancy was a very open minded person, but in honesty there seemed something about Claire a bit off, or at the very least a little confusing. Walking away before she could agree was a tip off, but the rather refined way (or at least refined to the average graduated girl) she spoke was also a bit strange.

"Alright!" She spoke a bit hastily as she wormed her way through the tight racks, finally getting back to her. The entire store wasn't exactly prime location, so it meant that the 'dressing rooms' were actually renovated storage closets that were painted and given benches to sit on and hooks for clothing. The rooms were a bit cramped and hard for more than two people to get into comfortably, and the mirror had a few scratch marks. But it was still sanitary and functional, if not stylish or particuarly endowed with anything specific for them to use.

Nancy smiled widely as she finally caught up to the fast girl, standing beside the door and using a small keychain she had to unlock the door and open it, showing off the tiny room to the half-demon. She purred, "Here we go! And I'd be more than happy to help give some opinons! Do you want me to actually go inside with you, or wait out here?" She blinked as she suddenly realized hwo that could be taken, "I-I mean, we're both girls, right? I don't mind helping you!" She coughed awkwardly and took the clothes, seperating them into two piles, shirts and bottoms. "Bottoms or tops first?" She asked, looking up with a smile.

((Sorry, I didn't wanna have them in the room together yet, wasn't sure whether you'd be okay with that))

Claire walked into the dressing room after Nancy unlocked it, throwing the clothes onto a bench as she entered and closing the door behind her. She groaned quietly as she reached for her shirt and pulled at the bottom of it as she rolled it over her chest. She looked around at the tacky red paint with the one solitary light above on the ceiling. It seemed poorly if not hastily created, likely from spare space or a former closet. She could hardly imagine a bigger girl or one of the voluptuous toys in her possession at her home fitting in here. She looked over to her right and saw the scratched and cheap mirror. Claire paused, then began pulling her left arm through her sleeve, under, and out of the shirt along with her breasts and everything below that was above the shorts waistline. Claire could feel her stomach shift again, and ignored it as she looked at the mirror. She was unsure if it was matching the aesthetic or crappily treated and handled through the years as customers came in and slowly destroyed it. She cocked her head as she looked at herself in the mirror, one arm still in her rumpled shirt that was hanging over her chest and sagging over her side. She pulled out her other arm through the sleeve and lifted the shirt above her head as it brushed against her bangs and hair. Claire felt the pull from her ponytail as it exited the large collar, and she dropped her shirt to the floor. Claire looked back in the mirror and pulled her bangs out and to the side as she looked at herself again in the mirror. With her slightly enlarged tummy that looked a little flabby to the unsuspecting onlooker her covered breasts didn’t look so strangely big, but her toned arms were a dead giveaway.

She looked down at her waist, and undid the button keeping the beltline together. Popping the button out of its slot, she then grabbed her swollen cock and undid the fastenings around the member around her waist and thighs. With each fasten coming apart she felt more relief, until finally she felt herself unleashed from the prison she had made for herself in her own shorts. She pulled the sling off, her cock sliding out of the sleeve as she pulled it out from the top of her shorts, her semi-erect member pulling out with the sling. She removed it from her person, and threw it on top of her shirt. Claire sighed in deep relief as she tucked the stiffening member into the waistline of her shorts, unzipping herself and positioning her thong over the opening to hide the veined and studded member from the view from the opening. Claire heard Nancy ask about bottoms or tops first. Claire smiled and looked back into the mirror as she saw her eyes begin to glow pink and her vantablack horns begin to grow from her forehead as she cocked a smile.
“Tops first.” She said darkly, she obviously couldn’t hold herself back anymore and she wasn’t here for the clothes anyways. Claire cracked the door open and looked out the dressing room, finding no one and sensing no one other than Nancy looking this way. Claire quickly opened the door and dragged Nancy, grabbing her by the elbow closest to her. Claire was unnaturally stronger than most humans when she was this close to the breaking point, and Nancy wasn’t going to be receiving any mercy today. Claire threw Nancy into the wall, and locked the door behind them as she cornered her in the small room. Claire saw Nancy hadn’t recovered yet, and she bent over to pull a leg out from underneath Nancy, forcing her to be on her hands and one knee. Claire grabbed Nancy by the hair and began pulling her up.

“Sorry dear,” Claire began as she licked her lips, her long tongue showing itself as her horns were no fully protruded. Claire pulled Nancy around, and used her other hand to grasp within her shorts her enlarged member that was now fully erect and bulging from her waistline. Claire hefted out the long nine inch cock, covered in studs that evenly lined it on the side, top, and along the rim of her head. As it wandered over Nancy’s face it began to ooze precum. Claire sighed and giggled, her body feeling as if it was floating atop the waves again as she emitted more pheromones. Claire didn’t need to hold her cock anymore, it was stiff enough on its own. Claire reached her free hand to Nancy’s mouth, her index finger and her thumb on both sides of her face as she angled Nancy towards her. “Open your mouth, Nancy. There’s something else I want to try on while I’m here, and I’m afraid I need your help to see if it’s a good fit.” She said viciously as she slowly forced against Nancy’s jaw muscles’ will to open her mouth. Claire could slowly feel her mouth giving in as she pushed in, forcing Nancy to choose to bite down on her cheeks as her fingers dug into the mouth even more. When her mouth was big enough for Claire’s member she began to slowly thrust her hips forward, feeling her oozing member slide in between the strained lips of Nancy as she felt her engorged member force her mouth to open up as Claire neared the back of her throat. “Nancy, the customer is always right. Right now I need you to agree with me that sucking my cock is in your best interest, and if you make a scream then I won’t need to worry about you biting down…I’m sure you understand.” Claire said as she gave a forceful squeeze, giving Nancy’s jaw sharp pain as the forceful fingers coated with her cheeks made Nancy’s jaw crack a little as Claire quickly popped the joints in and out. “Now be a good girl, and give me some customer service.” Claire purred as she continued to slide her member into the sprawled woman in the cramped room.

(Thank you for giving me consent to move your character, this would have been awkward to try and write otherwise)

Nancy was waiting patiently outside the dressing room door, humming gently as she looked over her shoulder and glanced at the door, unsure when it would open. She'd never been asked to help a customer try on clothes before, and she'd never asked anyone herself. IT was a bit off and the more she waited, the more the oddity began to become apparent. However, she decided this was something the woman needed and was happy that she was able to help. So she stayed still and listened to the ruffling of fabric and a few grunts as Claire slid out of her clothing, taking it in and keeping any odd or more perverse thoughts out of her head, ironic as to what was to come.

"Just let me know when you're ready!" She smiled gently as Claire responded with her choice. She had just turned her head away, wondering what was taking the woman so long when suddenly the door opened and a hand gripped her right elbow. Her eyes opened wide as she let out a tiny squeak, dragged so hard into the room. She almost tripped over herself as she was forced into the cramped space with Claire, the door slamming shut and echoing slightly. A pang of fear and suprise went through her just as Claire swiped her leg out from under her, sending her to the ground and onto all fours. The room was so small that her rear was squished into the wall, her face barely inches away from the throbbing mass of Claire's huge length. She'd just registered she was one the ground from the pain in her knees when the hand gripped her hair, dragging her up painfully to look at her.

"W-Wait, stop!" She yelped as the hand tangled into her hair. The sensation of being pulled sent pinpricks of pain up her body as she was made to look up. When she did, however, her eyes contracted to narrow pinpricks. The massive length above her was the very last thing she'd expected to see. The alien bumps and ridges it had made it more surprising. The rod pulsing and throbbing added to her stupefied terror. Yet the even more terrifying notion was Claire herself. Her voice had seemed to become deeper and more crazed, and her actions showed just how irrational and crazy she appeared to be. The horns protruding, the eyes glowing, it all was something that felt right from a Supernatural episode... and at the moment, if Sam and Dean were to burst in, she woudl've believed it.

However, no saviors came as she felt hands roughly grip her face and align it with her rod. Her protests were sharp and quick, her mind still reeling from everything that was happening, "W-Wait, No, what are you talking about?! Get that... get that away from me!" Her breathing hiked as suddenly the rough hands hooked their thumbs into her mouth, dragging it painfully apart until her eyes started to water. She continued to breathe heavily as her mouth was brought to face the huge rod, being pulled forward like a cart on a chain track. She tried to squirm, but it was already too late. Before she was even able to protest, her mouth was stuffed full.

The sensation was painful and humilating. Her mouth was pulled out as though it were a chipmunk by Claire's long fingers, rendering her ability to bite down useless. The pushed past her teeth, each pump painfully stretching her mouth open just abit more to accomdate it. Worse still, Claire's long fingers gripped her jaw and popped it out of place, making her give a muffled cry as pain shot through her. As she played with the joint, the noise of delicious gagging and choking began to fill the room. Nancy had never before done anything like this, and as such had a full gag reflex. Her eyes watered as she began to choke about the rod, her nose breathing in and out frantically to make up for her lack of oxygen. She looked up at Claire rather pathetically as her warm mouth conformed to her large rod just like she wanted. Instict kicked in as she started to move, her mouth sucking on the rod as it scraped about her throat, producing more gagging noises to fill the room.

Claire let out a small sigh as she felt the girl begin to attempt to try and please her. Claire enjoyed the gagging sound, followed by the small pleasures running up her shaft and along her head as Nancy struggled to breathe. Claire looked down at Nancy greedily, her pink eyes glowing in the shadow of her face eclipsing the light above her head. Her mouth had a wide smile as she took in the vain pleasure of making eye contact with her prey's mouth. Claire pushed in with her hips a little more and forced her cock to go even further down Nancy's mouth, feeling her engorged member closing her throat off from air and choking her for a few seconds as Claire reveled in the feeling of her tongue, mouth, and throat pause and spasm for a few seconds as she lost air. Claire slowly pulled back, knowing that if she kept it that deep for too long she would force her to throw up, and these boots were too nice to have puke on them. Claire let out a small moan as she felt a surge of pleasure run up her shaft as Nancy did something interesting with her tongue.
"Oooh, do that again will you, Nancy?" She asked, as if Nancy had a choice. Claire pulled her head in again with the fistful of hair she had as she gagged Nancy on her cock again. Claire giggled and let out another quiet moan, looking up and tossing her hair with a shake of her head as she looked over towards the door. There was no real way to look outside, but Claire had other means of telling if they were about to be interrupted. She felt her consciousness spread out through the walls, and could feel the other shoppers and staff in the store. None of them had run back to the dressing rooms, so she assumed that she and Nancy would have plenty of alone time. As Nancy continued to painfully service her Claire began to thrust her hips in and out of Nancy's face, feeling her body get into the rhythm again after being deprived of sex for so long. Claire could feel herself begin to relax as she felt her climax begin to build.

Claire looked back down at Nancy and gave her hair a playful tug,
"You know Nancy, you're not bad at this. I'm glad that I have such an eye for talent like yours." She gave another deep thrust into Nancy's throat and pulled out slowly as she began talking again, "I'm glad that after I dump a load down your throat--and it will be a big one…" she said, trailing off as she looked down at her stomach, rubbing the smooth belly with her free hand. "I've gone too long without having someone to release myself into…and you're doing a fine job of ensuring I'll have a pretty and fun container to blow my load into." Claire giggled as she gave Nancy another harsh impaling thrust, this time forcing Nancy all the way down on her member, her lips stopping at the knotted end. She could feel herself getting close to climax, but she wasn't quite there. Claire did like the look of Nancy's lips around her knot. "Like that there? I know it's too big to go in your mouth, but I plan on having you feel it inside of you later. But first, be a good girl and work for your meal." Claire let her go back a bit, careful not to choke her as she continued to enjoy Nancy's mouth.

To Nancy, the cock that her throat was now impaled upon was larger than anything she'd ever felt before. Her lack of experience showed through as she gagged and spat, hacking around her rod as the cock continued to invade her untouched throat. Each thrust produced a beautiful gag, starting out as a 'gluck' and then morphing into a 'hrur' each time. Her small lips were wrapped tightly around her cock, spittle leaking out of the bottom as they tried to desperately suck on the rod out of instinct. Her nostrils flared as they tried to make up for the lack of air from her oral obstruction, filled now with the beginning of pre-cum and her own saliva. Her eyes were shut tightly, not wanting to look up, only doing so when her hair was tugged and the pain coursed through her entire form. She was hardly able to keep up with her rapid thrusts or the sudden feeling of her rod being shoved against the back of her virgin throat. When it did so, her eyes watered and she gave a massive gag, her reflex being triggered endlessly as her lips bashed painfully against hte knot in her rod. She had no time to process this, however, as the pain now swelling in her throat diverted her attention away from that theater of rape.

Upon hearing what Claire had in store for her later on, the fear inside the woman grew. Nancy, as it was, had very little experience with sex. She was not a virgin, as was common for most women her age. But she had only slept with a man once, and it had been so long ago she'd forgotten what the sensations felt like. The prospect of having this woman... this cocked-female as it was suddenly decide to user her terrified her to no end. Her fingers curled up on the wall, gripping it fiercly and her nails scraping down it as her head was slammed against the wall, giving Claire the perfect oppurtunity to thrust into her throat. The gagging noises became louder and louder, filling the air as she came closer and closer, and in some way Nancy could sense it. Whether it be in the intensity of her thrusts or the brutal pounding in her throat, she could feel that Claire was getting close. As the knot started to bash more painfully on her lips, she realized the time was near and started to bang her fist on the wall, letting out a series of rapid coughs as a way of begging to be released.

Back
Top Bottom