Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aeon NEEDS some NERDS! (M Seeking F) Craving Mei from Overwatch!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AeonTralion

Super-Earth
Hello and welcome to my thread! I'm Riley. I'm fun, I'm goofy, and I'm a detailed writer who loves to create dramatic stories full of conflicting emotions, thoughtful depth, laughs, love, and steamy nonsense.

If you like that stuff too, hit me up! Even if you don't see something you like here, if you like what I said above you can feel free to send me a pitch for that one RP you've been pining for but everyone always sucks too much to indulge you on.

My requirements are terribly small, and directly below! Thanks for reading.

All I Need Is You: If you only write a single sentence, have a reason for doing so. Ask before dictating major actions for my characters (no worries on minor shit, obviously). Not into kids, no toilet stuff unless you really sell me on it. Animals are usually a 'no,' but have the occasional exception. Maybe. See? Simple! :D

Looking for these pairings in all rp's:

Guy x Girl (Standard, but didn't want people to think I ONLY liked the next one...)
Guy x Futa (combine it with anything. Seriously, go nuts.)

Cravings: (Me x you)

Overwatch:
Genji/OC x Mei CRAVING
Hanzo/Genji/OC x Tracer
OC x D.Va

(potential) Plot for Mei:
Mei heads to the mountains near Zenyatta's monestary to do climate reasearch and to avoid the conflict for a while. While there, her curious mind grows fascinated with Zenyatta's culture and peaceful surroundings... when she runs into someone she didn't expect.

It could be an OC she falls for, or it could be Genji (who DOES have a room in Zenyatta's map, look it up! It's where he's hiding out and living, the philosophy of which is brilliant!) and they set out to help her do her research... and they end up tripping and falling in love along the way. <3

YuGiOh: Got two of these! Probably not accepting more unless you're REALLY exceptional!
Slight disclaimer for the above. We can be:
1. ...the characters on the cards in a fantasy setting.

2. ...video game versions of the cards (think Sword Art Online / .hack/ )

3. ...one/both of us could be players of the card games with Millennium items, that somehow let us fuck our cards and/or fuck one another and/or make our cards fuck+fight and/or fuck one another AS our cards, somehow.

Endless anime possibilities for the brave of mind. As such, I've included a small list of yugioh cards I'd love to Set in face down defense position, plow hard, then flip them face up to "activate my effect" all over their card art, if you catch my drift. ...I wanna fuck some trading cards. There, I said it.

Cards I'd like to play as: Mahad, the Protector Priest, Gishki Vanity, Majesty's Fiend, Black Luster Super Soldier (as pictured helmetless here), Noble Knight Peredur

Cards I'd like to be paired with:
Apprentice Illusion Magician, Fabled Grimro, Magi Magi Magician Gal, Gishki Emilia, Magical Abductor, Laval Forest Sprite, Gagaga Girl, Lemon Magician Girl, Choco Magician Girl, Dark Magician Girl

Steven Universe:
OC x Peridot TAKEN
OC x Lapis Lazuli

Pokemon:
Gengar Line x OC Trainer (Gijinka or pokemon. Possession possible.)
OC Trainer x Misty
OC Trainer x Flannery
OC Trainer x Pheobe
OC Trainer x Ghost Poke'girls
Ghost Poke'boy(s) x Pheobe / Shauntal craving!
Ghost Poke'boy(s) x OC Trainer

Phantasy Star Online:
OC x OC CRAVING SO BAD

RWBY:
OC/Qrow Branwen x Yang Xiao Long Taken!
OC x Nora Valkyrie
OC x Penny Polendia CRAVING
OC/Qrow Branwen x Coco Adel

Dark Souls:
Devout Follower / Cursed Undead x Velka, Goddess of Sin

Sci-Fi:
Journalist / Blogger x Android
Bounty Hunter x Android
I'm also into Slime girls, catgirls, ghosts, and other weird shit. With these I like playing a catboy, but feel free to ask for weird shit. Maybe I'll say yes, who the fuck knows?

Something based on this gif, even though I HATE Darker than Black. Shit sucks.
31604_original.gif

I also have a plot for Animal Crossing (human with Reese or Isabelle) and another for Inside Out (yeah, the Pixar film. Aged up Riley and Maybe Disgust and Sadness. It's weird but funny.) so hit me up if you're curious.

About Riley: Guy. Twenties. Writer and artist. Literate. In a relationship. Tries not to be an asshole, will appologize if he slips up there. Roleplays primarily via PM because he's shit at checking threads.

Seriously. If you can help move a story, hit me up. It'll be a fun conversation if nothing else. See you soon!

RE: Love me as I love you. (F Partners Needed)

Another bump. None of my partners are posting. You have my attention.

RE: Hi! LEt's have fun. <3 (F Partners Needed) Craving Overwatch!

REALLY wanting a Mei x Genji game. A lot.

RE: Hi! Let's have fun. <3 (F Partners Needed) Craving Overwatch!

Removed a Dark Souls pairing. Just... not feeling that any more.

RE: Bored. Let's entertain each other. (F Partners Needed)

Bump. Just added another name to my ignore list. Don't ask me twenty questions, make me jump through hoops, make me start the game AND post the intro for YOUR plot idea, and then ignore me for a week.

What are you, fucking twelve? Jesus.

So bump-fuckity-bump.

RE: YuGiOh, Overwatch, Phantasy Star, Pokemon and More (M Seeking F)

Another bump! Current partners: 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom