Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Femboys, Trans and Traps? Third Genders? Multiple Settings (NSFW pictures in links)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Embers

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
So I might have mentioned in my first post I'm super into playing ostensibly heterosexual males getting emotionally and sexually involved with partners of non-standard gender expressions. At the moment I'm craving for something along those lines, with a few potential iterations. If you've ever since the artwork of Incase, you know the sort of "trap" characters I love.

Brief thoughts:

-Straight up femmboy smut. Daddy loves it. There's tons of ideas we can do here, and can include lots of kinks and explore lots of themes.

-Fantasy: I love the idea of playing a big masculine medieval knight who falls in love or lust with a wispy fantasy creature, like a beautiful male elf.

-Historical: Or we could do history, with a crusading knight exploring some distant land where 3rd genders or other such cultural concepts would put him at a disadvantage.

-Modern: Finally, in today's day and age, a pairing between a straight man and a trans woman or other pretty femme is still full of drama and fun, so there's no reason we couldn't do that.

I would be playing the more "masculine" character in any rp.

As far as kinks go, I have a complete f-list here, but off the top of my head, the kinks that most appeal to me (or images and scenes I love to have in a "trap" rp) are:

-Stockings and cute lingerie
-Footplay/footjobs
-Frotting, cock-rubbing and cumming on cocks.
-Unprotected sex
-Public sex/risk of getting caught
-Cumming on clothes
-Smeared/runny makeup
-Daddy play
-Watersports
-Sharing the trap

My limits are pretty flexible; really the only things I'm not into are extreme ageplay or underaged characters (gotta be over 18 to ride this boat), extreme violence, animals, and poop. Everything else is at least on the table for discussion.

I tend to be pretty active, and am more than willing to play more than one rp of this type at the same time. If any of this strikes your fancy, drop me a PM or reply here. Can't wait to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom