Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Entranced -- RPDan and whtbitch4u2own

files-2012-102423-priyanka-poses-reliance-digital-store-orion-mall_zps5r39bw5z.jpg

She wasn’t under it and she certainly had no command for her action she’d just done, hugging the man. It was a simple gesture where she was thankful for her success at work and the fact that she was happy. It was a little wrong of her to do so and so she quickly pulled back, the smile still lingering on her pretty face. It made her glow and her pretty yellow top added more to it.

The top was loose around her torso but it gave away some of the details about her and definitely outlined her bra underneath. He seemed happy for her as he ushered her towards her chair as she sat with her legs cross and flicked her hair back, watching him go around his desk and pull out their friend, candle. He seemed genuinely happy for her, “I think I am going to be bombarded with more projects, in which if I do well, I will definitely have some sort of a promotion…It’s going to happen. I am telling ya!” She clicked her tongue before she eased back, crossed her legs and started to stare at the flame and she was under it once again.

vxxrd57804j5g12b.D.0.Priyanka-Chopra-at-Reliance-Digital-Store-to-promote-TERI-MERI-KAHAANI--5-_zpslgohcwef.jpg
2mln9mtrasjz18jp.D.0.Priyanka-Chopra-at-Reliance-Digital-Store-to-promote-TERI-MERI-KAHAANI--4-_zpsamv1zhna.jpg

When he asked her about last night, she nodded yes and then nodded again a few times as he asked her that she wants to find other way to make him and herself happy. Precisely herself than him because he had been selfish until now. She was relaxed and he could see that she was. She nodded when he told her about other ways and if she’d like that.

She nodded at his words once again and stood up tall. Her heels were off already and it felt good. She stood at 5ft 6in without her heels. She reached over to the side and unzipped her skirt, letting her yellow top fall freely over her pert buttocks. It barely came to her upper thighs. Quickly, she removed her off-white panties and laid her panties before she moved to the table. Once she was bent over, she placed her elbow as he’d asked her to and just waited. If he looked carefully, not only her legs were slender her full frame was quite something to look at, as well as her pretty face and pert breasts, almost an exotic looking creature.

Dan smiled at Priyanka as she bent over his desk, facing him for the moment. He could look down the top of her blouse and see her breasts, encased in her bra. Quietly he stood and moved around his desk, behind her.

Once there he lowered the zipper of his trousers, kicked off his shoes and pulled down his pants and underwear. His cock, a thick 8 inches, stood out in front of him like a semaphore.

He moved behind Priyanka and said, "Feel your husband, your lover, touching you," and he placed a gentle hand on her ass. It was joined by the other hand, gently stroking and smoothing the soft skin and tender flesh. He let his hands roam down the insides of her thighs and noted the beginnings of dew forming on the lips of her pussy.

"He has never pleasured you with his mouth from behind, and think of his mouth, his tongue on you now."

Dan knelt and licked up Priyanka's exposed slit, opening her legs a bit. He place his hands on her ass cheeks and spread them gently, exposing her puckered asshole. He slid his tongue along her crease and then up, teasing her asshole with the tip. He felt her shiver.

He turned then so that he could face her pussy from the front, and was comfortable as he licked and sucked at her clit while placing a finger, and then two, into her pussy.

He lifted his face for a moment and said, "Your body is an instrument of pleasure for yourself and the people who desire it. When people want your body to give you pleasure you will offer it, because taking and giving pleasure makes you happy, and what you learn from this pleasure will make your husband happy. You will feel fulfilled and womanly when you give him this pleasure, the result of what you will have learned."

He bent to his task once more, feeling Pryianka tremble under his tongue.

Finally he stood and pulled a condom from a side drawer. He put on the condom and moved again behind Pryianka. He eased himself into her pussy from behind, feeling her warmth. He slid his hands up under her blouse, cupping her breasts inside her bra.

"Move on me, Pryianka," Dan said. "Move on me and give yourself pleasure, do what your body tells you to do to enjoy yourself fully."

She had no idea what she was bending over for. But it felt right to do so, her body following his every command while she was under. A matching bra encased her small but handful breasts inside her top and that would be easily seen as she was bent over.

The touch of his hands felt real, nothing like her husband’s but for her, he was her husband now. She liked how he touched her, gently and in a caressing manner as she felt his hands roam down to the insides of her thighs. She could feel the rise of goosebumps on her skin wherever he’s grazed her, feeling him move towards her sex.

She could feel his hot breath over her sex, feeling his tongue on her slit as he exposed both of her holes. When he licked her sacred and virgin hole, she almost jumped forward, feeling a shiver run down her spine as she spread her legs further.

A moment later, he was lapping at her sex a few times before she let out a soft moan when a finger or two entered her tight pussy. He would learn how her pussy was rarely used over the years and only used to the think girth and small length of her husband. That had been plenty for her as she was more or less satisfied.

She took in everything that he told her, her body being an instrument for everyone’s pleasure as well as herself. How she would offer herself for others pleasure, she didn’t know but that’s what she was learning at the moment. At the end, it was for her husband, to make him happy.

Her body trembling and squirming on top of him and finally, she came to a pause, breathing heavily as she blew into the hair that covered her face now. Her lithe frame almost fell weak in her knees and withered a little on his table when he stopped, wondering why he stopped.

Soon after, she arched her back and let out a soft groan, “You feel so big…” she moaned a little and held the edge of the desk as he entered her from behind. He would feel her tightness, her pussy clenching around his girth, indicating how it hadn’t been used the way it should have been.

Groaning softly, she felt her breasts being groped through her bra. Hearing him urge her, she kept her head down, moving one of her hand on top of his, mauling her breast. Her other hand came to rest on his hips as she was flat on her chest on the table and started to back her hips into him. She used the support of the table to push herself back, picking up momentum as she fucked him. This was a position they rarely tried. “Oh baby….” She said thinking it was her husband, obviously.

Dan pushed himself into Priyanka all the way to the hilt, feeling her pussy like a hot vise on him. She called him "Baby," and for a brief moment she thought she was talking about him, but then he realized he'd given her the suggestion of her husband. He put his hands on her hips and started thrusting as she pushed back against him. They build a rhythm and he felt her respond under him.

She's built for sex, a racehorse, Dan thought, and her husband has been using her for I don't know what. He drilled her with his cock, wiggling it and scraping the head against her tight wall. He pulled up her blouse and unhooked her bra. He slid his hands underneath, tweaking her nipples, so hard in his fingers.

They slammed themselves into each other, grunting and gasping.

"Tell me how it feels, my love," Dan said, knowing that she'd hear her husband. "Tell me how you love my cock in your cunt, your juice dripping down our legs, my hands on your beautiful tits." Dan wanted Priyanka to get used to dirty talk, to associate it with sex, and to start to feel free about using it herself. "Tell me how much you love my big cock."

He gripped her around the waist and pulled her up. He pushed up into her from the new angle, feeling her clit slide against the underside of his big cock. He pulled her back with his arm, his hand gently around her throat, and he kissed her neck and ear as he fucked her. Then he laid her back down on the desk and used his finger to strum her clit.

"Cum for me, baby," he whispered as he pounded himself into her. "Let me have your sweet cum on my big, hard cock." He was so excited himself he didn't think he'd last long, himself. He felt the blood rush in his ears. He felt the cum boil in his balls. His thighs strained, he had sweated through his shirt. He felt dirty and alive, ready to turn Pryianka into his whore if he could.

Even though she was under it, she could tell there was something different about the sex right now. First of all, her husband would never take her like she was being taken. He wasn’t much of a talker either and he certainly wasn’t the one to go harder. He was always careful not to hurt her or do something that would upset her in bed.

Those were just the things she knew. Then there was the feel of his cock inside her that made it all the more harder for her to take him, almost as if it grew a few inches. The girth was certainly thicker than she’s used to and how he’s multitasking by playing with her clit.

So, when he pushed into her, she threw her head forward and tiptoes to try and get away from him a bit, his powerful thrust. She could feel him drill his cock into her, rushing with each thrusts as they became more and more powerful. Feeling her breasts believed after he unclasped her bra, she felt him tease her nipples so hard that a moan slipped her lips.

When he asked her, she finally told him of the things she was feeling, chuckling at first, “I feel as if you are not you. Something’s changed. You seem like a different person but I like it. I love your cock going in and out of me right now…” she panted while she continued to talk to him, “Speaking of which, it grew an inch or few?” She laughed a little and added, “That hurts, the pinch but oddly, it feels good. You seem more like an animal. Certainly a new side of you! I am surprised that you’re lasting thig long. Love your big cock….that’s the highlight for tonight. That’s for sure. Still, I am too tight!”

She yanked her head to the side when he gripped her waist and pulled her up, her hands leaving the table as she was in his hands now. She could feel his hand wrap around her throat and her torso as he kissed her neck and that’s when she raised one of her hand to move through his hair and another came to rest on his hand that was on her throat, “Hmm fuck me baby.”

The new position on the desk was also just as good as she felt his fingers to the work as well as his cock and giggled a bit when he told her to cum for her. Usually, she’d have to force and try so hard to get her to cum herself before he does but today, she was ready. Moving her hands to grab his, guiding them to her breasts, “Hmm…I am close. Just like that babe.” She said as she spread her legs and after a few moments, she felt herself an orgasm that left her body twitching on his desk. It was one of the best orgasms she’s had, almost to a point where it made her wonder if what she had before was just some fake orgasms. Her pussy would clench tighter around his cock, twitching away as it would add more to bringing him to an orgasm. There was a fine smile on her face, one that never was present after having sex with her husband, "Boy...you were different tonight." She said in a haze, her eyes shut as she continued to feel her orgasm riding out.

Dan felt her cum; it was violent and thrilling. She clenched on his cock with a steely grip, milking him hard. He felt her fluid drip down his balls, cooling them but exciting him further. He drove into her hard now, chasing his own orgasm, edging himself a little, letting it gather behind its gate and then suddenly it was upon him and his jism coursed out of him and into the condom, a new hot sensation surrounding his pulsing tool.

When he was spent he carefully withdrew so as not to spill inside her and went to his bathroom adjoining his office to dispose of the condom.

"Get dressed now, Priyanka," he said gently, "and sit back down on the chair." She was there when he returned. Her hair was tousled, and she looked more beautiful than he had ever seen her before, but she needed a mirror.

"Go into the bathroom and fix your hair, then join me here," he said, and as she did so he thought about his next move.

When she returned Dan asked, "Are you on a birth control pill?" Priyanka shook her head. "You will want to see your doctor tomorrow and have him prescribe one for you. You will tell your husband that you want to feel him without the artificial barrier of the condom, that you want all of him inside you. You do want that, don't you?"

Priyanka nodded happily.

"Good. You have pleased me greatly today, Priyanka, and I know that makes you very happy, doesn't it?"

She smiled and nodded.

"Good. Tomorrow you will want to please me again. We will go to dinner at the Four Seasons Hotel; there is a conference I will attend there. You will wear a gown that makes you feel sexy and free and that gives me access to your legs so I can see and touch them. Do you understand? You will not need to be put under hypnosis; you will just want to be with me and please me, however I want to be pleased, because you know that this is all for the benefit of you and your husband."

She nodded.

Now I'm going to count to three and when I do you will awake refreshed and with no memory of what we have discussed, but you will know what to do. One ... Two ... Three."

She couldn’t help but feel how he continued to ram his cock into her, harder and faster until he reached his orgasm. She could tell that he was close and it was then, he exploded inside her, spending his cum into the plastic that was wrapped around his cock.

She finally stood up straight and started to get dressed, taking a seat in the chair again as she waited for him. She was a mess but even in that moment, she looked beautiful. The air was filled with sex. Once he returned, she did as asked. She went to the bathroom, fixed her hair and return back to her chair again as she took a seat and nodded. She had mentioned promotion earlier but it wasn’t so easy. Many higher up were involved but it starts with her manager, putting words out there for her and taking a stand for her. She was on the bottom of the food chain and these sort of promotions take some time.

shahid-and-priyanka-promote-teri-meri-kahaani-at-reliance-digital-store-stills020_zpsauqqh17i.jpg

Of course, she’d have to work a bit for it, but she was sure she will be promoted. Nodding again, a note was made to visit her doctor the next day and a good thing about that was it was walk in. It shouldn’t be any problem at all.

“I do…” she said and nodded happily in regards to her husband and condoms. She really felt that he was pleased with her today and that made her happy to know that. Nodding, she listed to what he said after and understood it alright.

Soon, the session was over and a smile formed on her pretty face. She felt an odd sweaty sensation as well as feeling something down there, twitching. She thought it was because she’d been sitting there for a while now. Whatever the case, she was happy as she couldn’t help but think that he asked her to go with him to some conference. She wondered if it was a date. She wanted it to be date as she thought it would please him but she also hesitated because she was married. It was wrong for her to think that this was a date…Whatever the case, she smiled and said her byes before she left his office.

She was now heading home to do what he was asked her to do. She did think how she was liking going to his office for sessions. They were beneficial and couldn’t help how her life at home was turning great, all because of his treatment.

Dan had finished with his last client and changed into his tuxedo at his office. This was a formal dinner for the conference of the American Society of Hypnotic Psychologists, and he was excited that Pryianka was going to attend it with him. She would see how accepted hypnotism was, and she would be the most beautiful girl in the room, Dan knew.

He had thought about what he wanted from, and for her. She had already achieved her goal of confidence in public speaking; he could easily keep her steady on that with monthly reinforcement sessions until it had become second nature to her. He had also fucked her, and still ahead was the chance to see her completely naked; he also wanted a blowjob from her -- and maybe lots of them.

He was also at least a little proud of her improved sex life with her husband. He was just a tool for Dan, an easy way to convince Pryianka to put out for him, but at least the poor dope was getting something out of it for now. Dan had dreams of making the woman his own, addicted to his cock, a slave to the passion he could raise in her through his mind and her body.

Tonight she'd see that she wanted to please Dan as much as she wanted to please herself or her husband. He would tap into the suggestions he'd made, plus her own natural gratitude, to take indecent liberties with her at the ball.

"Ball," he said out loud. "What a good word for it."

The night had went like Dan had suggested. She did as asked and even though she enjoyed, she felt he wasn’t giving her the hundred percent. Not only it left her without an orgasm, they almost had a fight that he came and wasn’t going fast. She even had bent over the table to let him take her doggy like she didn’t remember but felt from her time at the office.

The next day at the office was great as she couldn’t help but walk with confidence. There was an air about her that everyone loved and even came to chat with her. Her colleagues were all happy, she thought, with the way she was dressed and with her.

She left the office when it was time, a bit early perhaps so she could return the clothes she’d bought but didn’t want to keep and also bought a nice gown for the night’s event. It was just how she thought he’d like her to see in. It was a blue in color, off shoulder on one side that would leave her left arm pretty much bare, curve hugging and with a slit at the front of the dress that would start from her mid thighs level, exposing her right leg if she stood in certain pose. She felt it was too hot for the event and to even wear it when going with her doctor. For an odd reason, she wanted him to like her, how she looked and how she’d get dressed. She couldn’t shake the feeling and that made her heart flutter. Almost like a panic attack.

She reached home and started to get ready. She spent more than usual to get ready but as usual, she liked to look natural and that meant no make-up. Just an eye liner, light colored lipstick, and a spray or two of her fine perfume. She wore a matching heels before leaving to get to his office, making a call to her husband to not stay up because she was going out to a conference. Driving to his office, she saw that the secretary wasn’t there so she walked right in after knocking on his door, “Doctor…How are you doing?” She asked him, a smile on her face as she ran her hand through her hair since it was nicely done and having worn it over to the right front.
Priyanka-Chopra--ELLEs-2016-Women-in-Television-Celebration--13.jpg

"How beautiful you are!" Dan exclaimed when Pryianka entered his office. And it was no lie; she was an enchantress in the long blue gown.

They spoke about the previous night in the cab taking them to the hotel in which the conference was held. He heard Pryianka remark about how she had felt unsatisfied. Premature ejaculation, Dan thought. Someone ought to help that fool.

He thought about it for a moment as his fingers traced gentle patterns on Pryianka's exposed thigh.

The din in the ballroom actually subsided for a moment when Pryianka walked in.

"They're looking at you," Dan said. "They like the way you look; seeing you in your beautiful dress makes them happy. He brought her to the bar and handed her a glass of wine, and they circulated among the guests. Dan was very impressed at Pryianka's self-confidence and ease with everyone, and the way she seemed to make a connection with everyone.

As dinner began, they sat at a table with three other couples, all beautiful women in gowns, the men in tuxedos. The table was a little small, and Dan sat very close to Pryianka, which he didn't mind at all.

He dropped his left hand to her right leg and started teasing his fingers along her exposed thigh.

"Look down at my fingers," Dan said. "That feels good, doesn't it? It makes you happy and it makes me happy, and you want to make me happy because I've been so good to you, right?"

Salad was served and Dan kept his hand on Pryianka's thigh, just lightly touching it. But when the main course was served he slid his fingers up the inside of her thighs to her tiny panties.

"This is going to feel good," Dan whispered warmly in her ear. "Open your legs a little."

priyanka-chopra-at-elle-s-women-in-television-2016-celebration-in-los-angeles-01-20-2016_2.jpg

She couldn’t help but blush having heard the compliment she wanted to hear from him. She suddenly felt great having known that he approved of her dress but also feeling that was so wrong of her to seek his approval when it should be her husband. Why was it that she wanted this? Some part of her wanted to return home as that part told her this was wrong.

His influence was stronger than her own will. On their way, in the cab, she was put under for the cab ride and that’s when she told him everything. She told him how he didn’t perform like he had earlier and they almost fought. Though, his fingers tracing on her exposed thigh felt great and once they reached, she could feel that she was the center of attention.

It was obvious that not only her colleagues at work but MEN in general liked looking at her and she was making them happy. She had that self-confidence about her that was becoming a part of her personality. She almost blushed as old Priyanka would surface from time to time. She walked with him to the bar where she took the drink he offered her.

As they met other guests, she could notice how men looked at her even though they had their wives and dates by their side. Once at the table, she smiled at the other couple, feeling goo that she was here with him. On a date it seemed that she wanted this to be. She was so bad. And when he asked her to look down at his finger on her thigh as it traced in circles, she did and found her heart racing, “It does feel good…” she said and looked back up after a few seconds, “I do...” she said and shortly after, she added, “…but. Never mind.” She said and smiled at him, liking how he was lightly touching it.

She sat up in her chair and couldn’t help but open her legs a little when he asked, gasping for breath for a second as she took a bite out of her salad to bite down her moan. She tried to keep a smile on her face for everyone but deep down, she was loving this but at the same time, mixed emotion would creep in and think how this was wrong. She was married and had a husband.

Dan looked around him at the men and women. He figured at least a quarter of the women were under hypnosis at the moment, and probably some of the men, too. It was one of the elements of this annual dinner that made it so much fun.

Dan enjoyed the liberties he was taking with Pryianka under the table. Her thigh was warm, soft and moist and she clearly enjoyed his attention. A lovely blonde sat to her left. She wore a very short, white cocktail dress and white heels, and she started talking with Pryianka while Dan's fingers traced her pussy through her panties.

"Are you a colleague of Dr. Lawson, or a client?" she asked. "I'm Lauren Anderson, a client of Dr. Smith's, and he's been so fabulously helpful to me. I'd been frigid all my life and now he's shown me how I can orgasm every time, with just about anyone, if you know what I mean." She touched Pryianka very briefly on the arm as she spoke. "My husband is ever so happy; he calls me a Ferrari in the bedroom!" She giggled and flipped her hair.

Dan slid a finger inside Pryianka's panties, looking away, still eating his salad. She was moist and creamy there; he felt as if he put his finger to his mouth he'd taste warm egg custard. He stole a glance to his left to see how Pryianka's converation was going; it looked as if Lauren were angling to make a new friend.

Priyanka couldn't tell that there were others like her. Hell, she didn't even know that she was being put under and her thoughts were being manipulated by Dan. It was odd because this all felt so natural to her. On one hand, she wanted to stop him because this was wrong and on the other hand, she knew that this made him happy and she wanted to make him happy. She couldn't get herself to stop himi.

She could feel his fingers run upwards to her sex, feeling it tickled and teased as she was obviously enjoying his attention. She wasn't in any more for a conversation but when a blonde on her left started talking, Priyanka couldn't help but see how nicely she was dressed. Still, other men continued to ogle at her as if she was the one worth looking at and not their companion. It was almost overwhelming. She almost clenched her fist on the table when she felt his fingers trace her pussy through her panties.

Priyanka nodded at the woman, "I am a client. He's helped me with my problems and I see how it's already changing my life around." She did take in how he's helped her with her performance anxiety as well as domestic help with her husband. The latter was an indirect beneficial outcome to the treatment of her performance problem.

Priyanka didn't have a name because her husband never gave her one, not that she needed but she laughed a little, "And I call my husband an animal." She raised her brow and sipped on her wine when things got intense with him actually pushing his finger in her pussy. She could feel it bend and hook inside her, pushing her to sit on the edge of her seat and when she almost crossed her legs, she actually opened them wider.

Dan took his time with Priyanka, wanting her to burn slowly until she might do anything to have him in her pussy. He also noted with amusement Lauren's subtle attempt to seduce Pryianka. She flirted shamelessly, touching Pryianka's arm and hand, leaning in to whisper in her ear and looking deeply into her eyes. They had never spoken about whether Pryianka fancied women; maybe he'd find out.

He changed the angle of his finger in Pryianka's pussy so that he could now soothe and stroke her clit. It was hard and her pussy was quite wet. He could smell her arousal and smiled as the waiter who brought around the fish course stopped briefly behind them and sniffed discretely at the plate he was setting in front of her, as if worried that it might not be fit to eat.

"I'll be right back," he said. A female waiter returned with a fresh plate in a moment. She stopped short, seeing from her angle where Dan's hand was, then smiled and put her head between Dan's and Pryianka's as she laid the plate down.

"You almost gave the other server a heart attack, thinking the fish had gone bad," she said. "Carry on!"

Dan did, picking up his fork with his right hand, leaving his left firmly between Pryianka's legs, stroking and teasing her into what he hoped would be a state of sexual torment for which his big, hard cock could later provide the cure.

56a281dce1d3d.image1_zpssw2jl5l1.jpg

No doubt she was having fun. To feel his hand between her legs like that while one of his fingers entered her tight tunnel. Besides, the position wouldn’t allow him to move so freely and she was being bothered by the lady next to her. Priyanka had never thought of women in such ways so it would definitely be a new thing. At the same time, it certainly wasn’t the time because she yet had to embrace her sexuality. Her face glowed a golden glow with the candle set on center of the table while a bit of flush on her face wouldn't go unnoticed.

Even at the very moment, she worried about her marriage and her husband because here she was, on some sort of a date with her therapist, dressed to her best because she wanted to make him happy with her appearance and his finger inside her. Apart from being turned on, there were other things riling up inside her head and major hurdle, the war was about what was right and wrong.

She couldn’t get herself to stop him because this was wrong, awkwardly, she also wanted to make sure he was happy with her. Though, anything more than this without her being under, her doubts about this may triumph. Priyanka had no idea that another waitress had walked away upon seeing what was going on when the second waitress told them of what happened. She fell shy a bit as she picked up her glass of wine and downed it to the last drop. Once the waitress left them alone, she glanced up at Dan, “Uh…I think we should eat?” she suggested, clenching on the table cloth under the table.

They did eat, the fish course first, then a few bites of filet with Bearnaise. Dan took his hand away from Priyanka's pussy briefly, but replaced it on her exposed leg to smooth and caress it, trailing a finger up toward her panties from time to time.

Lauren glanced over and noticed. "Isn't he the naughty boy?" she asked quietly in Priyanka's ear. "I wish someone would put his hand up my dress. Doesn't it feel good? Giving a man all that access to you, wanting to give him even more, but afraid he'll take it? While you're right in the middle of all these people? I think I'm just going to have to take matters into my own hands, so to speak." And with that she reached over to Dr. Jones sitting next to her and took his hand from the table and discretely put it up her skirt. He turned to her and gave her a devilish smile.

"You keep talking, Dr. Jones," Lauren said. "I'm being mightily entertained right here." She closed her eyes as she felt his fingers on her pussy.

Dan decided not to wait for dessert.

"I'd like you to come with me," he said, rising. "I have someplace for us to be." He took her hand and led her out of the ballroom to an elevator. He pressed the button for the 32nd floor and when they left the elevator he took a keycard from his pocket and opened the door to a suite of rooms. There was a huge window facing them and the lights of the city were below.

"I brought you here to show you some new things," Dan said. "Some things that will make you and your husband and me very happy." He took off his tuxedo jacket and untied his tie.

"I think the best way for me to show you would be for you to first take off that beautiful dress."

Priyanka had lost an appetite but she did eat so she wouldn’t be hungry later. She was a bit relieved when he pulled his hand back but it still lingered on her bare thighs, caressing her skin there as she ocassionly felt it ride upwards and then back down. This was much better, allowing her to eat calmly and without having to worry about others noticing.

Speaking of people noticing it, Lauren was being quite naughty herself, taking Dr. Jones’ hand and guide it to her own crotch after seeing Priyanka. Priyanka did listed to the pretty blonde and it was obvious how she was into Dr. Jones to begin with. Priyanka did like Dan’s company but she wasn’t all there yet. Something was amiss and that’s why she couldn’t help but think how wrong this was of her to be doing dinner with Dan and allowing this to happen.

When they were done easting, she looked up at him when he stood, not wanting to wait for desert. Priyanka gladly stood up and followed him, inquiring at first, “Is everything alright?” She asked him as he took her hand and guided her out of the ballroom and into an elevator. Once the door opened on 32nd floor, she followed him as she felt his grip on her hand and then the doors opened to a fancy suite.

“Hmmm look at this!” She said as she looked far to the glass wall, giving a nice view of the city, “Hmm whose is this? You’re planning to stay here?” She asked as they weren’t too far from home either. Meanwhile, she'd been drawn to the lights and the view, making her way over to the glass wall as she stood there with her back facing her therapist. But, she had to ask him about the suite, making nothing of it and then listened to him speak. “New things?” She smiled and listened to him intently, “I’d like that.” She said with a smile on her face, thinking she’d love to make her husband and him happy, for sure. But, when he asked her to take her dress off, she tilted her head in question, looking over her shoulders at him, “Dr. Dan…” she couldn’t say much as her hesitation was more and more pronounced.
Priyanka-Chopra--ELLEs-2016-Women-in-Television-Celebration--07_zpsg9pxbglj.jpg

"Yes, Priyanka," Dan said, calmly smiling. "I can see that you're unsure. You certainly don't have to do anything you don't want to, that makes you feel uncomfortable. But you know it makes you happy to make me happy, and how happy you and your husband have been since we started working together. You've done such wonderful work, Priyanka. You're doing so well at your office with a promotion possibly on the way, your life at home is so much more fulfilling than it was."

He smiled and opened his hands slightly in front of him. "Surely you'd like to become even happier and more fulfilled, wouldn't you? Wouldn't you like to learn new things to enjoy at home or whenever you wanted to? New things that would make you happy?"

He looked directly into Priyanka's eyes. "Don't you want to make me happy, too? I thought I had done so well for you."

He looked at her, standing there undecided. He knew what he wanted, but the trick was not to care too much. If she balked he wouldn't coerce her -- it would just be something she couldn't do and that would be the end of things. But he thought that in her heart of hearts she really wanted to be unfaithful to her husband, to let her wild side out.

Dan looked at Priyanka and said, "I'm ready now, if you are. It will give me great pleasure to see your body, and I think you want to show yourself to me. So take off the dress, and let me see your lovely self."

Whilst her heart was beating faster, he seemed calmed as a cow. His words falling on her ears and they were awfully convincing. She almost felt them as he told her that he could see that she’s unsure. To which, she only blinked and continued to listen as he told her how his help and therapy had made her life better not only at her workplace but even at home. She had a different glow now that she and her husband were finding out new things for themselves, except of course, his poor performance after one of the best one she’d experienced.

She smiled softly and shrugged in response when he told her that a promotion may be in store for her. She knew it was if this keeps up. Everyone was happy with her, that’s for sure. One thing was obvious, she hadn’t been this happier in life and if this ought to continue, she wouldn’t be the one to complain. She was more fulfilled now and it made her happy. Looking back at him as she had turned around to face him now, still standing a bit away from him as she listened.

She couldn’t help but nod in response to his question if she wanted to make him happy too. “You have and I am not saying you haven’t.” She quickly spoke before he could think otherwise. She clicked her tongue, undecided as she stood there and debated. She looked up at the ceiling and closed her eyes before she sighed.

One could easily get the hint that the sigh was an agreement. She rolled her eyes before she looked at him, “I guess…” she said lazily but was much more excited than it sounded. Pouting her lips, she reached with her right hand for the zipper that was on the left side, under her armpit. Slowly, she tugged it down until the dress seemed to loosen around her frame. Of course, she was hesitant as she was willingly stripping her dress off in front of him but he was so convincing and handsome at the same time. Like a Caucasian, American, non-Indian man she never had but always found handsome. She could remember her crushes in high school but never dated one. Once the dress loosened a bit, she tugged the strap on her right shoulder that held the dress on her frame. Once it was off, the dress pooled at her waist and gently tugging it down, it fell onto the floor as she stepped out of it.

She couldn’t help but move her hands to embrace herself and also hide her perky brown swells since she wasn’t wearing any bra. The dress was designed and meant to wear without one, with cups being provided inside the dress itself. She did wear a light blue colored panties that was still on her, tucking her pert bottoms which he couldn’t see just yet. She darted her gaze at him to see if he was looking at her and if he was happy, shrugging her shoulders again as she looked elsewhere.

Dan smiled as she stepped out of her dress. He rose and slowly walked the few steps to her and picked up her dress and folded it over the arm of the couch. Then he took her hand and led her to the big window that looked out on the city. He would see now how suggestible his voice had made her; this was something that he'd been working on with her.

"Turn around and look at me," he said as he took off his tie, then his shirt. He was slow about it, putting them on the couch near Priyanka's dress. He removed his shoes and socks and then his trousers and underwear in one smooth push. Those, too, he placed on the couch and then walked to Priyanka and turned her to face the window, standing behind her. He placed his hands on her breasts, holding her to him as they looked out the window from high above the city.

"Remember when you were a child, and you'd play in a room with other children, maybe five or 10 of them, playing together, having fun, laughing," he said. "I'd like you to imagine a room full of adults now, a party but they've decided to take all their clothes off so they can play like children, too, but play like adults. They know it's fun to be a little naughty, to stand naked in front of the window and even though they're too high up for anyone to see them, it's still naughty and fun."

Dan ranged his hands over her body, feeling her nipples, placing his hands on her hips. "Playing is how children learn," Dan continued, "and playing is how we learn sometimes, too." He kissed the back of her neck and gently touched her breasts. His cock rose as he became more aroused, and it brushed against the inside of Priyanka's thigh. He took a step back and drew down her panties, pulling them off her long legs.

"Let's pretend," Dan said. "Let's pretend that we're in a room full of beautiful, friendly people, all naked and happy and touching each other, playing. Your husband is here, too, and you and he have decided that you will have fun and learn new things to show each other. And people are going around the room talking about their sex fantasies -- dreams and daydreams they have that excite them. It's become your turn. What will you say?"

He stood behind Priyanka, still stroking her, reaching down between her legs, gently caressing her as their glazed eyes looked out on the city far below.

It felt so odd to have stripped her dress off and then watched him pick it up and placed it over the arm of the couch. It sure was an expensive dress and she wouldn’t want it ruined. When he came forward, held her hand and turned her around towards the view, her heart raced even. And she wasn’t even under it but wanted to make him happy. An odd feeling that was overtaking her hesitation she had about this whole thing and her marriage.

When he told her to turn around, she found herself staring at him, watching him take his shirt off and then his trousers, including his underwear. This would be the first time she saw him naked and couldn’t help but notice his cock. First thing that came to her mind was how it was bigger than her husband’s even though it was in its flaccid state. Once again, she turned to face the view and felt his hands come around her sides and cup her small breasts.

They were tight snug in his palm as he continued to speak in his convincing tone of voice that was calm in nature. The example he’d set was a bit odd to her but she did play some similar game when she was a child. She felt one of his hands move down her frame to her hips as he continued to whisper magical words that soaked deep into her brain. When his wet lips kissed her neck, her head tilted into him as it tickled her soft skin. She could feel his cock harden behind her as it brushed her thigh before he stepped back and she almost missed the warmth of his body. She couldn’t help but step out of her panties when he drew them down her slender legs.

She nodded when he asked her to pretend they were in a room full of people. Her heart raced as her mind began to wander, about her sexual fantasies. These were complaints and her fantasies mixed. When the latter never became a reality, they became complaints. “I guess I always deep down want him to take a bit of charge. Instead of me driving the sex, I want him to take charge. It’s as if I am the one doing everything. I want my man to show me that I am the best thing he’s got and there’s no one like me, not in his world because I am his world. With me, I want him to be able to beast out, bring out an animal out of him. There are times when sensual is enough but there are times when you just want that pounding. Something more than just vanilla. I don’t want him to treat me as if I am some princess. Well, outside of bedroom…why not?” She shrugged her shoulders and turned her head a bit, her cheek being pushing into his face. “I guess that’s about it…I don’t know.”

Dan smiled as she spoke. I'll give her a pounding, he thought as he lifted each of Priyanka's legs and eased off her shoes, kicking them off. He wanted her to be as small as possible in his arms.

He ranged his hands over her body, hunching over her from behind. His hands were firmer than usual, a little rough even, as he held her tightly and found her clit.

He worried the hard button with his finger as it came out to meet him. He felt her pussy moisten. He turned Priyanka to the window and pushed her against it. Her breasts mashed up against it a little and he spread her legs with one hand as he held her against the window with his other hand between her shoulders.

He drew his hand from her pussy to the globes of her ass, scratching lightly and gave each cheek a good smack.

"An animal, you want," he said, and it wasn't a question. "An animal doesn't care about anything but his own pleasure, his own lust."

Dan stood and pushed Priyanka down on to the floor, facing him. He pushed his hard cock past her lips for a moment, feeling her tongue on the underside, but decided the blowjob he wanted from her would wait for another time. He wanted her pussy, to unleash himself on it, to fuck her like an animal and for her to scream like one.

He pulled his cock from her mouth and went behind her swiftly and pushed her to the floor. He then straddled her ass and slid his cock into her wet hole.

"You can't go, you can't crawl away," he said. "I have you and you're mine and I'm going to take you like no one ever has." He started fucking her, quickly building up rhythm and power, his massive tool pistoning in and out of her clutching, dripping cunt.

He gathered up her hair and pulled it so that her back arched and her breasts came up off the floor. He felt his cock bottoming out in her pussy, felt her squirm and clutch her muscles on him.

"No one's ever fucked you like this," he panted as he pounded her flesh with his. His groin slapped loudly against her ass on every thrust. Her aroma filled the room.

There was no tenderness in the way he rammed her, only lust. With lips pressed together in concentration on his own pleasure, Dan took his thumb, wet it with her slick juices, and while he continued to plunge into her, slid the digit up her puckered asshole.

Whatever she said, it came from an experience she had not too long ago. It was when her therapist had put her under and fucked her almost like an animal. That was the first time she ever had someone fuck her like that and that very first experience filled in all the WHY’s she had in her life. She couldn’t help but compare all the other times when they played vanilla in their bedroom and now, her husband was giving her the best fuck of her life. Though he did disappoint her the very same night so she didn’t know exactly what that meant.

Now that she had tasted it, it was much better than just plain old vanilla. When he lifted her legs, he swiftly helped her out of her fancy 3 inches long heels, kicking them off to the sides to make her stand on her bare feet now. Even with her heels on, she couldn’t barely reach his shoulder mark and with it off, she barely made it to his nipple line. She could feel his hands trail over her body, finding him leaning over from behind her as he was firm but also rough with the way he moved his hands.

She was already turned on a little so when his hands came searching, he was easily able to find her clit. When he pushed her against the glass, she felt her breasts being pushed onto the cold surface and felt he wasn’t going easy, feeling him really pin her there. She felt his nails scratch her soft skin on her buttocks and then smack each of her butt cheeks, making her jump forward where she couldn’t go anywhere at all.

She did let out a soft grunt and heard him speak to her. His words were not of a questioning tone but one that declared, educating her a little as she felt him push her down to the floor as well as turn her so that she was facing him now. She couldn’t help but lift her head to look up at him, only to meet with his cock which forced itself into her mouth through her parted lips. She felt it all and will remember it all as she wasn’t under it. This was actually happening because he liked it, and she liked it because he liked it, and of course, this would help her marriage.

She tried recalling if she had said that she wanted an animal. Just as she was easing down, she watched him pull his cock back out and then swiftly move behind her. Her eyes following him until she felt a push and she went forward, on her fours as she moved forward but found him grasping her frame, straddling her before her slid his cock inside her any warning. Luckily, she was wet a little and that help but eased the pain his enormous cock was causing her, entering her tight little pussy. It felt good to not only feel but hear his be possessive about her, something that her husband should learn. Perhaps, she can tell him, teach him once she gets home. She was definitely getting closer to him which was a good thing.

She could barely keep herself on all fours as he started to fuck her harder and faster, almost making her lay flat on the floor. Right there, not bed or a table but on the dirty floor. “Ahh…” she gasped out loud when he yanked her hair back, making her arch her back while he fucked her balls deep. It certainly was a different experiment. The room filled with their skin slapping against one another, mixed with moans and grunts as he seemed to have turned into an animal, that’s for sure.

When he moved forward to kiss her lips, she tilted her head back and felt him steal a kiss that wasn’t passionate in nature. She didn’t know what was coming her way and actually screamed out loud when she felt his thumb enter her virgin hole. She looked over her shoulder, “Ouch…” she said and winced a little before drawing in some air to calm her, “That hurt.” She complained a little.

"You'll get used to it," Dan growled as he fucked her hard. He could feel his cock ream her cunt through the slim membrane that separated her pussy from her colon.

But then he tired of that and removed his thumb. Instead, still holding her hair and pumping his cock in and out of her, he raised his hand and smacked her right ass cheek.

SMACK!

He levered his cock into her, jackhammering it into her furiously, thinking only of his own pleasure, the cum rising in his balls, his flesh dominating hers and yet her greedy cunt grasping his marauding tool.

He reached around and mauled her tits, grabbing them and tweaking her nipples hard. Sweat dripped onto her back. He pushed her flat onto the floor and plunged his cock into her with brutal force, pushing in to get all of it inside her even though he was bottoming out on her.

He put his hand around her neck and squeezed gently, still fucking her hard.

"So sweet and polite with your clothes on," he half-muttered, half-gasped, "but such a slutty whore when you're naked and taking my big cock."

He reared up and brought his hand down on her left ass cheek.

SMACK!

"But you're my whore, aren't you? Aren't you?" He reached up and grabbed her shoulders from the front and pulled her down on his cock as he rammed it into her furiously.

"Tell me! he shouted. "Tell me whose whore you are!"

SMACK!

She nodded no when he consoled her that she will get used to it. She continued to gasp for air as he seemed to have fill her up with his thick cock, full length being buried inside her. Her puckered hole continued to stretch around his thumb, trying to actually twitch it shut. When he removed his thumb, she felt it pop out and her hole quickly tightened the first opportunity it got. It was an awkward sensation, one that she continued to feel insider her hole.

The worst thing was that it was happening right on the floor! Her knees were getting bruised a little as the cold surface actually brought on goosebumps all over her lithe frame. Her head was still tilted back as he was holding her hair, continuing to fuck her. When it was unexpected, he spanked her and her body jerked forward or into the ground, crouching a bit but still pinned so barely could move and inch.

Her pert and round bottoms had a dusky tone to it but he’d surely see his hand imprint on it, “Ouch…” she managed to speak, “Please…” she begged a little but in a way, it felt good to know he was loving it. He continued to stab his cock in and out of her without caring for her tightness and how her walls quivered around his lengthy cock.

Every time his hips pushed into hers, a slapping sound was audible which continued to pick up tempo as he bucked into her as he truly was fucking her like an animal, as if she was some ragdoll who was made to be fucked just like that. She could feel how he didn’t care for her and in a way, it felt amazing to know he was balls deep inside her with every thrust. She could feel him push her flat onto the floor, her ass rising a tad bit above as he fucked her hard and ruthlessly.

When he placed his hand around her neck, she could feel her airways getting restricted, making her pant even more as he squeezed her neck gently. She bounced up and down, forward and backwards as he thrust inside her and when he spoke, his words fell on her ears. She listened and there was something erotic in the way he called her politeness out and then he called her a whore. She almost cried out when he spanked her again, on a different cheek, lifting her head and even getting up on her fours a bit before falling weak and flat on the ground again.

He called her his whore and asked her, twice. When he rammed his cock inside her and held it there, she arched her back, “Yes! I am…I am your whore. Please…don't stop!” She said as her hand came over her back and rest on his stomach, trying to make him go easy a little but couldn't help but want him to continue to fuck her like that.

Back
Top Bottom