Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

seeking f. fallout, mass effect, western and more. mostly plot but still smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

mancave

Planetoid
So i'll make this quick as i hate long threads. Hi mancave here. Im looking to do a mxf rp. As my title says, i have a few ideas and will show them below. I want mostly plot but smut is still loved. About 60%plot, 40%smut. I tend to type 1-3 paragraghs, and hope you copy but understand a one liner once in a while (though not often). Typos and gammer errors are also underatandable and as long as you do your best Im sure it will be fine. Just understand if i ask you to retype your message if ots too hard for me to read.

And now for the ideas!:

fallout: Fallout 3, the pit. The vault dweller killed Marias parents to save the slaves, and delivered her to whisker and midaia. Though they showed her love, shenever forgave the dweller and decided to go after him one day to get revenge. One of two things can happen here. Either she and the dweller meet up, and fall into some sort of situtation where they need to work together OR she finds out that the dweller had a son who is also looking for the dweller and she joins him, though not telling the son why she wants to find the dweller. Now we can discuss whats happens next in further detail in pm.

Fallout4. Our characters knew eachother before the bombs fell. My character was actually in love with yours but she wanted some other guy. An army jock. She moved in with him and they had themselves a baby together then the bombs fell. You, army jock and the baby went to vault 111, while mc was exposed to the bombs. Now either he became a ghoul or he was turned into a syth like dick valitine. Though he would look more human. We can decide the story from there. Maybe we go with the games story or we make our own.

Mass effect: either can play c1 and c2. C1 will play a captian on a ship of their choice. Could be the Normady or another. They find out there was another pod like grunt being made. This onewould be halfhuman half korgan. This pod person would be c2. We can disscuss plots further on in pm if you choose this one.

Western or Colonial.
Character one (c1) is a demon, werewolf, mage/witch/wizard, or vampire (or whatever they choose to be, so long as its some kind of magical being, preferably with sonething phiscaly different about them. Animal ears, different coloured skin or hair, eyes, long fangs/ teeth, whatever. They are from around lets say... 400 AD, but then are sealed away by a mage. While in the black glass bottle, they are powerless ans seem to not age (if they do age) and are not broken out until at least 1,000 years later. Depending on when, it could be more. C1 then goes out looking for help, but while they were in the bottle, whoever carried it must have brought them to the new world. From there, c1 finds c2 and ask for their help. C2 could use their power, while c1 needs c2 knowledge. I have some more ideas to throw into the mix, all depending on whoch you prefer if you like this idea. Anyways, get back to me and we can disscuss some ideas. 

Morw ideqs will be added soon. Hope to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom