Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Longterm Long Distance Friends (With Viktoff Samson)

He felt her legs around him as he began to wriggle his finger tip against her entrance vulgarly. Pressuring her and intentionally making circular motions to stimulate her. "No? You mean to tell me that this beautiful woman before me, writhing about in bliss, hasn't masterbated before?" He works his finger into her moistness from under her clothes, abusing the ease of which he can slip under the legs of her shorts. Slowly fingering her now, he uses his free hand spread one of her legs from his left side, keeping it spread as he fingered her like this, eying her bakini top. "Hard to imagine you don't feel your soft, hot, wetness whenever you can. I would. Maybe I'm just too perverted, hmm?"

"No..not perverted...just sensual...I tried to masturbate...but got too...frustrated..and...never tried again..." She confessed blushing harder at her inadequacy we and moaned out to him shutting her eyes and moved however he wanted gripping his hair moaning and panting and writhing shivering.

He pulled her lower body such that she slid down the chair until her back was where a bottom should go and her free leg either continued hugging his side or didn't have much of a place to be, his hand keeping her left leg apart had now lifted her left leg more until it ran up her chest, pinning her with the attentive care to prevent unnecessary pain in such an act. Quickly rising to lean over the chair, Kaden withdraws his finger from her clothes and kisses Bella's lips. "I hope it is because I am just sensual too. I just can't stop thinking about this, with you. There isn't a way to purge these thoughts, these feelings. You're in my blood, the cells that build my body. Everything that makes me who I am is drunk from the overwhelming urge to make you mine, to make you so very happy. That's what I need." He speaks kindly, giving her another kiss before pressing the bulge of his black swimming trunks against her crotch, grinding them together with his hips. "If you want my seed to soak it's heat and scent into your insides, right here and now... Flip that top and show me your breasts, Bella~"

She groaned and rolled her eyes up as he manipulated her body. She sighed and bit her lip shivering. He was such an evil, wicked wolf. She felt the finger leave and blinked looking at him and released her lip and watched him. "No, I want you to be happy to. I love you Kaden, I am yours. Everything about me is yours." She blushed and then gasped feeling his bulge and shivered. She blushed and shivered. She swallowed and reached back and pulled aggressively at her top and pulled it over her head and let her breasts bounce free and tossed it to the floor and held his shoulders.

"We can both be the happiest possible when we do what we must for each other. That's what I believe. For you, Bella my love... I am willing to cross lines and destroy anything that mau threaten your well being. Anything." He spoke seriously, but at the sight of her breasts, he softened over on his facial expression. Her breasts were just so perfectly her's. To Kaden, they were as unique and lovely as her purple pubic hair. While any other boy would never ever see it, Kaden just felt it and knew it, her body certainly brought the beast out of him. He slammed her with his hips in a few rugged dry humps to stimulate her crotch more and more and shake her body, his eyes on her breasts as they moved about in response to his actions. With a single hand and quick speed, he took the waist of her shorts and any undergarment she may have worn by the area near her tail bone and then pulled the pair over her ass and up her legs such that her sweet naked rear and freshly toyed pussy were blanketed by the early morning tree house air. In a blur, his hand then tugged down the front of his black swim trunks to let his breath-taking cock spring upward with life. He decided to not compensate his sheer mind breaking size with any sort of gentle considerations this time, just to guage how she would react. In a heartbeat, he dove over her more, his chest to her as his cock devoured what little of her insides were really their, his large sack between her ass cheeks, his lower body tightly pressed against her, and it was all in what must have been an instant.

She smiled and gripped him watching his eyes. She giggled softly knowing he was doing this to watch her boobs jiggle. She grinned and bit her lip as she felt once again naked under him. Then she gasped for a whole different reason. Shutting her eyes against the sudden pain, she gripped him tightly. She whimpered quietly. She clenched her teeth together feeling him fill her so completely and suddenly. Her body spasmed as the sudden quick onslaught. If she hadn't been so slick, he would have ripped her apart. She shivered and whimpered a bit and she gave him a weak smile.

"I-I almost f-forgot..mrnnn...how big you were." She said gasping and taking deep breaths.

He watched her face closely, attentively. His red eyes running over her features. Even as he felt amazing, feeling all of her around his cock, her body beneath his, something had him worried. It wasn't too big of a problem, he was concerned and it showed as he didn't begin to hump her sweet little body or anything of the sort. He took a hand to her cheek and kissed her cheek bone. "Did it hurt too much, love?" Kaden would ask as his eyes closed and he nuzzled into her soft lovely cheek, his lips pressing to her jaw bone.

She wanted to be strong for him. She didn't want to be a little bitch, but something deep inside told her to be honest. She leaned against his nuzzles and sighed gently.

"Just a little I am not used to your size yet." She blushed and smiled. She wrapped her arms around him and rubbed his back. He was so perfect. She grinned and stroked his hair. When her body became used to him she began to grind her hips up against his.

Her reactions to his inquiry were perfect. She didn't find his question to be acusitory, and she didn't think that he was weak or childish for making sure she was okay. Foolish women would likely do either, but Bella knew Kaden. Kaden was connected to her in so many ways. He could just tell how intense that physical, emotional and biological connection was. Her sudden hips grinding to his, gesturing his massive cock to rub her deepest place, it made him grow warmth above her. "Mmh. It only gets larger from here, love. Ever think about surrendering that asshole too, Darling? You are mine, yes?" He began humping against her in the chair, nailing her in place with his freakish mass inside her. "You're so wonderful, Bella~." He let his voice roll before kissing and sucking her lower lip.

"Every part of me belongs to you Kaden, forever." She whispered softly holding him tightly. She groaned softly holding him tightly. She groaned rolling her eyes up and moaned to him. She panted and blushed and held him close kissing him back as best she could as he kissed and sucked her lower lip. She grinned and laughed softly. She grunted and moaned to him blushing.

He didn't find that his question left his mouth as interestingly, or with any of the cunning he had in plan for it. And yet, even as he regretted his words for some fault in them that left them somehow less captivating than he had planned, Bella still pledged her body to him forever. It was among one of the most powerful phrases he has ever heard based on the way he was moved by it. Letting his gripes with his previous question go completely, Kaden stood upward, took her legs into his arms and began to hump into her in the chair. Shaking her and the chair with his powerful hips as his eyes scanned her face and her bouncing breasts. She was so cute and perfect. "Thats exactly what I need love." He whispered with a soft smile.

She groaned and rolled her eyes as he lifted her legs and began to drive into her. She panted and rolled her eyes and grunted moaning holding him close and bit her lip and shivered softly blushing. "I will give you whatever you need my darling." She whispered around moans and panted harder aas her breasts bounced and moved with his thrusts.

"You know-" He groaned around a deep breath, his lower body rocking her whole female form forward in the chair. His long, stone-hard fuckstick driving into her deepest depth's wall with all of her juicy tightness failing to keep him back in any measurable form. The tension caused by her soaked polehole's resistance being overwhelmed by his mighty strength and horse of a cock was unlike anything most human girls would every experience, especially for their age. But, what made Kaden smile so politely, plant kisses all over her face with such earnest care and an odd confidence, was that he knew his assets could only grow more unbelievable. "-I always find this strange urge to make the whole world know that I fuck you so hard. It's a strange fantast..." He trailed off into numerous huffs, his speed having picked up tremendously and the effort making his skin moist with the mildest of a sweat. "Because I don't want anyone to think of you in such a disrespectful way. I just- I don't know how to claim you socially in the human world in a way that satisfies the animal in me. In some fashion that doesn't include touching you in public, or anything that degrades you outside of the comfort of being alone with me, in my arms."

She smiled and shut her eyes and groaned and ppanted along with him and then bit her lip. She listened to him and blushed as he spoke. She chuckled gently and curled her toes. "No...I understand..." She panted and groaned adn arched her hips and moaned. "It....makes sense." SHe panted trying to keep up the conversation and groaned and gripped his arm and blushed harder and bit her lip groaning.

"Maybe....one day...youll find a way...." She panted and groaned and she gasped as her whole body tightened with the warning she was going to cum. She whimpered and shifted hard.

"You are always so accommodating, my fuckhappy princess~!" He groaned as he lowly addressed her in a quiet, smooth voice. His body now leaned over her's with her legs sandwiched between their upper bodies as if she were a doll, not that Kaden thought of his darling Bella that way. He was simply so eager to give his longterm friend, now lover, everything his human form had. His hands took to her hips and he held her like this in the chair. "Cumming soon? I suppose I did promise a nice healthy load in your womb, didn't I? Hmm? If you manage to get a please out between those moans, I'm sure you'll get it all very soon." His voice managed to slither around many moans as his hips rocked the chair his purple-haired cutie laid in. It was deep, soft and certainly a full level lower than 'inside voice'. His eyes had a red glow, a deep crimson and powerful light escaped his pupils.

She blushed as he began to dirty talk to her. She shivered and panted and groaned and rolled her eyes as he presssed her legs under her. Shutting her eyes, she moaned and panted. Moaning, she looked at him. "Please...please...kaden." She groaned and looked at him. She groaned and bit her lip adn shivered rolling her eyes and bit her lip.

He took her cheek and pressed his lips to her own once again. His cock shifting upward inside her as he adjusted is lower body. In the move, he raised Bella's legs and got to his knees, bringing her with him into his lap amd off from the chair. The weight of her whole body now bearing downward and keeping her nicely on his cock and lap. His arms wrapping around her lithe shape as he groaned deeply, his hair appearing to grow more silver and long-fur-like as he made these moves. He looked into her eyes once more before closing his own eyes shut nice and tightly, his forejead pressing to her's, his arms pulling her air-tight to his chest. Suddenly, his monster cock quaked inside her and a sticky, hot, messy goo would flood her stomach-region with it's savory, verile perfection. It's scent would be so powerful that it would fill the air even as Kaden's thick member kept Bella's tight hole nice and plugged. He couldn't speak as he burried his face into her shoulder and neck, his hot breath rolling against her chest and leaving a nice thin layer of moisture from his heavy breaths on her breasts and collar bones.

She groaned and panted as he lifted her up and panted. Arching her neck, she rolled her eyes up and moaned to the ceiling. She then reached out and touched his shoulders. She blushed feeling his fur covering his body. She looked into his eyes and saw he was more wolf. She smiled and pressed her head back to his not afraid. She smiled and panted hard. She gasped as she came with him as he filled her with his potent seed. She groaned shivering. She held him tightly and trembled and shivered. She moaned and felt suddenly light headed. She wasn't sure why, but the room began to spin. She leaned against Kaden and sighed softly.

"Kaden...I love you..." She whispered gently.

He felt her lean into him as he breathed against her chest, looking to her nipples longingly. He would do this even with the full knowledge that she wouldn't be able to read his kine of sight or eyes in this position. He hadn't even noticed that he took on a more wolfish appesrence. His fur starting to spread across his shoulders and his teeth growing sharp. It was quite astonishing how Bella had so quickly moved from closest, most personal best friend since forever to his beloved woman that would do anything for and with Kaden. It was so perfect, really. She was a cute girl and an even more beautiful woman in all of the many brilliant ways that one could be. So inviting and accommodating and concerned about his well-being. Now here she was, topless with her shorts and panties pulled to the side of her leg to reveal her crotch to his monster cock, which was up inside her as she was in his lap, cream filled so intensely that it was unusual thwt she didn't note a balloon-like sensation in her abdomen. He pulled her tightly to him, again, looking to her lips and kissing her deeply, careful with his teeth. He paused the kiss and smiled softly, letting the sound of her voice proclaming her love for him linger further into his ears. "Bella, I've seeded you. Quite drastically, in fact. Even with that on my mind, I can't even focus on it. My chest is so hot, my heart is rocking in it's place, I only think of you. The sounds you make, the way you look at me... You're always the voice that soothes me. The face that I know, so well. The heart that welcomes me... I love you more than anything and everything."

She smiled and held him tightly and grinned. She grinned and then kissed his cheek. She blushed feeling him so deep in her, feeling his racing heart. Every time they mated, she swore she felt a connection bonding them tighter and tighter together. She shut her eyes and stroked her hand through his fur. She kissed him back holding him tighter. She groaned gently and blushed. Bella couldn't help but wonder where the future would lead them. How their paths would cross again, would it be chance or would it be them working it together again. She smiled and shifted closer moaning to him and grinned wider.

"Kaden..." She sighed and nuzzled into him.

Back
Top Bottom