Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Longterm Long Distance Friends (With Viktoff Samson)

It was so odd, to stroke and touch him and be aroused by him as they spoke of such dark subjects. But this was their relationship. She smiled and took in a deep breath loving the weight of him on top of her. She wrapped the lone leg around him and thought about it.

"So, it is kind of like rabies." She continued to stroke faster and faster on that velvety sheath. She rocked her hips back and forth against him. She placed playful love bites along his chest in tandem with gentle squeezes and hip thrusts. "How long do werewolves live?" She ran her nails along his chest playfully and along his stomach.

Her legs around him had caused a great deal of further arousal, now that he has both of them around him. Her patterned bites and thrusts caused more and more pure sense of joy to build up in his chest. "Yeah. Like rabies in a komodo dragon bite cocktail." He spoke softly, a sense of humor lightening his voice.

Her fingers and hands pumping his monsterous cock was bringing him closer and closer to climax, but he had plenty of energy, and plenty of stamina. Though he met with the sweet brink of orgasm, he held on and kept himself from busting a nut all over her pajamas and possibly even her face.

"I havn't met a werewolf over forty that wasn't in my brother's pack. Beyond that, I don't really know. We tend to die a lot." He kisses her head before standing on his hands, giving her more and more of his thrusts to make her body move up and down on the bed beneath him.
(You can have him cum in your post if you want to describe it or where his babymaking fluids go. Up to you :3)

She smiled and looked up at him and grinned and continued to stroke him hard and fast. She panted hard in his ear as she listened. She bit playfully along his body. But when he spoke she squeezed tightly so he couldn't release. "Don't you dare die on me. Because if you do, I will find a way to bring you back and you will probably not like it. Now lie on your back." She pushed him on his back and then went down between his legs still keeping her grip so he didn't explode all over her.

She then began to suck when her lips were around him and she held his hips and groaned panting. She watched him grinning wider and stroked his hips.

Her words weren't threatening to him, but her grip on his cock hadn't been very appreciated. When she got him on his back, he took her hair in his fingers and forced her to his base, letting her have his length in her mouth as he grunted. Another grunt left his lips as he quaked in her throat, his hard on literally shook inside or her as he watched her face. With this action, a valley of gushing thick ropes of semen entered her face, quickly filling up what little space she has, forcing her to either gulp it down like a bro or let it build up until it makes her lips give up and some comes out. That, or she openned her mouth right away, which would leave a mess on him and the blankets of her bed.

She drank it down quickly grunting and watching him. His fingers were in her hair and she loved it. She wasn't sure why, but she loved the pure carnality of it. She loved the feeling of his dick on her tongue. The feeling of it spamming on her tongue and throat. She drank him down gulping and feasting. She gripped his hips not letting him pull away. When he was done, she sucked him clean and gave his dick a loving nuzzle and a kiss with a soft thank you and crawled up his chest kissing every spot she could wiping her face on a fuzzy patch playfully growling.

She then kissed his cheek and sighed. "So my big handsom wolf... What are you thinking..." She stroked his chest gently.

Her mouth really was becoming one of his most favorite things in the world, watching her kiss and nuzzle his freshly spent cock. His thickness remained as if it were a residual effect, his cock still standing even after she moves to crawl up to him and playfully rub her head on a patch of chest hair of Kaden's. "Hmm? Handsome?" He spoke with a playful tease evident in his tone, his left arm wrapping around her as he remained on his back. His chest raising and dropping with each powerful, deep, beastial breath. His left hand rubbed down her back and over her ass. "I'm never not thinking about you. So that's one thing. Another may be a curiosity tied to how long it may take your parents to show up. And the third thing just might vary based on how long the second thing might be."

"Well, if they spent the night they were probably, drinking and doing other things so by my calculations they won't be walking in until about noon then they will be bringing some fast food then retiring to their rooms in fits of teenage laughter." She grinned and snuggled in and stroked his chest and looked at him and smiled. Her stomach groaned and she stroked his chest. She thought quietly as the morning breeze played along her back.

"They have been talking about trying to have another baby so you being here is to distract me while they fool around..." She finally confessed to him.

He crinkled his nose playfully as she mentioned her parenrs reproducing. "Ew." He gave a small laugh, kissing her head before moving into a more intimate cuddle with her as he lays on his side. "So I'm here to keep you from walking in on your dad ramming your mother?" He held her firm and tight in his arms, wrapping her like a cocoon that her inferior human arms would find a great deal of challenge should she attempt wrestling herself free. His lips pressed to hers before he parted from her lips with just a hair of a distance between their faces now as he smiles and whispers. "How do you think a forest's breeze will feel on your naked ass amd breasts, hmm? That soft, pale skin under such a mystical sensation? Be honest~"

"My thoughts exactly, and both aren't exactly quiet." She sighed and he could tell she wasn't thrilled. When he spoke she giggled and was about to speak when he kissed her and she kissed back and she sighed softly. She nuzzled in and smiled.

"Sounds very nice." She whispered quietly.

"I agree, I'd love to see your soft body licked by gentle winds." He whispered as he planted a few kisses on her neck. Kaden then rolled and sat up, stretching his arms and yawning. "Well, of we are going to explore each other all day, no sense in not exploring other places while we are at it. No?" He looked back to her with a smile before hopping up to his feet.

She smiled and gasped as he planted soft kisses along her neck. She rolled her eyes up and groaned. She chuckled and sighed as he sat up and nodded. "Alright." She swatted his butt as he got up. "Make sure you put on your swim shorts at least." She grinned and then she moved to her closet getting up and pulled on her bikini and some shorts and walked downstairs after brushing her hair back into a bun and grabbed something quick to eat. She looked at him and smiled and then walked outside after writing a quick note to her parents about going outside to the beach on the lake and having her phone on her if she was needed.

Her strike to his ass was purposefully overlooked for the sake of Kaden not wanting to be a complainer, nobody likes complainers. His hand ran through his hair before he winked to her and left the room to put actually clothes on. A black amd white pair of swimming trunks with white cord details and two large pockets on each side with the loose black fabric covering past his knees was his go-to choice. He paired this with a white t-shirt amd flipflops. Kaden had the idea that he was rather goodlooking, flashing his red glowing eyes to himself in the mirror. While some might think red eyes that can glow would be a hassle, they were actually more of a fun toy than anything. He met her outside after looking over her note to her parents. His flipflops meeting the beach sands as he looks over to her. "Ready to test the waters, hmm?"

Her bikini top was a playful sunny yellow with metallic rainbow colored hearts. Her shorts were baggy and flared around her thighs a dark blue. She smiled. "Well whatever you want to do. We can go to the woods if you want. I do have a hidden tree house if you want to see that." She grinned and looked at him. She chuckled and winked at him and looked him over thinking he was very attractive.

The water and the rising sun had stolen his eyes from her cute form wrapped in a pretty colorful set of beach appropriate attire. The most eye-catching non-body related piece being the rainbow metalic hearts on said clothing. Sadly, the water had his red eyes as his facial features relaxed into a soft smile and his eye lids separated more than they do casually. "The woods, hmm?" His smile raised a little at the ends as he looks to her without moving his head much. "I think we could have plenty of fun in a hidden treehouse." He lets his hand raise to offer her a kid-like, but endearing and romantic handholding. "Wanna show me the way?"

She smiled and and watched him. She nodded and watched him. SHe opened her breakfast bar and then looked at him and grinned. "Yea, although, I must admit, it is a bit Kaden obsessed." She cleared her throat and blushed. She ate her breakfast bar and lead him through the woods and went along a deer trail until she came to a large very old oak. She smiled and then finished her bar and pushed it into her back pocket. She smiled and then began to climb a ladder up the tree. Soon at the top was a very large tree house and it was sizeable even for adults.

"My parents had it made for me." She had drawings of wolves and supernatural creatures but Kaden was there in drawings. She blushed and sat. "I would come here when I was missing you while I was away."

Kaden didn't sit with her right away. If he wasn't immediately caught in a mental state while looking over a drawing of himself, he would have sat with her and talked about the tree house or ask questions. Instead, his eyes openned a little more as his lips parted, his eyes clearly on a particular drawing of him. Though there were other pictures among the walls, and plenty of other things to look at, he focused on this particular drawing. He didn't make a sound as his features that make facial expressions had softened. Closing the distance between himself and the wall, almost completely, Kaden had taken slow and deliberate steps toward the drawing of himself. The wind took his white hair and made it dance as he reached over to carefully, gently remove the drawing from the wall. He held it in front of him, his red eyes still looking it over as he smiled softly. It was a knowing smile, a smile of a matured man reminded of sweet tenderness of true love. In this moment, moreso than any other, it was clear how different Kaden was from human males of his age.

She watches him and watched him go to a particular picture. It was one she had spent a long summer away. It was the largest and it was a pastel painting. It was from one of the videos that he did topless and his hair was back. He had a relaxed smile on his face and his eyes seemed to just pierce the soul.

Bella bit her lip and cleared her throat. "Well that painting I did last summer I think when I spent two months away. And I was really missing you." She bit her lip. She had cried a lot during the last few nights and she wasn't sure why. She never told him that but she felt like something huge was missing. "What do you think? Be honest."

"It is very well done. My Bella does what she likes, and seems to be very good at it." He sets the painting onto the wall again, admiring it a second longer before turning to look at her. He felt a strong pull in his gut. It wasn't a sick thing, more of a connection between them that drew him toward her slowly. As he approached, he got to his knees before her chair and wrapped his arms around both her and the chair, laying into her such that his face hid in her abdomen and his upper body rested on her legs. "I know that pain. I know what it is like. I feel that way when you come up here I can't contact you. To be honest, I think I am a little crazy. If I can't confirm you are breathing, I grow nervous and easily agitated. Everyone around me means less and less to me by the day if I don't have you. That's how I felt, well, on the outside."

She smiled and wrapped her arms around his head as he came and held her. She smiled as he could nfeased how he felt. "I felt like I was loosing it. I would start taking conversations me with the paintings just to feel better." She sighed stroking his hair.

"Kaden.....I love you." She whispered shyly as she stroked his hair and bit her lip.

In his surest, confident voice, Kaden spoke into her abdomen with a smile. "You are above everything else in my heart. Nothing, no one else, means a thing to me at all when compared to my deep love for you." He slowly drew his hands across the back of the chair until they rolled onto her sides, his hands holding her upper legs and ass on each side. At this, he looked up to her, observed her eyes and then smiled.

She smiled and stroked his face and looked at him and grinned. She bit her lip. "I have never felt about anyone, the way I feel about you Kaden. I know its sudden, but when we talked online, I feel like I have known you forever..." She whispered quietly. She stroked his hair back and sighed blushing. She was just baring her sould to him, and she had never really shown this side of herself before. The girl in love. She bit her lip and shifted. "Kaden...I would do anything for you." She whispered.

"Mmh, anything for me?" He spoke softly with plenty of play to his tone as his fingers began to play at the sides of her ass. He smiled for her like this with his eyes in a relaxed, kind look. "I love my Bella. She is beautiful and talented, and she knows everything about me, now." He teased with the 'now'. He planted a few kisses in the general area of her pubic region but over her cute beach clothes. "Sometimes I can't help it. I become so eager to..." He looked down, his eyes running over her, remembering what she looked like without her clothing. "So-uhm, ugh." He had a dumb smile as he looked to the side. "Is there anything else you like to do here?"

"Well usually when I was here I was alone. I would sit and just think about you." She blushed as he touched and made very suggestive....well...suggestions. She was so wet. She bit her lip and blushed and continued to stroke his hair. She smiled and leaned back and shut her eyes.

"You'd sit alone and think just of me? Hmm? No other boys? Not even popular or good-looking ones, hmm?" He gave a little more tease as he snaked a finger into the leg of her shorts. "When you thought of me, just me, and you were alone, did you touch yourself like this?" His finger working her juicy details and making a slow deliberate mess with her covered crotch. "Did the thought of my taste, my scent, my strong big cock, hmm?"

Back
Top Bottom