Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Longterm Long Distance Friends (With Viktoff Samson)

At the line of 'You can't starvre yourself for sex', Kaden was probably far more upset than he ever imagined that she could make him. It was like she really thought he was still holding out for sex even though he put clothes on, and that she somehow imagined that he wasn't going to watch that movie with her either. What kind of fucking monster did she see in him anyhow? Her hug and then giggling as she climbed onto his back was redeemingly cute, but he still felt a pain in his chest after her words. The joke was fun, her accusations were the worst, but he loved her, and he wouldn't hold it against her. "You really need to have more faith in me." He spoke lowly, somberly, as his hands took to her hips.

With a deep breath, he dug deep and found a smile, looking back to her with glowing red eyes. "I know how to deal with silly monkeys." He spoke softly, gripping her legs more before stepping closer to the bed and falling back onto it with his head on her breasts, her abdomen pillowing the fall for his upper back. "When did you develop such a negative opinion of me, Bella? Of course I am looking to watch that movie with you. And I am not turning down your sandwiches because I wanna fuck-What kind of thing would that make me? I only eat fresh raw meat. A whole meal of anything else would make me sick." He spoke slowly, lowly, his eyes narrowed. If he had doggy ears at the moment, they'd hang low. He wasn't angry, he was being open and honest with her.

She laughed as he fell back and then she saw how deep she had cut him. She frowned and knew then her folly. She kissed his temple and then stroked his hair. "You took my words to hurt more than they meant to. I was only playing. You probably haven't eaten all day my love." She whispered to him as her legs wrapped around him. She stroked his shoulders. "I don't have a negative opinion of you. I just want you to eat. And I will get you that meat." She kissed his forehead. She then stroked his hair and his face and then frowned. "I am sorry, I was being stupid, I don't think of you as a monster or anything else but my handsome," she stopped to kiss his lips deeply. "Erotic." She kissed his neck. "Untameable." she kissed the other side of his neck. "loveable wolf. Now follow me I will show you where the freezer is."

She walked with him down to the the basement holding his hand. She lit the light and opened a large floor freezer. She then handed him a large frozen steak ni a ziploc and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Will this do?" She smiled at him and grinned widely.

Her touches and kisses were warmly accepted as he laid with his back on her, her limbs still wrapped around him as she spoke her piece. It was a fair piece, and he could tell that this was how she really felt. Her kisses to his neck making him smile as he shut his eyes. "Mmh, trying to put me in a good mood with them compliments? Well it's working." He spoke in response, struggling to access that part of his brain that was more cunning, witty, etc. He couldn't quite summon that quip or line that would accompany their fun in a comical way, her sensual kisses and words made him so so happy.

Suddenly she had him on his feet, dragging his barefoot, taller male form through the house by his hand. He kept up with her in steps, but he did sort of wished she would slow down. She did seem to enjoy making haste to the basement. Suddenly she had popped open a freezer to reveal a ziplock baggie with a frozen steak in it. Prime condition for a human to fry up and have with some potatoes. He turned his head a little to give the steak a fair look over. "The offer and attempt is kind of you, Bella. But, I'd need to wait for it to thaw and I really need my meat still warm, from the body. And I eat in large caloric loads every few days. Going a night without s healthy." He assued her, giving her a hug before helping her get the steak back into the freezer. "Unless you are willing to hand over a pet piggy, I will be okay. Promise." He paused before the last word, giving a sincere look as he promised like he meant it.

She then thought and snapped her fingers. "We bought meat from the market. We will be fine. Come on." She then walked upstairs to the kitchen and slapped the meat on the counter and then looked at him and then frowned. "But from here on out you need to be honest with me about when you are hungry and when you need to eat." She smiled and looked at him. She then pushed it towards him and smiled and then waited to watch him eat. She then thought that she would have to remember to text her mom and dad that she forgot to pick up the meat so they would have to on their way back.

She watched him and put her hands on her fists and watched him. She then waited until he was done. She then lead him into the den and then showed him the selection of movies and then grabbed the crocheted blanket and curled up on the couch waiting for him to load up the movie and watched him and grinned waiting.

At this rate, Kaden was ready to assume that she'd never understand. But, how could she Understand? He was an animal before he was man, his habits and diet would always be strange for humans, no matter how much they wanted to empathize. The plate and fork was cold, the hanburger, though non-frozen, was kept at a cold temp and far from his picky taste's idea of fresh. Perfectly good for humans, less than appetizing for a wild creature. He took the fork, swallowed his pride and senses, and began to eat the burger chunk on the plate. He soon finished it, rinsing off the plate as he immediately moved to brush his teeth after. Raw meat wasn't exactly like chewing gum and tictacs for kissing, and he wanted to be pleasant.

He returned and sat beside her on the couch, watching her with his deeply red eyes. They didn't glow, as if he were shifting, but he looked over her, unsure of how to progress forward. He didn't know if he should over a vocal or physical sign of intimacy to help relax the situation. With a yawn, he leaned back into the couch. "What're we going to watch, darling?"

"Whatever you want to my sweet." She stroked his face and kised his neck and snuggled him close and kissed his lips and stroked him close and nuzzled him and grinned wider. She smiled and and stroked his hair and then thought. "You know the forest outside is teeming with wild life, if you need to go out and hunt, you can." She kissed his shoulder.

She snuggled him close and looked and flipped through the channels to see if a movie was on as she snuggled him and then waited she sighed softly.

If there was one thing that Bella never lacked in their connection, it was passion and affection was a close second. Early on in their snuggling and foreplay kisses on the cheek and neck, he lied beside her on the couch. His tough manly arms cradling her as they cuddled. "I think we saw a good example of that earlier this morning." His eyes lit up with the glow as he pressed two firm long kisses to her lips and paused to say. "If that bear approached, made any mistake, I would have had her for supper." He spoke in a cool, cold, calm way. His voice low ss it rolled off his lips to her own.

He rolled them a bit so he lay behind her and he faced the television. His arms still around her. "Babe, as badly as I want to crack into a movie with you.. We should make sure we sleep on our beds in case your parents show up early."

She smiled and then nodded and looked at him and grinned watching him. She grinned watching him. She kissed his lips gently. She stretched out and looked back at him and then laughed softly and looked at him. "Yes, I totally agree with you." She kissed his lips and then sat up and then stretched her arms above her head and then sighed. "Tomorrow, I will see you." She winked.

She sighed and then turned off the tv and then stood up and then began to walk upstairs swaying her ass for him. She walked to her room and dressed in cute animal pj bottoms and a tank top. She jumped on her bed and left the door ajar and looked at the door and laid back and left her bedside light on and sighed biting her lip.

He really couldn't ignore her swaying ass, and he would never want too either. She was so beautiful, and he knew she walked the way she did on purpose. She simply wouldn't pass up the opportunity to leave him drooling over her sweet teen ass. And even though his cock fought with his jeans to be free, his arms ached to hold her and his nostrils longed to he bathed in her scent, he couldn't follow and do naughty things right away. His plan for sending them to bed was to prevent the possibility of them passing out on the couch or something, naked with his cock inside her. As fun as that would be, she always had a fair point about losing this time together if they were not careful.

He grumbled to himself, his cock not being happy with him at all as he got up and shuffled his way to the bedroom for him, the guest room. His hands declothing his body as he fell to the bed and passed out.

As Bella lay asleep when the sun would first peak over the horizon, the scent of dew from outside, Kaden crept over and slipped into her bed in his boxers. His arms wrapping around her sleepyhead body and cuddling her to his naked chest. He didn't want to wake her, she was just to cute in her animal pajamas. Kissing her lips, he smiled and began to soak in her scent from her neck. His greedy, perverse hands itching to violate her sleeping form. Of course, before he crept in, he checked to see if her parents arrived. Seeings how they didn't, Kaden hoped they'd be gone all morning.

Bella smiled watching him move to his bed and undressed. She chuckled and whispered a soft goodnight. She turned off her light and curled up on her side and covered up. She watched the lake outside her window and listened to the sounds outside. She smiled and let it lull her to sleep. She sighed.

When he came in on her, she was asleep on her stomach and her arms were sprawled as if searching for something. One foot was poking out of the covers. When he came in and got in with her, instinctively, she sighed and shifted and nuzzled close with a sigh. She was warm from sleep and her scent was warm and natural. She granted gently as her mouth was softly agape as she nuzzled as close as possible unaware she had company to witness her drooly, bed head, self.

Collecting her body with his arms, Kaden had the snuggly and drooly Bella all to himself in her bed. His arms brought her legs and arms to her sides, unless her sleepy snuggly self put her arms or legs on him despite his efforts, then he'd leave them that way. His tongue cleared her lips and neck of any drool, flipping the pillow and his hand went through her eccentrically colored hair a few times. With his efforts, he was sure she wouldn't feel unnecessarily worried or embarrassed in front of him. He was so very comfortable with her, but he didn't want to risk letting her feel unprepared to see him. He trailed kisses over her neck, collar bone, what her pajama top didn't cover of her chest, and then back up her throat. Lovingly, his kisses were tender and his hands held her body nice and elicit, in on her ass, the other between her thighs, holding her inner thigh.

He looked so crisp still, very little of his form would become messy from a night of tossing and turning for a few reasons, but he was still sympathetic. He whispered on her ear, gently. "No need to wake up, love. I know where you like it~" He joked with play in his huskier, dark whisper.

her arms and legs were easily pinned because she was still deeply asleep. Her hair had been left in the braid so it was easy to fake it back. When he began to lick her face and neck she giggled a sleepy giggle and turned her head away. She then moaned at the kisses. Her top had been pulled pretty far down during the night. When his kisses met her skin she sighed a sleepy "Kaden."

When he told her not to wake up that he knew where she liked it obediently she slipped deeper into her REM with her dream Kaden.

He had to pause to adore her sounds and movements in response to his kisses. It was just that adorable, sexy, deeply arousing. How could Kaden ignore Bella's sweet little sounds? He simply couldn't. Bella had a hand on his heart strings, everything she did would inadvertently cause powerful emotions in Kaden, it was why he loved her. Just by being herself, she brought out tha happiness from his chest that Kaden once thought nonexistent. She effortlessly conquered his fears, and not with a weapon or might or even an intentional cunning. By being who she is, Bella enabled Kaden to be who he was.

He noted how she seemed to become even more asleep at his words. He was curious if it was just something humans did before they would awaken, momentarily moving less and making less noise. And at the same time, his heart made a sort of feeling take over him. He just knew, from a passion budding in his chest, that he had something to do with her deeper sleep. "You complete me." He whispered, letting the soft and vulnerable sound of his honest voice sneak through the air to barely make it into her ears. Without warning, he kept her pinned to him as his hand between her legs shifted, a middle knuckle perversely running up and down her pajama's crotch, making circular motions when he went lower, spending less time on the upper half od her crotch.

Because she was in REM, she would make less movements, but her brain would be giving her more transmissions. She was laying out on the beach naked with Kaden. She heard his words. She smiled up to him in her dream. Feeling his hands on her. She blushed feeling the all too familiar feeling as of late when she was around him. She was becoming very wet. Because she wore no panties to bed, he could feel her dampness through the thin material. She breathed gently and softly. She sighed softly in her sleep and sighed softly. It was as if she was paralyzed. In her dream she spoke.

"Kaden, I can't move." She spoke to him. But kaden only smiled as he stroked her and she knew she was safe so she relaxed and let the sun shine on her as her body continued to produce its honey for him.

"I've made my Bella so wet. She must really like being touched here." He teased more with his voice. Kaden was better than most human boys his age, when it came to being sensual and playing with Bella's eager little pussy. It was all the more exciting as she was asleep. He moved to plant more and more kisses on Bella's chest, slipping her palama top aside to tickle kisses down to the side of her left breast. His hand that was using it's knuckle to play with her had suddenly stopped. Pulling her so that her back came to his chest, they both lie on their sides, Kaden pressed his playful hand to the waist band of her pajamas before sliding that hand up under her top.

With his hand holding her abdomen, Kaden noted in thought as to how similar this would be to a man holding his pregnant woman. Not something that Kaden would know if werewolf men did so often, but an act that he knew humans did, and he felt a powerful connection grow stronger with this simple holding of Bella's abdomen. He kissed the soft, smooth skin on the very back of her neck. In the next breath, his hand over her abdomen hand crept downward in a single motion, easing under her pajama pants and snaking between her inner thighs with his middle and right fingers feverishly rubbing into the freshly dewed details of her petals. He adored her warmth, her softness, the moisture, and the way the position invited her to hug his hand with her thighs.

In truth she had dreamed of her werewolf all night. Waking several times to fight the urge to slip across to climb in next to him. A soft smile found its way to her lips as he spoke to her.

"Only you can my love." She answered in the dream. Then he reached down in the dream and touched her stomach rolling her to her side and made her stomach huge with his babies. Her heart raced with excitement. As he did that as she slept she gasped and leaned back against him and moaned trying to wake up to see if it was real. "Kaden..." She sighed softly.

She then arched her back feeling the lovely intruders fighting his magic groaning softly arching against him and moaning louder. "Ohh laden...." She pressed her thighs together urging his fingers deeper.

He listened to her with a smile gently etched across his lips, his sharp teeth seen behind the small opening between his smiling lips. Her back to his chest, his fingers in her pussy, his nose in her hair, Kaden was in horny male werewolf heaven. He allowed her tightening thighs negotiate his fingers deeper inside her and he tickled her depths with his finger tips. He spread his finger tips at their deepest as well, using a mild strength to spread her walls deeply. He wriggled his fingers about like this, his wet hand plastering her juices over the delicate petals on the outside of her pussy. As he finished his probing, he began to seriously finger fuck her, just like this. His, bulge pressing to her ass, his lips pressing to her neck, he adored her body while he pounded her sweet hole nice and fast with his long strong fingers. "Good girl~" He whispered in his familiar voice, his breath likely tickling her neck as he fingered her so fast that he was probably forcing her lower body to press back against his groin, moving her hips forward and back with his forceful movements. He listened intently to both the sounds that left her mouth and the sounds that he made with his hand and her beautiful love hole. Her honey's scent almost intoxicating him as it permeated in the air.

She whimpered feeling his fingers. Arching her back, she rolled her eyes up so her eyelids opened a bit, she moaned gently. Her ass pressed against his hard on. "Kaden....Karen..." Her levels clenched around him she was so close. She whimpered. She was so close to waking all she needed was..

"Yess!" She howled in pleasure as she came out of her dream as she came and panted and bit her lip and sighed and leaned against her werewolf lover panting and blushes softly and grinned. "Mm good morning."

Her little sounds and her voice forming his name in her sleep was so endearing, a beautiful piece that he wished he could remember perfectly forever. That he wished he'd feel this complete as he heard such things, forever. In these moments where she was so vulnerable, asleep with his fingers ushering pleasure through her in a way that smaller fingers just couldn't reach, he knew she belonged entirely to him and no one else. He could trust her with anything, if she could trust him with this when she was finally awake. Not that Kaden was intentionally rushing to her orgasm, just that he loved the feeling of her insides embracing his big bold fingers.

Her sudden outburst, her clenching insides, they were to be expected and yet they hit Kaden so much that he was surprised. His heart fluttered, his mind went blank, everything was suddenly moving so fast that he didn't know if merely a second passed or if he was being awkwardly blank for hours. With a small bite to his own lip, he regained his bearings and smiled wide. Just the very next moment after she climaxed and awoke, his fingers slipped out from her, his hand escaped her pajama pants. Without wasting a drop of her honey that ran over his fingers, he let her watch him put these fingers in his mouth and lick them clean
His big arms surrounded her as he looked into her eyes with a soft look on his face, a perfectly comfortable happy look. "Good morning, Sleeping Beauty."

With a soft shuddering moan, Bella released her thighs and let those wicked little fingers free from her embrace. She smiled and turned and rubbed her eyes and looked at him as he began to suck on his fingers. She saw his wolf appearance and reached up and began to scratch behind his ears and smiled.

"Good morning to you. Although, when I am around you I feel more like beauty and the beast in a good way." When he was done sucking off his fingers she kissed his lips and smiled and rubbed her hips against his hard on remembering the dream about being pregnant with his babies but kept it to herself. "So how did you sleep?"

He didn't look away from her as she scratched behind his ear. It was funny and endearing, but he wasn't a dog. Not that he was going to complain either. If he wanted to allow her the freedom to suck on his lips all day, or just fish his cock out of his pants whenever, there was no harm at all in a little ironic scratching behind the ears. His eyes narrowed, but his smile never faded. "I'm that grisly, am I? And I thought all that effort put into shaving had paid off!" He joked, touching his cheek as if he recently shaved it.

One hand took to her abdomen as the other held her hip furthest from his hard on, guiding her lower body more and more against him to prevent any maneuver to escape should she have any funny ideas. "I didn't sleep well. Hugging pillows just isn't compared to holding my beauty. No way to simulate the warmth, the smoothness of your skin, the sounds you make with my fingers in you."

She smiled as she left his ear as he held her away. She was taking notes in her mind. "Good then we experienced much of the same night." She whispered as her hands moved along his chest. She was slightly seeking out any erogenous zones that might be present on him. But finding none right away, her hand dipped down to his boxers and found his cock and began to stroke and she smiled.

"So what shall we do today?" Grinning as she was pulled even closer to him, her leg that she wasn't laying on stretched out and curled around him tightly pulling them even tighter. She then leaned closer and leaned in and kissed his shoulder and nibbled his collar bone that was very pronounced and arched her hips feeling that hard on press against the valley between her hips as she continued to stroke him and rubbed her thumb along the soft head of his penis. She sighed smelling him and feeling him so close.

"Kaden, if you bite someone...can you turn them?" She asked softly against him. She was just curious and wanted to know everything about him.

He let his jaw slide slightly as his eyes rushed to anything upward to focus on, her hand on his cock, her leg around him and the valley between her legs teaming up with her thumb had all been a powerful combo and he was honestly surprised to find her to be so sexually forward with him. This was what he wanted in a mate. Bella was already perfect to a T, but her actions were making Kaden realize more and more how she was in tune with him. "Maybe I can show you all the weird shit I can do." He managed around a stifled but existent moan, his hand om her abdomen had slipped around beneath her to grip and fondle her wonderful ass, it was rather cute. While touching Bella would never be a mistake, it didn't help him contain his building pleasure that she was urging out of him. A color coming to his face, but just a slightest hint in his clear, smooth white skin.

He thought about how she asked if his bite would turn her, and all the side shit that would come along with a werewolf's curse. "Not when I am in control, my teeth shifted to look human. I can nibble and even break skin with my teeth and not cause anything unusual." He explains, thrusting against her before he smiled wider, regaining his bearing after her initial thumb rub to his penis tip, keeping himself collected and cool as she continued her play. "Even if I did lose it and get you with my sharper set, you'd have to survive the bite first, and it's always nasty." He poked his nose to her's to look into her eyes.

She giggled as she watched him turn his face up. She giggled and leaned forward and began to suck no his neck. She couldn't help it, she wanted to mark him as hers. She kissed and sucked on his neck, finding his blush so adorable, she was sure she would die. She listened to him. "Yes please." She whispered hotly into his skin. When he grabbed her ass, she arched hotly against him and began to stroke him harder and faster. She smiled and looked at him and then thought quietly if he would ever bite her.

She giggled and looked up at him adn kissed his lips when he poked his nose to hers and met his eyes. "Yes, I bet." She smiled and reached her free hand up and ran it through his hair. "But I trust you cause you are my mate." She continued to work her hips adn her hands and moaned hotly to him and grinned.

Her words into his neck, along with her kisses and sucks had made keeping his composure as difficult as possible. He couldn't fight the urges to make sounds to her actions, her ass felt so great in his hand and her play with his cock, her arching and movement in her hips- It was a lot to take in as she proved to be elastic in terms of submitting to him and gripping his cock like they are equals. His perfect mate, he couldn't imagine living through a whole minute without her after this point. His blush remained admittedly small, but never lightened or dissappeared as he kept his smile in place wnd brought his eyes down to her. "When I lose it for real, a bacteria is released from my gums." He begins around small moans, bringing his hand on her as a little lower before rubbing a middle finger between her ass cheeks. "This Bacteria serves the purpose to add lethality to my bite. If my teeth rip you open, the bacteria has an opportunity to enter the blood stream. From there, you'd experience heat, violent nerve pain, symptoms of anemia and migraines as the water in your body fails to reach and help your brain. All of that, and it isn't uncommon to pass out from the bite alone." He rolled ontop of her, rocking his hips to show her that he was eager for her to continue as he began to speak in her hair. "Most wake up hours later finding that most of the water in their body has fled through their pores in a flood sweat, their mouths impossibly dry." His voice became coarse as he kissed the top of her head and hid his face in her hair. It was possible to think he was talking from personal experience, based on how he spoke of it. "The first thing a survival-minded hunter would do would be to check that nasty bite wound to keep from bleeding out. But, it's covered by a mustard yellow puss scab. Most never realize that the veins shredded beneath are still bleeding and that leads to death, fast." He huddles closer to her from above. Kaden's nose reaching Bella's scalp before he pressed a cheek there instead, closing his eyes as he groans. His voice around the groans now deep and dark.

"The bite victim is so hungry. So feeble. So tired. They'd do anything for a bite of meat. Some gnaw on themselfs, bleeding more. Their own blood caking to their dry throats so they suffocate. They need water, but it repulses them."

Back
Top Bottom