Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Longterm Long Distance Friends (With Viktoff Samson)

"Yes, of course. But, Bella..." She already had his hand and she was looking into his eyes. He was already responding to her request. His face going serious almost as soon as he saw her own. "Bella, you need to trust me. I know it is hard to not be so afraid of your parents, but they are mot omnipresent. It isn't a fear I have because I can hear most people, smell most people, long long before they can set eyes on me. I also... Uhm... Never had parents." He looked down and to his side as he said this, a detail she was likely well aware of as it come up roughly once or twice. "You are safest inside my arms. Both in feeling and reality. Nothing in these woods is any faster or stronger than myself." He tossed her a bone, metaphorically, on the status of what he was.

He continued walking and never released her hand. "Let's just get a break from what's happened so far. Put as much distance between us and the whole sex and species topics for a while. What's in this shed?"

"Fine I will trust you. But you know the stakes. And if you break my heart, I travel to where you live and I won't stop until I break something on you." She looked at him and nodded. "And you have helped me write enough of my webcomic to give me enough clues." She shrugged. "Just some old paddle boats and things from other cabins and stuff." She walked up the path to an old garage looking thing. "For now we will only take what we need." She smiled adn pulled out her lanyard and pushed the key into the lock and unlocked it and went inside and flicked on the light and smiled as it was a neatly organized sort of garage full of large lockers of sorts. She walked down to the assorted locker that was theres and sure enough there was two bikes and a few bundles covered by a large tarp.

She opened the gate and moved inside and pulled out the bike. First was hers that was a bright yellow that looked in good condition but something from the 70's that had a big basket on the back and a cute little basket on the front. She then pulled out a boys 10 speed out for him and brought out two helmets with a muttered. "Not that you're probably going to use it." She then locked up the gate and smiled. "Dad will probably send us out here if he chooses to grill outside. Then it will be..." She then began to laugh and hugged him. "I forgot I have you." She laughed. "I always had to drag the grill up by myself." She giggled and then moved to her bike and began to guide it out.

"I'm glad that you do, Bella." He spoke her name as endearingly as he could, smiling to her. "Your heart and body are mine forever. I'm never going to lewve you alone, at least not for way too long." Kaden spoke with a smile as he watched her get the bikes out. They were very different bikes from eachother. One appearing to resemble an older generation of bike, another being what would look like to he a fairly modern bike by comparison. When she lost her wording, she made him raise an eyebrow, but then her next statement and hug made him brighten up.

Before she could leave the hug, he gave her ass a dirty, lewd fondle over her shorts as he stole s kiss. Both actions were quick and short, but potent and aimed at making her feel things. "You can always count on me. I'm capable of lots of things." He spoke with a subtle grin, allowing her to reclaim distance. He adored her cutie face and and the way she chose to dress for a moment longer. Taking his bike, he guided it out behind her. "Are we going to pick up those things in town for your parents now?"

She blushed and moaned gently as he kissed her and fondled her ass. She was trying to trust him and they were in a closed in spot, so she allowed herself this moment. She blushed however. How could she not. He was saturating her with touches and gropes that she long wished for but never sought after. When he claimed ownership, something in her twisted and whispered "wolves mate for life"

As they walked out she smiled. "Well the sooner we go to town, the sooner we can come back and play and eat lunch because until dinner that concludes our chores." She grinned to him. "Plus it won't take us long and shopping in town is fun." She nudged him. She got on her bike and looked at him and put on her helmet decorated with various Disney and movie stickers. "Just be careful with that bike because it's dads." She smiled and watched him and then took off without him.

It wasn't long at all before they reached a small town with a small grocery store. She smiled and got off her bike and pulled a flowered chain out of the basket and began to chained the bikes together against the bike rack. She was humming as her ass was in the air pointing at Kaden. When she was done, she looked at him and blushed. "Don't look at my ass." She teased.

She straightened and grabbed his hand. She walked with him and smiled. She checked her phone and blushed. "Mom wants me to pick up sandwiches from the deli." She smiled and lead Karen to the back and ordered the sandwiches for herself and her parents letting Karen order whatever he wanted. Then she went shopping grabbing whatever they needed and some of whatever she wanted like Cap'n Crunch and marshmallows.

Once they had entered the store, Kaden's red eyes ran over the people all over ane even up towards the strong lights. He wasn't new to the experience, but it was rather rare for him to be in such a place. His nose moving just gently as he caught whiffs of the spice section, a couple of babies and definitely vomit, somewhere, along with a few more scents that a human was certainly never meant to stomach. But, Kaden didn't complain. They were far less for him as he simply just wasn't human. He kept these scents to himself and followed Bella as she traversed the store, trying to keep to her side wherever possible. He strongly disliked being so hyperaware of any look the pathetic human boys might pass to Bella. It wasn't fair that he could just pluck their hearts out with the force consistent with a car crash concentrated on a single hand-sized point. He eyed over a number of things along the way and he didn't stop or hover over the meats section like some might expect. He followed her through the deli and politefully declined her offer of a sandwich of her choice. Once she picked up her cap'n crunch and Marshmellows, Kaden smiled and picked out a box of cinnamon toast crunch and ran back for another container of milk. After they got their items bagged, Kaden decided to hold most of them in one hand, letting her carry a few in her other and guided her back out of the store with a fairly intimate hand holding her free hand.

"Before we left, my ears picked up on something." He noted with a kind smile, helping her sort out the bags on the bikes. "Something about going to see someone." He grew a bit closer and gave her nose a small peck before getting on his bike. "Think they expect us to take a while? Maybe they won't be there when we get back? Perhaps we should hurry?"

"You should get something Kaden this is lunch." She nudged him a bit. "Or we can grab something else for you before we go home." She smiled. She caught the little growls as she passed some boys her age coming from Oaden. Moving over she leaned up and kissed his lips gently for them to see. As they collected their goods and walked out she listened and laughed.

"If they aren't there it is fine. They come and go as they please. They actually have older friends down here and they probably are going to go say hi." She shrugged and put the purchases in the basket on the back of their bikes and bunkered them in place. She then unlocked the bikes and then set off back towards camp.

"Well... It could be largely exciting to be there alone, don't you think? Just you, me, a bunch of beds and no one else? Hmm?" He spoke in his casual, yet tender voice. He adored her disney stickered helmet from behind, again. His heart thumping abnormally as he sought out all the things that differed her from other girls her age and found and unyielding happiness in them. Other girls would likely worry that he might take the stickers as a sign that she is still too much of a child, but he didn't think that at all. There was nothing childish about her love of those particular disney characters, it was authentic and reassuring that she didn't feel a pressure to be different in front of him. Like she just knew that he needed that from her.

They got back and he helped her juggle the bags as they put away the bikes in whichever method she deemed appropriate. As they got to the door, he smiled wide from ear to ear after a peek to the area where her parents parked. "It looks like they aren't here. Think they'd be gone long, Bella?" He softened his smile as he gave her a more intimate and comfortable look. Nothing in his eyes screemed sex, and his lips were in a relaxed smile position. "I hope so." He spoke deeply as he watched her and her hands and the key for the door, and the door lock. Intently trying to analyze if she kept her cool completely when he got hot and heavy with his voice like that, or if she'd fumble cutely and keep them standing out here even longer. He wasn't sure if either would make him feel strongly one way or another, he just adored learning more and more about Bella.

"Of. Purse now that I have company." She laughed and looked at him. She laughed and when they got home, she got the bikes into the garage and saw that the car was gone and looked at him as he said that the parents were gone.

"Yep they are." She said as she walked up to the side door. When he asked his next question, she blushed. "Um, well, it's hard to say. They might and then they might not." She blushed and opened the door trying to keep calm and opened the door and put the bags on the counter and put everything away except for her sandwich.

"Can I make you a sandwich for lunch Kaden." She looked at him.

Her blush made his face light up as he closed the door behind them. "I hope we have lots of time to explore while they are away." An innocent enough statement that could easily mean something more intimate or perverted he didn't layer in any tones or looks to make her think that he was being perverse, but he didn't exactly eliminate the possibility either. He helped her take care of the things, being so readily helpful when and where he could.

Standing against the back of the couch, Kaden let his buttocks sit on he top of the back of the couch as he relaxed and looked to her. "I'm okau, Bella." He says without eluding to whether he didn't like sandwiches or if he was full. Just politely declining her offer.

She blushed harder. Taking her sandwich, she grabbed a cold soda and looked at him. "You want a cold soda too or are you just ok?" She grinned and looked at him. She tossed him a soda anyway and went upstairs with her sandwich. Sitting her lunch on the desk, she dragged the Rubbermaid into the bedroom and put a sheet and two pillows and a large quilt on the bed. In no time she had the bed made and she had her food on it and was eating her lunch.

She grinned kicking off her flip flops wiggling her toes off the sides humming. "So do all animals understand you?"

Setting the drink onto the desk and joining her on the bed, Kaden had a relaxed grin and he was careful to not disrupt her food. "Just mammals. And it isn't perfect or clear communication. The words can really be anything, but speaking a language I understand while trying to relay the message definitely helps me figure out what sort of visual communication and tone I need to get the right message through. I know some who can do it entirely without words, with relative ease. It's a two way connection, locked onto one another, myself and that mother bear shared direct feelings." He explained as he reached over to touch her abdomen almost as if he was feeling their child too, which was silly was they were very young and both virgins.

"The message that bear received wasn't about her own cubs at all." He spoke lowly as eyes trailed down Bella's body to his hand.

She blushed getting such a primal feeling whenever he touched her. It was so hard to describe, it felt so right. With a sigh, she looked at him and listened to his words and then frowned as it made no sense. She tried to puzzle it out. Wasn't about her own cubs. She thought. She looked up at him and swallowed and then took a drink of her soda and then looked into those deep red eyes.

"Then the message was about me?" She asked. She felt dumb as the words left her mouth.

"Pretty close." He began with a soft smile before releasing her abdomen and rolling onto his back. "If we were dealing with a Male bear, getting all aggressive and sending signals about you being my mate would be effective. The male bear would understand the danger in both what I am and what he threatens if he continues into my territory. Another message I would have had to send was that this place was mine."

His lips softened, his smile was well defined as he shut his eyes and let his white hair set anywhere on his face and the bed. With a deep breath, he continued. "I told that mother bear that this may not be my home, but my cubs are here and I'm not leaving." He smirked a little. "Does that sound silly?"

She chuckled and blushed looking down. "A little." She thought and looked down at her sandwich. She finished the rest in silence. She then balled up the rest and tossed it in the trash. She washed her hands in the nextdoor restroom and then laid next too him smelling like her roast beef sandwhich and sighed looking up and sighed softly. Taking his hand, she ran her thumb along his knuckles and then thought.

"So what do you want to do now." She smiled and looked at him.

He was silent as she left to clean her hands, slowly opening his red eyes to think about those cubs he spoke of to that mother bear. They were on his mind for so so long. Just listening to Bella's voice, or watching her smaller feminine body move in an ordinary way was enough to summon the urges of a million demons inside him. In a way, he was almost confident that she was receptive to his wicked desires on touch. As if that boundless sea of micro demons leaves his skin to nest inside her. It was honestly a scary way to picture it.

As she joined him, he took her cheeks in both hands, kissing her oh so deeply at first. Just seconds into the kiss, he rolled her onto her back and crawled over her, standing on his hands and knees. "I want to see your breasts, Bella. The thought just won't leave my head."

Bella giggled as he made his move over her. She reached up and kissed his lips back. She was getting better at kissing him back, so so she thought. She just relaxed into the kiss. She gently reached up and held onto the trunk of his body. She shut her eyes and sighed into the kiss. When he climbed on top of her, she squealed and giggled. She looked up at him and blushed. She giggled and raised her hands instinctively to her shirt. She then blushed and then looked at him and smiled. She then wiggled out of her shirt and tossed it to the side and raised her arms above her head and looked at him.

Her bra was white cotton and she looked at him. She bit her lip.

"I just thought, if you see my breasts, then what other thought will plague you?" She bit her lip and she blushed even harder.

"Even covered, they are so succulent and arousing." He spoke deeply in a whisper as he looks back up to her eyes to relay this message. She was doing so much better then before, but Kaden didn't rule out the likelihood that this is almost entirely due to the fact that her parents were away and they couldn't possibly be caught. "Funny. Sadly, nothing could plague me that hasn't already gripped me since long before my plane landed. Bella, your whole body dances in my mind all day."

He whispered for her with a comfortable smile, his hands taking to her ass as his thumbs held her hips, man-handling her. His lips pressed to her white cotton bra, over where he knew her nipple to be, this time on the other side. Kissing her over and over before he circled her nipple over her bra with the tip of his nose. Slowly, he moved to kiss the parts of her breast that wasn't covered in her cleavage, letting her feel his lips raw on her breasts. After this, his brow furrowed and he let a breath release hot air over her chest, slightly moistening her skin. He then pressed his lips just under her breasts before quickly leading a trail of flattering butterfly kisses down her side to her belly button, then lower, and lower, until his lips pressed to the pubic area above her shorts, his head between her legs as he had crawled downward to be comfortable. He smiled up to her as his red eyes glowed. To make her feel it more, he tugged her in his direction with his hands that were on her. His hot breath rolling over her abdomen and the clothing over her crotch.

She shifted a bit and sighed blushing as he just kissed her nipples erect. She let him coax feelings and emotions from her that she had never felt before. It was a very heady feeling and emotion she felt. But with him it felt totally natural. Shutting her eyes she moaned softly blushing. His lips on her bare flesh felt even better. She leaned her head to the side blushing feeling the heat of his breath but the softness of his lips.

She felt him kiss lower....

And lower....

When he looked up, her chin was tilted up and she was relaxed in his arms. Her body was aroused for him. But when he gave a tux, she looked down at him and realized where his head was. She blushed at him and swallowed. "W-w-what are you doing?"

Being no stranger of adoring everything about her, when Kadem looked up to see Bella's chin tilted up, he felt a line of heat grow from the tops of his cheeks and across the bridge of his nose. He let his fingers play with her teen butt and his thumbs smooth over her front deliciously. His glowing red eyes scanned her blue orbs deeply with his white bangs in the way, like white daggers. The corners of his lips rising. "Just making sure you're awake before I-" His left hand ran up over her torso and under her bra. His thumb and pinky caressing her joyful right bare breast as his fingers slipped over her erect nipple over and over.

"Before I slip your clothes off and make you a woman in the bed you have made. " He let his right hand take both her shorts and panties to peel them down to her knees, slowly.

She blushed and bit her lip. Bella shivered hearing his words. "I don't think I could ever fall asleep in your presence." She whispered. She gripped the pillow to keep from reaching down and stopping him. She blushed harder feeling the blush travel down her breasts. She shivered feeling him touch and move around her breasts. She bit her lip and groaned gently shifting a bit. She yelped as she felt him slip her panties and shorts off and down to her knees and she shivered knowing that she hadn't shaved her pubic hair.

"Kaden....if I knew I would have had....um...viewers...of my...um...area....I would have..." She took in a deep breath as her face turned a darker shade of red as she looked down at him feeling the cool air dance and play against her wet pussy. She bit her lip hard looking at the curly purple pubic hair. She moved her finger to her lip and began to bite hard on the nail. He would recognize this as one of the signs that she was most embarrassed. She was frozen to the spot. She looked at him and waited for his reaction.

"You'd be surprised how comfortable a werewolf's chest is." He speaks kindly in response to her note about sleeping. He was confident she'd never want to fall asleep without him after this time at the camp. His face lit up as he revealed her wet pussy and delightful purple pubic hair. "Veiwer.. S?" He raised an eyebrow to her word choice and how it implied more than one. He softed up as he crawled up, to her, his hands on her naked hips as he lets her succulent pale legs feel his pants. He slipped her bra off and his shirt so she could see his nipples and nice, lean chest. He licked at her lips as she clung to the nail with her teeth. "When I transform, my whole body becomes entirely furred, including there. I couldn't be pubeless if I tried." He spoke with a comfortable, intimate happiness in his voice. "You are beautiful, Bella. Down there, up here... It's all I can do to keep myself from transforming and taking you right now."

Fuck she was making herself look like an idiot. "No! No! Just you!" She began speaking louder and faster.

When he took off her bra, she knew he wasn't, disgusted. She shifted and kicked off her shortes and listened to him. When he licked her lips she released her nail and looked at him and smiled gently. "I can change it if you want." She said looking into his eyes meaning it.

She then looked down to his body and leaned forward shyly and kissed his neck gently as her hands and fingers explored his chest and arms. No place was free from her roaming fingers not even his back. Leaning up, she kissed his lips before moving down to his clavicle and fowl to his chest taking in ever minuscule thing about him.

He let a small breath out with the corners of his lips curling upward. "Change what, specifically?" He could barely focus to speak as her delightful little hands ran over his body. He couldn't tell if she was just excited to have him, and was trying to snap out of that feeling of unrealness involved with it. He knew he was more confident, steeled over compared to Bella, and even he still couldn't believe that he was here with the naked woman of his dreams touching his bare upper body and laying beneath him. Either that, or she was watching a bunch more porn than he expected and she knew to hit these areas from watching women handling men in those videos, or she ran this scenario over and over in her young teen mind for a while now amd has been dying to touch him.

He remained on his hands and knees now as his right hand took to her breast and fondled it slowly. His glowing red eyes and suddenly much more serious face had looked into her eyes intensely as he did this. "I am going to take this a step further. Don't be scared. Just roll over, maybe hide in a pillow if you must." He smiled. "You're such a cutie."

"I can groom it, for you, I will groom it if you want me to." She whispered into his chest. She loved touching him, exploring him. She was an artist, she loved learning and exploring him. Inhaling and feeling him. She wanted and longed for so long to know how he felt and how he smelled, and here he was, all for her. She smiled and was just winging it. She sighed softly as he touched her breasts and tehn looked up at him as he became suddenly serious. She looked up at him. If they had not had a talk about trust just that morning she would have balked, but she leaned up and kissed his lips for a moment.

Laying back down, she then laid on her stomach not sure what he had in mind. She shifted and looked over her shoulder at him wondering what he was going to do.

"But it'll grow back so fast. Instantly if I am aroused or I transform." He spoke of her offer to groom his pubes. Not that he didn't enjoy the idea of making her do things down there intently for a prolonged amount of time.

The sight of her naked backside had almost made him drool. His left index finger had pressed gently to her shoulders and ran down her back with little circles along the way to her tail bone. She had a nice, clean, pale back and he wanted to taste it, but he was sure it would kill the mood if she had his big wolfy tongue running up and down a largely non-erotic area. He kissed to the back of her neck as his right hand spared two fingers, an index and middle finger to rub into her left inner thigh. It started high and moved upward and upward until he came in contact with her soaking heated sex, her lovely little pussy. Gently he stroked at her details, far more gentle than most men would dare too, but he was aware of her virginity. "Deep breathes, love."

Back
Top Bottom