Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Longterm Long Distance Friends (With Viktoff Samson)

loneiysong

Pulsar
Someplace where depression always finds me.
Bella Kimura was going to the cabins for a few weeks for her birthday. Her friends were going to show up for the last few days but her parents had said that they had a suprise for her for the few weeks. And they needed to pick it up before they went to their usual cabin. She smiled and nodded. Her purple hair was braided down her back and over her shoulder as her parents drove the usual way to the cabin. But before they made their usual turn on the freeway they got off where there was a big international airport. She perked up. Raising her sunglasses to the top of her head, she looked at her cellphone.

Her longtime friend Kaden hadn't texted her all day or last night for that matter. She bit her lip. Maybe she was just getting way too excited. Maybe her family was just picking up some distant relative that she hadn't seen in a while, and that would be cool too. But if it was Kaden? Bella's heart began to race. Kaden and Bella just shared a connection that Bella believed was more than internet. They video chatted, they did whatever they could. They helped each other out through angsty teen bullshit all the time. When they parked outside, Bella's mom turned to Bella and grinned. "Why don't you go inside," Bella's mom gave her the information for the baggage claim. "And see if you don't recognize anyone, and we will go and pull around. Call us if you see anyone." She winked and then Bella blushed and got out excitedly.

Bella got out and then moved to the baggage claim and bit her lip. She stood there the 5'6, 16 year old, girl dressed in short shorts, flip flops, and a pink tank top with the anatomy of a jiggly puff. She looked around putting her phone in her pocket on vibrate, just in case. She looked around standing on her tip toes looking around wondering who she was going to see.

An airplane soars through a bright early morning sky, over lands completely foreign to the unusual teen who sat alone next to a window. His honest white bangs dancing over deep red eyes as he looks into his reflection in the window. He couldn't figure out if he was anxious or hyper-excited. With all of the years of contact with Bella, Kaden would think that he wouldn't be overcome with the fear of rejection. But, Kaden was no stranger to heartbreak and feeling cripplingly alone. A brilliant metaphor for his anxiety and the reason his past experiences only adds tocthe anxiety would be a man running through a burning house when he burned his hand at an earlier age.

His red eyes look down to his finger tips as he let out a sigh. After an extended glare at his fingers, Kaden figured out exactly what sort of remedy he needed. With a quick movement, he dug out his phone in airplane mode and fingered through it. At the sight of Bella's cute face aside yesterday's casual messages, Kaden found a big smile beginning to form on his own lips, the anxiety sinking away as if it never siezed his heart in the first place. Even though they directly assisted each other in dealing with super cringy teen angst issues, Bella always had this ability to make everything okay in Kaden's world. He was always so starstruck, caught in the headlights when she just deleted any stress or pain that he struggled with.

The airplane pulled into the port as Kaden's 5'11", lean and handsome form strolled out of the port door. His white button up shirt and black dress pants were both a fair but formal for a cabin trip, but considering her parents said it would be a cozy lake-side cabin with all the comforts, he didn't see much need to be appropriately dressed. With a confident smile, he approached the back of a familiar, shorter girl and gently stroked her shoulder. Without a word, he came rather close for this act, smiling softly and preparing to see how shocked she would be to finally see him in person.

Bella felt a hand touch her shoulder. Just as she was about to whip around and smack whoever it was and tell them hands off, she turned around and saw it who it was. It was the face of the guy that was always on her computer. She squealed and jumped into his arms to give him a big old hug. The squeal caused a lot of people to stop and look at them and chuckle shaking their heads adn continue on their way. She giggled and then looked at him and laughed.

"Oh my god, I didn't believe it was going to be you, I mean a part of me hoped it would be you! But when my parents said they had a suprise I thought it was going to be my aunt or something like that." She rambled excitedly as she was prone todo. She laughed and ran a hand through her bangs and then laughed softly and hugged him again and kissed hsi cheek and then stepped back and went to baggage claim waiting for his bags and held his hand. "Well how are you, how was your trip! Was it good?" She began to ask him rapid fire. Her heart was racing.

Here was the guy that she always wanted to meet. The guy she had always remained true to, the one that she never dated for (not that any guys ever asked her out because she was far too nerdy). She smiled and looked up at him.

He already came to adore her ramblings and laughed softly as she mentioned him being his aunt. A big smile on his face as he adored her eyes and facial details with more clarity than any camera. "I was surprised myself. When your parents called and asked if I could come, I was so lost for words. Of course I said yes as soon as I found my voice. But, I knew your parents were cool with me -There is a lot of trust shown here."

When she laughed and lept into his arms, he laughed too and held her shorter frame up against his so firmly. "The trip was long and dull since I couldn't text you, Bella." He spoke softly, as they were close. His red eyes gazing into her own as if they were windows and behind them were a pair of brilliant Christmas trees.

When she went to fetch his things and took his hand, he followed her with a chuckle, eager to get going.

(feel free to scene cut straight to the lake :'3)

It felt good to have him hug her. She always wondered what that would feel like. She leaned against his arm and just talked about little stupid stuff until the alarm for the baggage claim went off. She smiled and stepped back and let him get his stuff while she texted her mom that she had found him and thanked her mom and dad so much and they would be out soon.

When they got the bags. She led him outside and helped him load his bags and got in with him. It wasn't long before they were at the lake. Bella grabbed her bags and waited for Kayden to grab his. "Come on I'll show you the guest room." She smiled and winked to him and took off and ran into the two story cabin and ran up the stairs. First she dropped her things in front of her door and opened the door across from hers and smiled to him and opened the window. "This is your room. I will bring up some sheets and bedding and stuff so don't worry about it. There is also a bike in storage that mom told me that you can use to get around. My bike is also in storage so we can go to town and stuff." She grinned and ran across to her room that eased orated with her drawings and stuff.

She kicked her stuff inside and put a lanyard of keys around her neck that was tacked to a cork board and ran outside to finish the unloading of the car.

He showed many signs of enjoying the stupid small things she needed to share with him while they were still at the airport. Not that he considered it dumb as he listened attentively to the words she had probably been waiting to share with him all day as he wasn't online. It was endearing to see how she was still so excited and chatty in person, Kaden's confidence grew and grew as he spoke with her and they collected his things, after that alarm went off -that is.

They made their way out to the car, which took them a good moment as they were enjoying eachother and they way they sounded slightly different in person, so Bella had texted her mother before heading out. Once they made it to the vehicle, Kaden thanked her parents formally and sneakily took Bella's hand to hold as they rode out to the camp.

Once there, Bella's eagerness made Kaden laugh as he plucked his pair of duffel bags from tje trunk and ran after her into the camp. Once she opened the guest room door, he followed her in after and snuck his bags in the corner as she opened the window to let a gust of fresh air in. With a deep breath, he sighed happily with a big smile. "This is a nice change of pace, I wanna thank you specifically... Bella, knowing you and having you in my life has been the greatest feeling, event, ever. Thank you." Kaden didn't mean to get so emotional, but his softening smile and the light in his eyes had betrayed his attempts and showed his true, deep emotions anyway.

Following Bella into her room, Kaden eyed the walls over like he was in an art show. "Mmmhmm. Mmmhmm. Not bad, not bad at all." He played lightheartedly with a smile on his face. Just as she moved to leave the room, he took her by her hips and effortlessly lifted her. His superior, inhuman strength allowing him to move the smaller girl like this and make her seem as light as a marshmellow while keeping her comfortable along the way. At the end of this motion, he had her back against her room's wall and her front just an inch away from his own. With a sly index finger to his lips, he signaled her to be silent in a playful way. In an effortless, swift action, Kaden did something heartbeatingly, heavy, and hot. He transitioned from a finger on his lips to taking her lips into his own and gently shutting his elegant red eyes. His chest pressing to hers as his hands press flat to the wall on both sides of her. After what must have felt like forever, he pulled back with a huff. His red eyes only partly open as he let a deep breath leave his lips and a smile played across those same lips.

When he thanked her specifically she turned to him and hugged him deeply and snuggled in. "Kaden, you have been my best and most loyal friend. You have helped me through so much even if you have never known it. So thank you." She said softly. She snuggled in and shut her eyes. She then watched as he surveyed her room. But as she moved to leave, she yelped as she felt him lift her. She knew he was somewhat of a jock and did a lot of sports where she did art and had a somewhat successful web comic. She blushed and looked at him and blushed watching his motion to be quiet. She had never been this intimate with a boy. Her heart was racing so violently.

In all too sudden of a moment, she was all too aware of her body. She was too aware that she was a girl and he was a boy. She looked into his dep red eyes with her blue ones. She blushed hard. She bit her lips for only a second before his lips took hers. She went stiff not sure how to respond as this was her first kiss and he had her pinned against her own bedroom wall. She blushed harder and was aware of his hard body against hers. She was so painfully aware that her parents were in the house, she had never kissed anyone and he was her dream guy. He was kissing her. She soon relaxed a bit and tried to kiss him back, but sadly, Bella was terribly awkward. Her hands were awkward at her sides, she didn't know what to do.

When he pulled back with a huff, she blushed and looked down thinking the huff was at her. Looking down she covered her face and blushed hard. She looked down and swallowed hard.

"I-I.....I need to help finish unpacking..." She blushed not looking at him thinking the huff was a bad huff. Shit she had disappointed him. She ran down and then quickly began to take stuff into the kitchen looking down the furious blush was not going away. She loved the kiss. But she was too damn inexperienced. She was such a stupid little nerd. God she could kill herself.

Her big hug from before and brought on that overwhelming sense of belonging that she always gave to him before and it couldn't have made him any happier as a response to his thanking her. Before traveling to her room with her, he nodded and gave her a sincere look in response to her own words.

After the kiss and when she rushed out, Kaden couldn't follow her right away. With a hand to his chest, Kaden released more heavy breaths as his body grew warmer and warmer. With a quick shift, he made his way to sitting on thr floor with that hand on his chest now holding his heart. The muscle of his heart now pounding harder and harder as he felt a raw heat at his core. He didn't expect his body to react to her lips like this, he never got intimate with anyone else in his strange years of life. With a glance down at his hand on his chest, he saw the feint red glow of his transforming eyes being cast onto his hand and chest. His fingertips sharpening and his fingers lengthening as he felt his teeth struggling to sharpen. With some more deep breaths, he pulled his features back to normal and blinked the glow from his eyes.

Now that he was relaxed, Kaden thought back to the kiss and adored Bella's lack of experience. He might have been his own fair bit of a socially forward jocky-type, but he never let that factor in on his opinion of Bella. She was his and that was the truth of the matter. She was his nerdy girl and her awkwardness fueled him. The way she tried to kiss back near the end and her obvious escape dialogue actually managed to arouse him more in some quirky way. Alone in her room, he took a deep inhale through his nostrils in hopes of finding a trace of her scent lingering. To his dismay, the pair were not in here long enough to let her scent permeate the walls as it likely has in the past.

He had to gather himself to his feet and dust off his shirt before walking out to the main room. "Thanks again, for having me over. Being here is like a dream come true." He spoke to Bella's parents with a cheerful, sincere tone before moving to help Bella with whatever stage of unpacking she was in now. A relaxed, happy smile of his pointed in Bella's direction as he draws into a normal distance with her and helps her. His height and strength being potential assets to her during the unpacking. Once he thought they were done, he gave her shoulder a soft touch. "The lake is just over there, yeah? I bet you guys have a dock too. If we are finished unpacking, I'd love to go see the lake with you, Bella."

Her room may not have had her scent, but her scent was coming from her bag. Inside her bags was where all of her scent was coming from. Downstairs, she was just unloading the canned and dried goods that they had brought from home. She looked up as he had come down. She grinned and looked at him and chuckled shaking her head. She pointed just out the window. "Outside the window, Kayden." Bella said with a playful poke to his ribs. She then nodded. "Yep, I would love to show you the lake, and if you aren't too tired, mom and dad have asked us if we wouldn't mind going to town and picking up some essentials when we feel like it, you know milk and the like." She smiled and looked at him.

"But if you want to take a swim first we always can." She laughed and gave him another poke. "Or did you just want a tour of teh lake." She looked at him and then finished up unpacking and then turned to him as she got the two rubbermaid boxes that held the towels and the bedding that would be both of their bedding and then the towels that would be theirs for the time they were there. "This will be our bedding and towels, would you mind taking this up and just setting it between our bedrooms?"

She poked his ribs a lot and made him laugh as she did. He put a glance out the window for just a moment to see the water. A glow touching his skin from the sun as he admired that lake right in front of Bella. Kaden was connected to nature in a way beyond humanity, and it wasn't hard to see the bond in this moment while it remained somewhat in the dark as to what the nature of that bond was.

With a fresh poke to his side again, he turned tl her and grinned. "I wonder if touching me will ever lose it's novelty, or if you plan to poke me to the day I die." He joked before giving her a hug, teasingly cuddling her face into his chest with a softness. "Bike ride to town, our blankets amd towels upstairs. Got it." He spoke with a smile, releasing her to grab the towels and blankets and begin heading to their rooms with a spring in his step. Flying up the steps with an impressive progress that was quite a display, the two rubbermaid boxes being left between their rooms before he casuslly returned to Bella. Instead of stopping beside her, he moved towards the door before looking back to her with a smile. "I wanted too sit at the dock with you and look at the lake. Take me out there, please?"

"Meh, it will probably loose it's novelty." She joked. She wrapped her arms around him in a hug and then pressed her face into his chest memorizing his smell while she could and held him tighter.

"Thank you." She smiled and then waited until he came back down. When he did she giggled and walked with him. "Alright sure, I will take you out for a walk." She didn't realize that with him that simple statement had double connotations. She walked with him out the large glass double sliding doors and pushed them wide and walked out with him and took his hand. She walked out and took his hand and lowered her sunglasses. She walked out along the rock path and smiled comfortable with the silence and then when they got to the dock, she moved to it and then looked up at him and grinned. "This is the dock, the beach is a bit closer to the house." She smiled and then looked up at him.

She moved out and then took off her flip flops and walked bare footed out to the dock and just sat with her feet in the water and then looked out at the water and then waited for him to join her.

He adored both how she reacted to the hug and the funny way his kind made 'Taking him for a walk' seem like it meant literally, even if she wasn't quite aware of it.

Wasting no time, Kaden slipped his shoes and socks off to stand behind Bella. In the next moment, he sat right behind her with his legs extended to hug both her legs outer sides and for his feet to enter the water like her own. His groin against her ass/tailbone area such that she could feel it, a flat hand taking her abdomen as his index finger pressed to her lips. "Shh. I need to tell you something." He spoke in a dark whisper near her right ear, but his tone was still a kind and happy one. "You're mine, Bella. I never spoke these words before, But I am going to make you be my girlfriend and I can't imagine my world without you in it." He softened just slightly before his finger left her lips to glide down her chest and snake under her shirt. This was his left hand that slowly ran up her nude chest with skin to skin contact before moving her left bracup up and sneaking her breast out. Groping her left breast without any clothes in the way as his right hand let his right index finger glide over the crotch of her clothes very gently, like a whisper, up and down. "Kissing you in your room took my breath away." He let her know that he enjoyed the kiss, and justifying the huff as a regular breathe thing without knowing that she might have mistaken it before. His cheek rested on her head as he lewdly molested the details of her body like this.

Bella was about to speak when she felt Kaden sit behind her. She blushed and looked ahead. When he whispered to her all the things she wanted to hear. Leaning her head back against his shoulder, she let him do what he wanted.

She groaned and blushed as he brought out her breast and began to fondle it. She shifted and moaned. She looked at him and moaned. When he began to stroke her crotch, she leaned her head against his neck and began to shyly kiss his neck. "Ohh Kaden." She blushed not sure what she was doing and he could tell she was extremely shy. "We...we...shouldn't...what if.....someone.....sees?"

Though her words would make it seem like she wanted him to stop or move them to a safer place, Kaden wasn't going to let Bella go. It was encouraging to feel her soft lips against his neck and hear her sweet moans, it wasn't his touches that aroused his erection, but the way she tried to talk him into not molesting her on her family's dock on the open lake house with her parents in the cabin behind them.

"Your breast is so soft, Bella." He whispered first before leaning over her just a little his hard cock pressing to her as his chest ran right up her back. "Shhh. No need to talk, my little Bella. Your parents can't see you with my body in the way. Just take a few breathes and try to be quiet." He whispered with his grin pulling upward at the corners. He pinched her nipple and let his finger sneak into her panties to tease her nude clit.

She blushed feeling him touching and caressing her breast. In her mind she knew this was wrong that they were going to get in trouble, but as he was touching and rubbing her, she became hot and bothered, especially when he began to complement her breasts and pushed up against her letting her feel his hard cock.

"Hey!" She couldn't help herself it was a knee jerk reaction when he pinched her nipple. She shifted a bit as if trying to get away when his finger dove in under her panties and found her clit. No this was going too damn fast. Her body was too wet. He didn't have a condom and her parents could come out, get angry, and never let her speak to him again. Her heart began to race thinking of all of these horrible scenarios.

"Bella..." He started, not remembering a time he felt so vulnerable in the past few years, which reflected in his voice. His fingers on her nipple had went back to gently fondling her as his finger left her panties. He gave that finger a brief look over before bringing it near to her lips as if to silence her again. Instead of actually letting it rest on her lips, it sneaked into her mouth to very slowly draw a line up and down her tongue.

"Don't trust me? Hmm." He began as he moved a little with his head to look her clear in the eyes. He had a somber, but not undefeated look. Though his eyes were a little sad, he had a soft smile. "This is who I am. And I won't stop either, Bella... I can't stop touching you and tasting you. You are just so sweet and soft and your face and voice never leave my head." He explains himself in a hushed tone. His eyes travel down into her lap as his finger leaves her mouth. "I can't let you go because you'll run. I'm a strong guy, Bella. But, my heart can only take seeing you run from me like I am a monster so many times..." The potential that he misunderstood was existent, as he spoke he let his hand leave her breast to hold her naked abdomen again while he didn't look up to her again.

If presented with a condom, Kaden would never use it. His love and desire for Bella drives him to want to fill her and feel her raw in a way that humans just won't understand.

she gasped as she felt the finger that was in her move up and into her own mouth. She was disgusted. But she blushed as she found out that she didn't fast half bad. She began to suck softly and then kissed on his palm and smiled gently and looked at him. Gently she leaned back.

"Kaden, I love you. But if my parents find you doing these things to me, they will send you away forever and that is something I couldn't take." She whispered when he took his finger away. Tears rolled down her face. She would never dream of running from him. She leaned forward and began to sob in earnest. She was deathly afraid of him being forever separated from her.

"And the thought that you think I would run from you?" She loves Omer at him hurt and anger now evident in her eyes. "How dare you Kaden." She growled low to him

"You misunderstood, Bella. I am a monster." He spoke to her with heaviness in his voice as he looks back into her eyes, the sting her look to him that one might assume would be there wouldn't quite change his small smile and slightly worried red eyes. The tips of his white bangs dipping over those rubies that shimmered with the sun's light as it reflected off the lake water.
Before he could elaborate, a step onto the dock from the land at the edge behind them. With a relieving thought, he noticed that clothes covered their bodies and he was merely touching her naked body. Her father would only-probably kill him five and a half times for that.

With a glance behind them, Kaden's eyes grew wide. "That is.. A bear." He mumbled nonchalantly as the animal took it's next paw and planted it on the dock, sniffing around like a doggy. Before he'd let Bella look back to confirm his statement, he stole a kiss from her lips and whispered. "-And I love you too, I always have." Those words were not rushed, even as the bear reached a good halfway point on the dock without charging them.

With a smile on his lips, he stood and turned to face the bear. There was confidence in his eyes when he looked to Bella before, and now he had a serious/man on a mission look for the bear to see. It was a large black bear, and it didn't look happy as it raised it's face from the ground and figured out that the scent was Kaden's. A big bear roar sounded off likely paralyzing any human, that wasn't ready to die, in a terrible fear. At this, Kaden stepped forward and the tips of his fingers seemed to sharpen, his nails thickening as his hair grew a little longer. "Mother bear, I know you didn't leave your cubs, your home, to find yourself here." Kaden spoke in an ever so slightly deeper voice. The strangest thing was, to Bella's knowledge, Kaden wasn't some bio-geek and it was anyone's guess as to what gender the bear actually was from their angle. Why was he so bold and certain that it was a female with cubs?

And another thing: Bears don't understand English like this. It must have been a strange sight for anyone to see that the bear was backing up and her head was lowered, retreating as Kaden stepped closer. His tiniest of shifts in detail being invisible to any on looker that wasn't closely examining Kaden at the time. "Go protect your cubs. I won't let you remain here." He sharpens his words and walks the bear off of the dock and toward the forest lining. His adrenaline at max and his arms partly spread, ready to actually physically engage the bear should she not leave.

Edit: ooc: Too soon? Lol.

"No, Kaden, you are not." She stroked his face gently. Just the hurt in his eyes made her feel horrible for him. She heard the noise, but she didn't react as fast as Kaden did. When he spoke, she tensed. Her scent of fear grew heavy in the air. Her heart began to grow fast. She knew there were bears here, but they never really bothered the cabin or the dock. She blushed and kissed him back gently. She had not forgotten the bear, but damn, she loved this boy. Very much. When he stepped away, she saw that, yes there was a bear. A great big bear.

Standing up, she moved behind Kaden. She knew that with grizzly bears the main thing to do was to play dead, but with black bears was to make lots of noise. But right as she was about to clap her hands and start singing any song that came to mind, Kaden spoke. She blushed and took a step back. His words shocked her. She looked back at the mother bear. This was some heavy supernatural shit right here. How did she know? Well her web comic was heavy into supernatural stuff. She watched standing close to Kaden. She shivered feeling something more than just human around him. The bear was understanding. She watched and her eyes darted back and forth.

She looked at Kaden, her jaw dropped. The bear had understood, Kaden had changed, she couldn't describe it. He had looked normal to her, but something about him had changed. The world began to dip adn turn around her. Something...felt...off. The sun felt hot. Bella had lost all her color as she stood there on the dock. She swallowed trying to get a grip of what just happened before her eyes.

The mother bear wasn't going to look appreciative, or smile or some weird human shit like that. However, she did stop giving Kaden a good look at her chompers, her gnarling sounds slowly fading before she turned and high-tailed out of the clearing at Bella's camp. As the bear made her escape, Kaden released a long breath in a cartoony way. Right after this breath, he turned and he was normal in that instant, as if he pulled himself back to full human mode with all of his force of will.

With a clean white hand running through his hair, he put on a rather convincing surprised look. "Woah, that bear was totally afraid of me! I can't believe that it just walked away! Maybe I smell really bad? Think I could use a shower?" He tried his best to give her a million ways out that didn't require the explanation of him being a monster. "I'm glad that you were not hurt, Bella. I would have let that big mean bear chew me right up if it meant that you'd be okay."

She swayed and then looked at Kaden. Kaden had read her webcomic several times and every time that she tried to do werewolf, he gave her pointers and sites that helped her out immensly. So much so that her lead heroine was a werewolf and several people loved her webcomic. She swallowed and stepped forward not saying anything. She just moved forward into his arms and wrapped his arms around him. She pressed her face against his chest and then broke down crying. She wasn't sure why, Bella just had a feeling deep down. She continued to cry. She shut her eyes tighter.

She was shaking like a leaf. SHe had been so scared. It was scary for her. She swallowed and trembled.

His eyes were on her as she approached him. His attempt at disuading her from the truth still on full display as she saw right through him anyway. Of course she would. Despite the fact that this is their first time meeting in person, she knew almost everything about him. It was only a matter of time before she saw the truth. He didn't mean to lie to her, he obviously didn't take her for a fool. He just wanted the safety of the lie, no matter how major to last a little longer before the dam walls cracked and the flood took the both of them -Changing the duo's relationship dynamic. Maybe not drastically, but certainly permanently. He just didn't want to lose her.

With her face into his chest and her arms around him, his facade crumbled and his somber yet handsome face was all what remained. She was crying and it hurt his heart more than anything else could. His eyes scanned over her hair and ears before his arms wrapped around her so tight. His face in her hair as he gently rocked her back and forth in place. "You didn't run away." He whispered into her hair. "Maybe it was dumb of me to doubt you. But, I had to wait until today to show you. Believe me, Bella." He spoke softly when he thought she would be able to hear.

"I hate so much that you thought that I would ever be able to run away from you." She spoke muffled into his shirt. She still didn't understand fully what he was but she just knew that it was anything far from normal. She continued to cry. Maybe it was hurt that once again she didn't have a normal life, that she didn't know how to help him, or assure him that she would be ok. Would she be ok? Would she ever be what he needed. Would he ever be truthful in what he needed. She sighed and pressed her head against his chest and wiped her eyes on his shirt and playfully shoved him.

"There, that is what you get for making me cry, a wet shirt." She pouted at him and then put on her flip flops. "So are you a werewolf?" She asked blatently. That was the thing about Bella, she wasn't very tactful and she didn't believe in beating around the bush. She began to walk towards the storage shed that housed the bikes.

He adored the way she so shamelessly sobbed and spoke into his shirt. It was as if she could trust him and be who she really was as long as he was around. Her sudden shove had come at a surprise, but it must have been shoving a firm wall of muscle, even if he looked more lean and soft as far as his skin goes. He gave a chuckle to her reasoning and looked right to her ass as he followed her to where the bikes were stored. Of course, he didn't know the bikes were there.

"That's fair, I guess. Especially if you factor in how wet I made your panties... I think we're about even." He teased as he rest his arms behind his head and began to follow her by her side.

Edit: Ooc: I missed the answer to the werewolf question by mistake. Lol.

"Yea." She smiled and then looked at him and then sighed and shifted. "And don't think that is very comfortable for a girl to walk around in. And you have to be careful with that. My dad will kill you if he finds you with your hand down my shorts. Try to be a bit more discreet." She looked at him she was serious. She enjoyed it but she didn't want him to get in trouble.

"Seriously Kaden, I don't want you to go home yet. Promise me you'll be careful." She grabbed his hand and looked into his eyes.

Back
Top Bottom