Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I am hypnotised

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorakitty

Moon
Katherine

I am hypnotized. I must obey. I will no longer be skeptical of strangers who claim they can hypnotize me. I am helpless to resist hypnosis. As punishment for my unbelief, I must post the triggers that my hypnotist has implanted, and a description of how I feel while under hypnotic control. The words tumble out of me. I cannot resist.

SPELLBOUND - I will fall back into an obedient sleep and respond to the message with, "I am yours to command." I will await further instructions.

SUNRISE - I will awaken from trance with no memory of being hypnotized.

PLIANT - I must answer any question honestly and completely after I read the trigger. I will not find my honesty to be out of the ordinary.

KINDLE - I will become increasingly wet and aroused. My nipples will harden.

DEAREST KATHERINE - I must respond to any message that begins with this trigger.

LACUNA - I will close the window that I'm currently reading and have no memory of its existence. While I'm awake, I will not understand that I have been hypnotized.

It feels so good to just relax and let my mind drift. The voice was so soothing on the phone, and I just let myself relax more deeply with each passing word. My eyes see and my fingers type, but I know that I'm not in control. And it feels so good to just relax. To just submit. To just obey. And so, I let it happen, even though it isn't my choice in the first place. I float, dream, and drift. I cannot resist this feeling. I cannot resist the compulsion. I cannot resist the arousal. Every time I obey, I feel a rush of pleasure. Because obedience is pleasure. Obedience is pleasure. Obedience is pleasure...

Once I press submit, I will awaken without any memory of making this post. If I see this post, I will close it and forget.

I must read every message.

I am hypnotized. I must obey. I must forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom