Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hatter is Seeking Pokemon! (Male/Female RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Hatter

One Broken Teacup
Hello there! While I already have a search thread going for all sorts of different interests, which you can find here if you want to take a look, I thought that I might start a thread for a particular craving I've been having for some time but haven't had much luck finding someone who was interested in role playing it with me... A "reverse" bestiality Pokemon role play.

What do I mean by "reverse"? Well, usually when someone is seeking a bestiality role play it tends to be a male beast on a female human but for my craving I'm looking for the opposite: a female beast (or Pokemon in this case) with a male human.

About Me:
I'm a literate male role player, I live in the PST timezone (Portland, Oregon) and can usually reply at least twice a day. I like to use my imagination so I can write fairly lengthy posts when I have something to write about. I also usually have lots of weird ideas bumbling around in my head.

For my list of kinks and my turn-ons and turn-offs you can view my F-list and my K-list.

What I'm Looking For:
I would like to find a partner who is also literate or at least on the higher end of semi-literate. I prefer to role play with a female partner, and though that may sound strange it's just something I'm more comfortable with. I'm bi-sexual myself but I usually enjoy role playing with a female more than I do with a male. Yeah, I'm weird.

I would prefer to role play through PM here or via an IM client such as AIM, YIM, MSN or Skype. I would be willing to role play through E-mail as well. If you're interested in role playing with me please send me a PM. If you post here I may not see it.

So here's my idea which can still be fleshed out more, changed around and what-not. The human male might be a trainer or a ranger and the female Pokemon would be his partner. I imagine that they've been together for a little while. For the Pokemon I envision a cute, smaller creature, something like an Eevee, Vulpix, Fennekin, Sylveon, and so on, but I'm not too picky so feel free to play something else if you'd like. While out exploring/on a ranger mission something would happen to bring the two closer than ever before. Perhaps they get into a disagreement about something-- the trainer is a bit too eager to battle the next gym leader but the Pokemon wants to train more first or to rest after a long fight, or they disagree on how to complete a ranger mission, or something-- and the trainer/ranger storms off. Perhaps she ends up saving him from a feral Pokemon or he ends up saving her and back at camp their bond begins to deepen. It's mating season for Pokemon and she is most definitely feeling the heat, one thing leads to another, and they end up sharing a rather unforgettable night. The next morning they wake up to quite a surprise: the human can understand the Pokemon's language!

From there they would go about with their new relationship and all of the struggles and pleasures that come with it. And because it's mating season the poor Pokemon is often in heat with only her trainer/ranger to help sate her body's hunger, but because he can't impregnate her the craving only goes away for so long before they go at each other again. And again. Over time I imagine them getting bolder and making love in riskier and more exciting places.

I envision this to have a good heaping helping of romance between the two of them despite the rather taboo nature of a human loving a Pokemon. They may face various challenges along the way, they may at times find it difficult to hide their relationship from others. There could also be a dose of action, drama, and other such things to spice it up, but I'd like to keep it rotating around a loving little romance between two horny partners. And while there will obviously be a lot of kink in the role play I definitely wouldn't mind there being a good story to follow along with it.

I also have a few ideas of some events that might take place, but none of these are required to happen...
  • After some time the Pokemon somehow becomes pregnant by her trainer. Perhaps it's because her body has been in heat so long, and all of the fun they've had, that her body has adapted to being able to "take" her trainer's/ranger's seed. How will she tell him about something that should have been impossible? Is she worried about how he'll react?
  • Later on in the role play, after some sort of emotional event, the Pokemon finds herself evolving... But when the light of evolution fades away something amazing has happened: she's turned into a gijinka! Perhaps the first of her kind? Now the two of them no longer have to hide their relationship-- maybe this is a "reward" for them for being so loving and overcoming all of the obstacles that they came across?
  • If the role play goes on far enough to where the Pokemon-turned-gijinka gives birth I think it might be cute if the first children she has are actual Pokemon, but any children she has after that are gijinka. An adorable little family indeed!
  • The trainer is invited to a trainer school and meets with the headmaster/the ranger is meeting with his leader, the Pokemon is sitting in the male's lap listening to the human male and the headmaster/leader talk when she notices the headmaster/leader staring at her. She soon realizes that a bit of the trainer's/ranger's seed is leaking out from her from the sex they'd had earlier, she quickly hides the sight with her tail and scoops it back into herself with her paw. Did the headmaster/leader see it?

I also have another idea though I haven't fleshed it out as much as I have the idea above. It's a similar concept in a way but instead of the female being a straight Pokemon she's a gijinka. Perhaps in this world trainers have sex with their gijinka to increase their bond, and as the bond increases the gijinka grows stronger. The story could revolve around a female gijinka and her trainer who have known each other since they were little but have never had sex together (and perhaps she can't become his official gijinka until they do). After forming their bond their relationship would grow, romance would blossom-- or perhaps the romance has always been there but one or both were too shy to admit it. Maybe the trainer tried to sneak away and leave her behind at their hometown, not because he didn't want her with him or thought that she was weak but because he was in love with her and he couldn't stand the thought of her getting hurt, but she finds him before he can get out from the town...

They might face other trainers in battles, perhaps even some kinky "sex battles" (the details of which I'm sure we could work out), they'd explore the land together and continue to strengthen their bond. This could turn into a sort of harem role play with the trainer catching various other gijinka or it could just stay with the one, I don't really mind one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom