Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Knighthood [MxF | IM Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saurmag

Planetoid
Some ground rules before we start.

1. Be literate and descriptive. I don't require 6 paragraphs going into detail on how a character's hair flows through the wind, but I can't do anything with three sentences either. Give me something to work with, inspire me to do the same for you. Two is the absolute least number of paragraphs I post, and it's usually more - considering I have something to bounce my shots off of.
2. Please don't try to convince me of roleplaying by any means other than IM services. I understand that most people here like threads, PMs, Email. I'm not the kind of guy. I can't take days to get a scene over with. I need to be into it, hyped up. Please respect this.
3. Kinks. If I'm honest, I'm a regular dude. I like most things, and I dislike most things most people dislike. I won't do vore/watersports/scat/feet. If you're unsure about something, you can always ask.
4. Timezones! My timezone is GMT+4. Yes, I'm in Russia. I can pretty much always devise some sort of schedule, so don't get your hopes down! Do understand that people have lives outside the internet. I won't leave you hanging if I need a couple days off, telling you in advance. Please do the same.

Hello, hello! I join you today with yet another unorthodox treat. Today's request thread is all about Knights in many variations.
Knights were the absolute terror of ages past. Their armor glanced blows and arrows, and they towered over their opponents - width and height, for you had to be incredibly fit just to wear the plate, let alone fight in it. They were not as gallant and chivalrous as modern day paints them. They too suffered from shell shock and woke up screaming in their quarters.
And they killed, they killed in a thousand ways your stomach wouldn't take.

I'm here to write them out, in plain realistic way, through a fantasy setting.
Here are my picks:

1. An order of Knights bases itself in distant highlands, devoted to the upkeep of universal laws and peace across borders. Although highly devoted to this task, they don't shun money going their way and vie for their order's influence, traveling in pairs. Join in as a recruit or a freshly trained and talented warrior and come along into a harsh world, where you need to look twice to avoid being used and backstabbed.

2. Medieval war is a depressing and terrifying thing. Few later period wars can compare to the terror and despair. In this setting, such war wages between two kingdoms, while vultures from across the borders lurk in wait of a bite. The most skilled and renowned Knights are needed in this dire time, and their burden of leadership and restless combat strikes them harshly. Possible pairings are - Knight x Knight, Knight x War Wife (bedwarmer).

3. The Mordian Empire prides itself with a religion like no other - the Faith of Man, which rejects all gods and hails mankind itself the true master of its fate. Powered by their zeal, they've reached incredible progress, and having firmly entrenched their territory on the mainland, they begin sailing to the western isles in search of riches to sustain their massive state.
For a while, they go without resistance, and then the sky crashes down on the operation in the form of elusive and violent savages.
This calls for heavier forces to move into an unknown land, and plated monstrosities with enormous swords long for a chance to show off Imperial might. Possible pairings - Knight x Inquisitor (religious agents made to hunt down and prosecute believers and criminals), Knight x Knight.
~Additional option for the first pairing - the Knight in question is a convicted criminal sent to the isles as a conscripted warrior, for professing belief in a deity.

I will add more plots as time goes.

As someone who practices HEMA, I can tell you that real medieval combat is far less charming than its Hollywood counterpart. We're gonna go the real route. Expect detailed descriptions of all injuries, diseases and general filth surrounding medieval settings.
Another thing to address is that Knights are some of the best European fighters the world has ever seen, and as such they're pretty damn good at their job. However, just to create an element of intensity, and prevent the Mary Sue-ing of our characters, I'd like to implement a simple 6-sided dice roll for combat actions. I'm sure it will make fighting a much more interesting prospect.

Hope you've read through it all. Your plots regarding Knighthood are very welcome, and I'm eager to hear your ideas out! Hit me up. With a big fucking sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom