Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's dance, you and I. [ one x one ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, let me begin by saying 'Welcome'!

Do forgive the simplicity of my thread, I haven't the time or patience to spruce up while on my phone. Rest assured however, I intend to get right down to the nitty-gritty, as it were.

I have well over a decade of role-playing experience; early days were spent in YAHOO! Chat rooms, graduating to forums once they were gone. S'pose I should mention I'm, in fact, female behind the screen. Understandably my personal life keeps me busy as I'm sure it does for many of you. While I'm pretty friendly, I do keep discussion to what's pertinent to our story - unless there's a prolonged absence in the near future that needs tell.

Must read: If you intend to, or have a history of, messaging people and ignoring them following/during plot discussion versus offering a "nevermind, no thank you", please do not message me. No one enjoys being treated subpar and disrespected.

● As a fairly literate role-player I only ask that my partner be the same. I'm by no means an amazing wordsmith, but I do love me some details.

● I'm no stranger to both female and male roles. My only pause is with f x f stories (I find them a bit boring after having trudged through so many in my time) and I don't enjoy playing the "older" woman.
Note that all characters WILL be over the age of 18; preferably 21.

● Fantasy is my favorite, though I've been known to whip out a slice-of-life here and there.
•Bring me your vampires, werewolves, magical-mystical beasts, anthros, monsters, demons, angels... but hold the tentacles and slime.•

● I suppose I consider myself a switch. Females are often a tad bit submissive while my males are incredibly dominant.

● My ratio tends to be a 60/40 realm - smut being the latter. Although I'm not opposed to varying degrees to satisfy my partner. Do know that I prefer long term plots.

● PM preferred, threads considered.

I do have several plots on hand. Being on my phone, I'm not going to type them up just yet. Same goes for pairings. I'll also be looking into the 'F-List' as well. For now, feel free to send a message my way. I ask that comments not be left here so that I might keep everything neatly within my inbox.

Looking forward to making your acquaintance~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom