Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuriingha

Moon
Q: Do you role play?

A: Yes I do, I'm not perfect with grammar but I'm okay and also I don't mind if your grammar is not perfect either. We're not perfect~ I enjoy multiple RP in one, with same setting just different character help me be more interested in the RP.

Q: How do you role play?

A:I love to role play with everyone cause that how I get to know everybody and there OC as well but if you do paragraph sentences I won't lie to you..You might see some mistakes in my spelling and grammar. I hope that won't be a problem to ya cause I'm very lazy wen come to typing sentences cause I never take my writing serious online but only in school and work related other than that I'm lazy as fuck.

Example: Aitu: -reading a book in the park while slipping his tea on the bench as the rain came falling down-

2nd Example: Aitu was walking to his classes minding his own business and not paying attention where he going. He was bumping into people not caring what they saying or how they was saying,all he wanted was to get to class and than get home to sleep.

But I do prefer ex one the most but I'm clearly used to paragraph now. But I go with whatever that my partner is comfortable with.

Q: Do you RP Smut?

A: I do when I feel like it so don't ask me that you want to have a RP Smut moment cause my answer gonna be no or depend on my mood.. And also we have a pretty good interesting plot. But also I don't smut underage people. Unless your 17+ and older. Also I will NOT be playing the dominant player all the time that makes me lose interested in our RP.

Q: Can my OC dates yours?

A: No, cause they need to know each other first; each of them has different taste in woman or men or in between also as can kinks as well... And we must talked this out first. And half of my oc is either married or dating; asexual at the moment.

Q: Can my oc be related to yours?

A: Its depend on your OC that can corresponding with mines. Other than that sorry no. My characters can NOT be related to you. Unless we are VERY close.

Q: What's taken so long with Art Requests/Trades/Sketches/Point Commission?

A: For one I do have a life.
I have a a daughter to take care and I'm still/trying to go back into school as well; also unfinished projects a least I want to catch up. So do not rush me. And I'm currently looking for work and going back to school.

Q: What type of RP or Fandom are you into?

A: Well fandom mostly its is Monster High,Dynasty Warriors,MLP,Original OC.
Other than that I mostly rp original characters the most. Since I don't do fandom unless it with a close friends.
But I don't do fandom anymore, personal reason.

For RP

Incest
(Sometimes when I feel like it. But not anymore, unless it goes with a darker theme for our plot.)
Random Times
(Just rp for no reason. Once in awhile)

Made's Up Worlds
[I've my own world that I love to use lol]
Romance
[Unless our characters is compatible enough]
Male x Female
Male x Male
Female x Female
Futanari/Trans Woman x Female
Futanari/Trans Woman x Male [DEPENDS]
Futanari/ Trans Woman x Futanari/ Trans Woman
Creatures x Creatures
Creatures x Female/Male
Male x Intersex!Male
Futanari/Trans Woman x Intersex!Male
Female x Intersex!Male

[I will not play top at all times. I would love to switch it up a bit more. I can play bottom or top or even in between. But IF you keep preferring me to keep playing top ALWAYS. I would cut our RP off completely.]

Fetishes
[Light to medium;hardcore. Send me a note and I can tell you about it if you do the same.]
But here is a list.

M-Preg
(Only my male oc is in a relationship wit yours or I have a single one that NOT in a relationship or my oc and yours is a good enough to be together )

Crack OC Pairings
Horror
(R-18,Too the point its TOO kind of graphic)

Real Life Issues
(Mostly cause some of my characters has issues with their family.)

Drama
Fantasy
Adventure
Anthro
(Only a bit. Not a pro of it.)

Love Triangles
(Depend on the characters and personality)

Crime
Historical
[Maybe']

Mystery
Paranoid
Tragedy

Extra Note: I don't mind grammar if you don't either as long its readable and also please don't talk like your texting like you do with your cellular/cellphone. ALSO YOU CAN CONTACT ME THROUGH YAHOO AND AIM JUST GIVE ME A WARNING THAT YOU WOULD BE ONLINE. I prefer Skype over note cause with note I barely gets anybody notes. If you sent a note but never heard from me, please resend it again. Mostly DA eats up my notes like its waters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom