Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PINK CHAINS.....(DangerousDanielle and AmandaG)

Victoria was drumming the top of the van's steering wheel with her well manicured fingertips....she'd been stalking Mandy for weeks....shit, of all days to be late! oh well, once she is captured she'll have all the time in the world to use her....
The next glance in her rear view mirror was rewarded by the sight of a beautiful brunette with brown eyes walking into the Starbucks....yes, that was Mandy, on time like clockwork. If she stayed true, she'll order her strawberries and cream Frappacino, take a few sips then continue down the street to the store where she worked.
The next few minutes had to be planned perfectly.....all the nights watching her prey, seeing the shadows on the bedroom window as the brunette made love to her girlfriend, the quick fleeting glimpses of Mandy's body as she went past the window to get dressed, just long enough to see that delicious body.....
Mandy was soo to become hers, with or without her cooperation...

Victoria waited until the brunette was coming close to the side door of the van. Within seconds, the door flung open, a choroform soaked cloth in Victoria's hand...quickly covering her nose and mouth, she grabbed the girl, dragging her into the van before she had a chance to react or struggle.....
Once inside, The determined kidnapper shoved a ballgag in the girl's mouth, quickly tying her hands bahind her back, then binding her ankles and feet. The drug would keep her captive out for a while but the gag should keep her quiet until they got home....

DangerousDanielle said:
Victoria was drumming the top of the van's steering wheel with her well manicured fingertips....she'd been stalking Mandy for weeks....shit, of all days to be late! oh well, once she is captured she'll have all the time in the world to use her....
The next glance in her rear view mirror was rewarded by the sight of a beautiful brunette with brown eyes walking into the Starbucks....yes, that was Mandy, on time like clockwork. If she stayed true, she'll order her strawberries and cream Frappacino, take a few sips then continue down the street to the store where she worked.
The next few minutes had to be planned perfectly.....all the nights watching her prey, seeing the shadows on the bedroom window as the brunette made love to her girlfriend, the quick fleeting glimpses of Mandy's body as she went past the window to get dressed, just long enough to see that delicious body.....
Mandy was soo to become hers, with or without her cooperation...

Victoria waited until the brunette was coming close to the side door of the van. Within seconds, the door flung open, a choroform soaked cloth in Victoria's hand...quickly covering her nose and mouth, she grabbed the girl, dragging her into the van before she had a chance to react or struggle.....
Once inside, The determined kidnapper shoved a ballgag in the girl's mouth, quickly tying her hands bahind her back, then binding her ankles and feet. The drug would keep her captive out for a while but the gag should keep her quiet until they got home....

What was happening? Where was she? Why did she feel so strange? Mandy struggled trying to think what had happened? Where was she? There was something in her mouth but she had no idea what and she could not move her her arms from behind her back and her legs seemed to be fastened together.

Her brain was fuzzy. Her head ached. She struggled trying to remember. What was the last thing she could remember? She seemed to remember going into Starbucks as she did almost every day but everything after that was blurred. Had there been an explosion? Had she been hurt? She shook her head trying to clear her mind. She needed to get whatever it was in her mouth out, it was making saliva run in rivers from the corners of her mouth. She struggled trying to move her hands from behind her but.......... they were tied together!

She could feel the texture of the rope binding them. Her feet were tied too, she was sure of that now. The thing in her mouth......... it was some sort of gag. Fastened at the back of her head.

The fog in her brain was slowly clearing. If she was tied and gagged, then.......... then she must have been kidnapped! But why? She did not have much money and there was no-one who was going to be able to pay a ransom for her, so why would anyone have done this.

She could hear an engine. She was in the back of a van of some sort. She could feel it bouncing over the road surface.

She struggled and eventually managed to squirm around until she was facing the front of the vehicle. There were two seats but only one was occupied - the drivers seat. It looked like........ yes she was sure of it......... it was a girl driving the van.

Nothing made sense. Why would a girl want to kidnap her? Was it some sort of stupid prank someone was playing on her? No. There was no-one she knew who would do something like this as a joke.

So why? Why had she been kidnapped? She struggled again against the ropes binding her wrists and ankles but they had been expertly tied. She tried to push the gag out of her mouth with her tongue but that was a totally useless exercise. Next she tried to talk with the gag still held firmly in her mouth but all she could achieve was to make weird garbled grunts and groans.

It became apparent that, whoever had done this and why ever they had done it, there was nothing at all she could do about it until the van arrived wherever it was going and, presumably, she would be taken out of the van and, at some stage, the gag and ropes would be removed. She tried to make herself as comfortable as was possible and resigned herself to having to wait and see what happened.

Victoria pulled over to the side of the road when she heard the girl's moans and muffled squeals. Climbing into the back of the van, she knelt beside her bound and gagged captive....
"Oh Mandy, so good to see you awake..." she looked at the confused look on her captive's face...."Yes, I know who you are...you see, I've been stalking you for weeks..."
She pulled up the tan skirt of her captive and plunged a hand inside her panties, rubbing the girl's pussy....."Oh, how soft.....I'm looking forward to using every inch of that supple body of yours...."
She climbed back into the front and drove off again, the rough road jostling her captive. It was another hour before they finally arrived at Victoria's web, a 2 story house with a sprawling basement. Once she purchased the house she converted the basement into a BDSM paradise, complete with an x shaped St Andrew's cross, shackles bolted into the walls, ropes hanging from an overhead beam...on a shelf lining one side of the room was a vast collection of dildos and vibes of various lengths and widths, gags, whips and plugs...

"time for you to get out slave," she announced as they pulled around to the back of the house....she opened the door and dragged the girl out by her wrists, keeping her feet tied, making her do a bunny hop through the back door. Once inside, the door locked, she untied only the feet and forced the girl downstairs and into the dungeon....
"back against the wall slave," she ordered her captive, pushing her back until her back was against the wall, quickly shackling her ankles far apart, then untying her wrists, forcing her hands up and apart as well.....
Keeping her gagged, she looked her captive over, enjoying the look of fear on the girl's face.....taking a sharp pair of scissors, she began cutting the girl's clothes off until she was nude, the girl's beautiful tits glowing in the dim light....

Suddenly the van stopped and the back door opened. Mandy struggled to look behind her and saw a beautiful woman climbing into the back of the vam. She hoped this woman would release her but she didn't and what shocked Mandy even more was that she knew her name.

The woman told Mandy she had been stalking her for weeks. Mandy could not understand why ........ what was it this woman wanted from her?

Within the next few moments, the answer to that question became at least partially clear if not completely so. The woman pulled up Mandy's skirt, pushed her hand inside her panties and started to rub her pussy. The woman said something about looking forward to using every inch of Mandy's body and Mandy shuddered, partly from fear arising from this strangers words and partly from the sensations the woman's fingers were arousing in her pussy.

A few moments later, the woman climbed out of the back of the van and back into the steering position and the vehicle moved off again.

The journey lasted another hour before the woman pulled into the drive of a large, two story house. She pulled Mandy from the van but did not release her from her bonds which meant that Mandy had to hop along as the woman dragged her into the house. She was dragged down a long staircase until they finally arrived in the most amazing BDSM dungeon Mandy had ever seen or even dreamed of. Once the door was locked behind them, the woman untied Mandy's ankles and then pushed her to a wall where she proceeded to shackle her legs and ankles, stretched painfully wide apart.

Mandy was terrified and clearly the terror in her eyes must have excited this woman because her breathing quickened and Mandy could see her tits rising and falling fast. The gag was left secured in Mandy's mouth so she was totally unable to protest, even when the woman took a pair of scissors and cut away all of Mandy's clothes leaving her totally naked.

Mandy shivered as the cool air bathed her naked body and she stared at this woman with fear in her eyes. She could not even begin to imagine what she wanted to do to her.

Victoria gazed at the girl's beautiful heaving breasts as she cut off first the top and then her bra....such delicious nipples!!
by the time she finished, she stepped back to admire the heavingly sight of the naked, vulnerable beauty shackled before her, her tits moving up and down with the girl's labored breaths, her legs and arms shaking.....
"Oh my gorgeous little slut," she said almost in a whisper...."you'll soon have ample reason to fear me..."
She walked over to the counter and brought over a black leather whip.....lightly at first, she smacked the girl's tits, her belly, thighs and finally her vagina.....
"You are now mine bitch," she said as she continued whipping her....."I'm gonna break you, to shatter your willpower....when I'm done with you, you will obey me unconditionally....but I don't expect you to bend to my will without a fight...."

Victoria stopped, then came over to Mandy's left ear....."go ahead and fight me....I love a challenge...."

'WHACK!'
'WHACK!'
WHACK!'
over and over she struck, her blows becoming harder each time....she loved the sounds her captive was making, the muffled screams being music to her ears, the way the girl's tits bounced to the blows, the way the nipples hardened as the whip made contact with the tender flesh....

After what seemed like an eternity to her captive, Victoria put down the whip and stripped down, leaving her black lace plunge bra on but nothing below.....she went back to the counter and secured a strap on harness around her weight, a 10 inch dildo swaying from the middle....
"Time to claim the inside of my slave as well," she said as she grabbed the girl by her waist and plunged the dildo deep in her pussy without lube.....

DangerousDanielle said:
Victoria gazed at the girl's beautiful heaving breasts as she cut off first the top and then her bra....such delicious nipples!!
by the time she finished, she stepped back to admire the heavingly sight of the naked, vulnerable beauty shackled before her, her tits moving up and down with the girl's labored breaths, her legs and arms shaking.....
"Oh my gorgeous little slut," she said almost in a whisper...."you'll soon have ample reason to fear me..."
She walked over to the counter and brought over a black leather whip.....lightly at first, she smacked the girl's tits, her belly, thighs and finally her vagina.....
"You are now mine bitch," she said as she continued whipping her....."I'm gonna break you, to shatter your willpower....when I'm done with you, you will obey me unconditionally....but I don't expect you to bend to my will without a fight...."

Victoria stopped, then came over to Mandy's left ear....."go ahead and fight me....I love a challenge...."

'WHACK!'
'WHACK!'
WHACK!'
over and over she struck, her blows becoming harder each time....she loved the sounds her captive was making, the muffled screams being music to her ears, the way the girl's tits bounced to the blows, the way the nipples hardened as the whip made contact with the tender flesh....

After what seemed like an eternity to her captive, Victoria put down the whip and stripped down, leaving her black lace plunge bra on but nothing below.....she went back to the counter and secured a strap on harness around her weight, a 10 inch dildo swaying from the middle....
"Time to claim the inside of my slave as well," she said as she grabbed the girl by her waist and plunged the dildo deep in her pussy without lube.....

Mandy screamed loudly as this woman whipped her naked body mercilessly.

Repeatedly the whip bit into her soft, sensitive flesh, even the most intimate and vulnerable parts of her body and Mandy had no idea why she was being treated like this. It was beyond her comprehension that another woman could enjoy inflicting such pain on her.

The woman was ranting about breaking her, shattering her willpower, making her obey unconditionally, but didn’t she realize that with every lash of that whip, she was simply making Mandy hate her more, decreasing any possibility of Mandy ever having any feelings for her other than contempt and hatred.

Her body slumped, hanging from the shackles which held her tight against the wall. Her body had reached the point where the pain had become meaningless. She no longer felt it. Her nerve centers had closed down as part of the self-preservation process. The beating went on and on but, although her body jerked as each lash bit into her flesh, she no longer felt the pain.

She did not even notice when the savage whipping stopped. She was vaguely aware of the woman saying something but she neither knew nor cared what she was saying. She felt her body penetrated by a dildo and the thrusting of this perverted woman but she was beyond any form of response. The pain no longer registered; there was certainly not sexual element to what was being done to her. She no longer cared what was happening. Her body hung from the shackles like a piece of meat.

Victoria continued raping her captive over and over for hours....Mandy's body did respond eventually, producing a little amount of cunt juice, but Victoria knew that it was simply the girl's bodily functions reacting to stimuli. Eventually she slowed and finally pulled out of her....the girl's body pulled outward as she withdrew then slumped back....

Victoria sighed, took off the harness, washed and put it away then returned to the almost comatose form shackled before her.
She undid the restraints, took out the gag and dragged the girl over to a mattress on the floor. Laying her down on her back, she took a bottle of massage oil and gently rubbed it all over the girl's body, soothing her and kissing her until she finally awoke.
Climbing on top of her, Victoria licked and kissed the girl's left ear......."I believe an old song says you need to be cruel to be kind....I'm sorry I had to do what I did, but you see Mandy.....you need to know I can---and will--do whatever I want to you....your'e my fuck toy, my slave and the sooner you understand and accept it, the better and easier it will be for both of us..."

Victoria layed down between the girl's thighs and gently kissed her pussy, then curling her tongue began to tongue fuck her, going on for a few minutes then slipping 2 fingers deep inside her, pumping her as she kissed and licked.....

Back
Top Bottom