Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F/FutaXF Superhero roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinkerbelle

Super-Earth
One off story idea I'd love to try! YC would play as a super hero who has saved the world many times over and is almost all powerful, a Superman esque type female character. You are beloved the world over, but recently ran in to some PR problems. Some ex girlfriends came forward and called out abusive and malicious in secret because of how powerful you are, you accidentally lose control during sex and cause massive damage to your lovers and your house. And, after a lengthy, dirty trial, YC is labeled a sex offender and has to serve a month of house arrest.

MC sees the news as she has followed your super hero career after you saved MC's life. I'm infatuated by you, and thanks to public record, I find your home and offer to bring a date night to you. You're skeptical at first, but when I reveal that what you do to women not only doesn't deter me, but excites me, you invite me in for a lovely evening.

The details of the date and the subsequent evenings we can work out before we begin the roleplay!

Kinks we can include: (All optional)
Rough sex (super powered)
Name calling
Dom sub
Toys
Futanari
Excessive cum
Choking
Hitting
Sexy clothing
Public sex
Pregnancy (or risk of)